Who had the hardest life?

Who had the hardest life?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Kieyoomia
youtu.be/AFPbhZgtdhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone we've never heard of, who's been long forgotten

Probably one of those kids who was born in a North Korean concentration camp and spent their entire life being abused relentlessly because traitor

Any of the Dirlewanger's victims, I imagine.

Oh, and the Slavs.

Epictetus had a hard fucking life, and he somehow endured it.
>be a slave in ancient rome
>master twists your leg and makes you lame for fun
>endure all sorts of punishment as a slave
>survive and become a freeman
>preach the Stoic philosophy that enabled him to survive those hard years to youths that don't listen and just do it for the image of being a philosophers
>retire when you're oldand adopt a child and raise it with one of your female servants in obscurity
I wish I was as godly as Epictetus.

Adolf Hitlers life sucked. Discounting the holocaust he would have a really tragic story.

>Younger sibling died desiese when he was like 5
>Abusive father
>His mother who he always relied on to protect him from his father died when he was 18
>Turned down by the art college in Vienna
>Lived as a beggar on the streets
>Get gassed in WW1
>Return home to a different Germany with marxist paramilitaries everywhere

He even had to shoot the puppies of his dog so they wouldn't be captured by the soviets.

There were plenty of people like him at the time. They didn't start world wars though.

Slavs

they aren't glorious, but their success to tragedy ratio is way disproportionate.

>"Slave" literally comes from Slav because they were passed around THAT much

>From Middle English sclave, a borrowing from Medieval Latin Sclavus, from Byzantine Greek Σkλάβος (Sklábos), from earlier Σkλαβῆνος (Sklabênos), plural Σkλαβῆνοι (Sklabênoi), from Proto-Slavic *slověnji, *slověne (“those who speak meaningfully”), singular *slověninъ. Compare Old Church Slavonic cлoвѣни, cлoвѣнє (slověni, slověne, “Thessalonian Slavs”), Old East Slavic cлoвѣнe (slověne, “Slavs near Novgorod”).

>Commonly thought to derive from Proto-Slavic *slovo (“word”), thus meaning "those who speak meaningfully" and contrasting with *němьcь (“foreigner”, literally “dumb/mute person”). However, that word is an s-stem and thus the inflectional stem of that word is *sloves-, so it cannot be the direct origin as it would lead to an expected form *slovesěni (compare Russian cлoвécнocть (slovésnostʹ)). Thus the most likely origin is the verb *sluti (“to be known”).[1] Both words ultimately derive from Proto-Indo-European *ḱlew- (“fame”).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)

My fucking neet life

>Wake up
>eat
>Play games
>sleep
>Eat
>go gym
>eat
>read books
>sleep

It's the same routine everyday.

It's got to be this bloke
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Kieyoomia

>survived Bataan deathmarch
>survived Japanese internment
>survived nuclear bombing
JUST

Shit, that's like the Anti-Forrest Gump.

Neat!

oh shut the fuck up and fuck hitler

youtu.be/AFPbhZgtdhw

fuck dude some people are truly evil

i guarantee sexual abuse

Whoever it was, better to be them than a kid who died during birth.

In many ways her father seems more interesting.

>jewish media

The part that really got me wasn't what her father did to her. That was incredibly fucked up, but at least she was rescued and had a chance for something resembling a normal life....
>Authorities then moved her in the first of what would become a series of institutions for disabled adults, and the people running it cut her off from almost everyone she knew and subjected her to extreme physical and emotional abuse.[3][4][9] As a result, her physical and mental health severely deteriorated, and her newly acquired language and behavioral skills very rapidly regressed.[3][4]
She lost all the progress that the researchers had made with her and stopped speaking again because she was abused by her caretakers. She was an innocent little girl, and her entire existence was one of perpetual torment without reason. If there is a God, then he is not good.

Brenden Fraser

jesus had it worst

They always told me it comes from "Slava" which means glory.
>tfw fell for 19th century anti-austrohungarian propaganda

*tip*

me 2bh

Have you even read the bible you idiot?
If you did you might know about a man named job

Hector
>Had his wife taken as a sex slave by his enemy's SON
>Was the only intelligent man in his whole country
>Was virtuous but life gave him one of the worst tragedies in return
>His son was killed , no heirs
>His whole family killed along his fatherland
>Was a great warrior, but not as great as Achilles
>Is portrayed as a coward when he was only fleeing from certain dead, and when the time to face the facts came, he fought bravely
Hector means he who holds, and man can't I hold this feels

I have read the Bible. Have you?
>Job has a comfy life
>Devil makes bet with God that Job only honors God because he has everything
>God takes everything from him and puts him through years of torment
>Job refuses to denounce God and God wins the bet
>God sets Job up with a good life again
Lots of people think that Job explains why bad things happen to good people. But to me personally, it falls short. God ruining a man's life over a bet doesn't explain why Genie was abused for her entire life.
Heck, Job was even returned to a better life than he had before. Genie got no such thing. Even the contributions she could've made to science were lost because she was abused so badly again that she regressed.

And Job as an explanation for bad things happening to good people makes even less sense coming from people who insist that God is good and just. The whole story makes him sound like one of those jackass Greek Gods that are full of human flaws.

Godly? How so? Sounds like a human being.

It sucks by modern western standards, but go back a hundred years or more and this shit happened to almost everyone.

Why do people do this?
>abuse your child for no fucking reason
>abuse your patient
I believe people are inherently co-operative and decent but they are such trash when they're given the slightest amount of control or power.

Epictetus never,ever broke throughout his torment, and his teachings became the foundation of CBT therapy.

Slav doesn't come from slave, slave comes from Slav, you fucking moron.

>fought bravely only to have his lifeless body tied to an end of a chariot dragged and paraded in front of the city gate

he wins

sisyphus

>Lived as a beggar on the streets

Complete self-aggrandizing bullshit. He already had a steady pension from the state after the death of his parent, and made ok money selling his paintings on the sidewalk. He could afford to buy, and did, a ticket to a Wagner concert whenever one was showing.

I was going to say Ukrainians i the 20's but you got a worst one.

Bull fucking shit i wish i was aborted
At least the dead fetus doesnt have to relive being raped beaten and living in a closet the first 12 years of its life you bitch

I know tons of people had a shittier life, but CWC´s is all the more pathetic taking into account how documented it is
otherwise I answer

That sounds like a grea5 life. You have it better than at least 80% of the people in the world.

hector zeroni
>be homeless with mom
>mom lost you so you have to live only at a playground
>steal shoes and get someone else in trouble on accident
>could not read for the longest time so when you do learn people don't believe you until you lash out and hit the camp counselor
>run away from camp and the only person who cares is some guy who your great great great grandma cursed

;_;

>Dirlewanger

Proof that Nepotism is absolutely cancer. He should have been strung up like the degenerate he was.

>i guarantee sexual abuse

>Genie developed a tendency to masturbate in socially inappropriate contexts, which led doctors to seriously consider the possibility that Genie's father subjected her to sexual abuse or forced her brother into doing so, although they never uncovered any definite evidence.[42][44][45]

But slava is fame, only a more modern form that isn't backtraced so far as sluti or klew.

>spend decades trying to reform the badly battered empire
>create an entire new framework for it to be governed effectively
>be the only one in centuries to resign peacefully in order to keep the new framework going
>watch from my palace as the entire thing falls apart and the civil wars I spent 30 years trying to stop begin anew
>one of the usurpers tries to drag me out of retirement and wheel me out as a stooge against the others
>tell him to fuck off and go back to maintaining my garden
>slaves keep running in and out of my palace smashing up statutes and defacing inscriptions of my old colleagues and friends
>eventually kill myself from despair at watching Rome tearing itself apart and replacing half of the army with Germanic tribesmen

>believing the hlodohoax and stalin's hunger gas

Is that true actually? Romans sure had slaves before Slavs shown up.

>trusting other people with power while retiring
it was his fault desu