survivetheark.com/

>Patch Notes:
steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/

>Play with /arkg/
Open Steam > View > Servers > Favorites > Add a server 75.98.36.106:7777

>Server Website
arkservers.net/server/75.98.36.106:27015

First for meme dinos

Oh good someone made a thread. I was about to.

So I'm playing on The Center, and my exceptionally expensive raft is unable to move
it just spins in place
there's nothing underneath it, just clear water in the northwards river along the swamp
I've taken all my animals off of it and everything
any way to get it unstuck? I can in theory use admin commands

I've had this happen to me on a frog hunt. Lucky it was just a raft and I destroyed it.

Mine is in the process of getting kitted out but still pretty pricy

Maybe knocked out of place using a big Dino?
Giga or Titan would probably break it though. Try pushing it with a para or bronto

Raptor wives when?

Should probably add to the OP that the server is run by normies and racism along with offline raiding isn't allowed.

Generally if you want to join us they should come in discord after posting to the thread.

Mount raft.
Hit tab
Type Ghost
Sail away.
You can just hit tab and type Walk to go back to normal. Don't try to get off the raft while it's ghosting. You will fall through the world.

Also, good morning /arkg/. Have some underage beavers.

I tried ghost but it didnt seem to work, I'll give it another try later on though and report back
thanks

If there's hair on em their old enough

If their age is on the clock, they're just right for the cock.

Beavers are for cuddling. Not cocking.

I was under the impression that you could breed certain colors.
I guess not.

recessive?

It has 0 colors from either parent. It's pretty unlikely. I'm guessing it's just randomized what they get when they are born.
I have seen stories of people breeding dinos for color though. I'm not sure what to believe.

Apparently resetting the server 'fixes' their colors.
This is going to slow down my breeding plans.

Has to be level 60, never seen an all black one.

If only they didn't take forever to breed.

Remember to do your stretches.

rip

Reminder to hug all your burds

bully*

Color breeding works. I dunno what's going on with your dinos.

Is breeding on ride the ark also 5x?

Don't know if it's exactly 5x, but fairly certain it is enhanced.

Kill your self

REEEEEEEE

Hi! I don't use this general or play this game. But I saw it on the very bottom of page ten, so I thought I'd give you a friendly bump~!

Thanks, bruh. It often dies while we sleep.

Those teeth really makes them look goofy

I'm less impressed with the gather amounts and more impressed that someone managed to make the damn frog actually hit some bugs for once.

Does anyone know, did they actually have trash like that? Doesn't seem to be leaf grinding teeth.

Ugh. Fucking phone. Teeth*

Yeah, a lot of the huge herbivores actually had ridiculous overbites and stuff like that. Some of the goofiest looking dinos are the most true to their fossils.

I think those teeth were for raking the leaves off of entire tree branches at a time.

Bumping
I just woke up so I have no OC

Here, have one of mine.

My black beauty, cucked by low level

I want to fug it

Newfag here. I like hunting with packs of dinos. But apparently the xp isn't shared, like, at all? Only the dino that gets the killing blow gets the xp, and I only get any xp if it's me or the one I'm riding, right?

Is there any way to change this? Because that just sucks ass.

Bump with spook

delet this
I think if you make a tribe it will share xp across tames and yourself? not sure
try making a solo tribe unless youre in single player and it should show "shared tribe xp" gained at the top of the screen

I'm on a private server right now with a few friends in a tribe together.

As far as I've been able to tell, I share xp with the dino I'm currently riding, but if I bring other un-mounted tames along, whichever one gets the last hit gets all the xp and everybody else gets squat.

Not that user but what I do is kill some random small dino on the swamp shore like a snake or a dilo, and carry it to an area with dragonflies if there's none around. They'll swarm the body to eat it and will go low enough to be killed with a frog tongue swipe

I wish baiting like that worked more consistently
Like tossing bodies in the water to attract sharks

I find just chilling on the surface on a seagull works like a charm.

CHAOS