What does Veeky Forums think of Baldwin the IV?

What does Veeky Forums think of Baldwin the IV?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqEovnetLFo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The worst of the Baldwin brothers.

He should save money for a Wigwin.

That movie was a meme

>le ebil templars
>le righteous saladin
>le sensative numale crusader

>"numale"

numale detected

its a hollywood movie about history. why are you so triggered. did you expect it to be good

his outfit is dark souls tier

meme, but that mask would make me shit myself if i was out there killing people and suddenly saw that face hovering above everybody

Tell me about Baldwin! Why does he wear the mask?

He's a sick guy

>implying Saladin wasn't based

>numale

>/pol/ boogeyman
>>>/leftypol/

nothing, and everything

deep, man

Completely fucked

Was capturing Jerusalem the next step of your master plan?

Its a big city

Did a good job considering the position his kingdom was in when he inherited it.

For Jews.

Salam Alaikum, my name is Al-Baldwin.

I'm a 27 year old Jerusalemite Abrahamic (Sympathetic to Islam for you infidels). I went on a Hajj to Mecca, and spend my days visiting mosques in Jerusalem playing superior Arabic games. (Shatranj, Mheibes, Counter Strike).

I train with my Scimitar every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through crusaders because it was forged in Persia, and is vastly superior to any weapon on earth. I earned my knighthood 5 years ago and have been training ever since.

I speak Arabic fluently, both Egyptian and Levanti dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Islamic history and their shariah law, which I follow 100%.

When I get my Egyptian fiefdom, I'm moving to Cairo to go spend some quality bro time with Saladin and learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope to become a Mujaheddin.

I own several Turbans which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Egypt so I can fit in easier. I bow to my Imams and salute them in Arabic as often as I can, but they usually run away in fear.

Wish me luck in the Muslim world !

This meme is boring.

>a muslim invader does what a muslim invader does
>based
choose one

>rekt by a 14 year old leper
>""""""""""""based"""""""""""'
pick one and only one

>The worst of the Baldwin brothers.
ZOMG that fucked slayed me
I lol'd so hard I got leprosy and had to host The New Match Game

>What does Veeky Forums think of Baldwin the IV?
I don't care anymore I just want to see a 30 Rock remake with Alec Baldwin wearing the mask and crown.

>saladin
>invader

>700 years of muslim conquest on roman/persian lands don't count. it's was decreed by god
>saladin didn't invade egypt guys

>he fell for the Saladin meme
youtube.com/watch?v=eqEovnetLFo

Richard 1 > Saladin

>he learns history from an heavily biased YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Fuck son neck yourself for even thinking you have the leverage to post here

Don't mean he should be portrayed as a saint.
Though that's probably a just the usual for Kurds.

he spared jerusalem to deter another crusade, but it is to his credit that he was a leader who kept discipline and planned ahead, you don't rise to power like he did without doing something right

t. Numales