>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

First for Kaathe

why are Gwyndolin's legs snakes?

So he could be more of a disappointment to his dad than he already was.
Snakes are imperfect dragons, after all.

I missed a lot of items in DaS3, what else did Sulyvahn do?

He did nothing wrong.

well Gwyn was a shit dad, so he deserved the disappointment

To the guy in the last thread who asked what I meant by the scat fetish :
>you feed Frampt shit and he likes it
>you can throw shit in the games as a weapon
>Dark Souls 3 has 3 different poo-themed items like 2 types of Dung pie and excrement-covered ashes
>Fallen Knights stuff and Karla's pants description allude to excrement staing them

More tags to add:

Mindbreak
Monster girls
Corruption
Whatever you could call Rosaria
Transformation
Rape
Incest

Feel free to add more

oh shit!

>mindbreak
>corruption
>transformation
>rape
where

He killed a bunch of people and made himself pope, taking over the religion. Imprisoned Yorshka, fed men women and children to Aldrich, fed Gwyndolin to Aldrich, created a bunch of freaky monster things like the croco-doggos and the giant curse spiders.
He was also trying to harness the Profaned Flame, an Abyssal flame that only burns humans, for his own purposes.
All of his outrider knights would go insane due to their rings and become uncontrollable berserkers who were fused to their armour.

Lotsa bullshit.

I don't know what to do with my build.

I just beat Curserotted Greatwood.

I'm level 21 with 15 in vigor, end, agi, str and the one with carrying capacity.

Is Straid tsundere?
>Here, take these items, cursed one. And stop being so weak, b-baka.

Gwyn family a cute!

>Yuria
>Quelana
>Karla
who is best?

Very good indeed!

>madman
>even bigger invasion range
>can backstab or kill anyone to fill my quota

You're thinking too small.

The NPCs in DaS2 wheren't that bad. I miss them, honestly.

>Yuria
Which Yuria?
But I think honestly Quelana is the best.

Karla. She takes brutal rape in her stride and still flirts with you.

>Sillyman oversaw people being fed to Aldrich
No. Back in Aldrich's day, the Church of the Deep was fearful of the horrors that lurked within the Deep (the Abyss), and worked tirelessly to seal them away. They were later corrupted, and began worshiping them instead. See: Deacon Set.

Considering that Sully is all about that there abyssal magic, it makes little sense for him to be overseeing the Church during this time period. I posit that he arrived later, and was the driving force behind the Church's corruption.

I'm not really into pampering but this sounds awesome.

Gavlan Wheel. Gavlan Deal.

>Karla
I wanna be her fiendish little lad tbqh

But i killed the femboy in das1.

Sulyvahn did nothing wrong.

Yuria (DeS)

so did DeS Yuria

No you didn't, CU canonically does not kill Gwyndolin or Priscilla

although I'd say theres 90%+ odds of finding Priscilla dead in the dlc

corruption is irina and transformation is heysel i guess. rape is OG yuria. or he could just be talking about the og yuria's doujin, which is non canon of course and pandered to by fans, not from
can't think of incest other than that gwyndolin doujin.

>*Gulp* *gulp*
>"What you want?"

the Deep isn't the Abyss. It's something else.

But yes, I do not mean that they existed at the same time before Aldrich linked the flame, but it is since his resurrection as a Lord of Cinder that Aldrich has been feeding him.

Source?

No, the Deep isn't the Abyss, the Abyss is an invader that moved in, and is corrupting the Deep. Hence, the Abyss being the Horrors of the Deep, and not the Deep itself

Guys, hear me out. I have a lore theory.

So we all know that Gwynevere left lordran and became the wife of flame god Flann from who we basically never heard of. In DS3 it is heavily implied that Rosaria is or rather was Gwynevere who got reborn for some reason.
As some of you might know, Leonhard is someone who is very close to Rosaria. The item description of Leonhards mask also states that he wears this mask to hide his burning scars. Leonhard is, close to Rosaria (reborn Gwynevere), and has burning scars because he most likely inflicted them to himself on accident.
Did I ring a belll?
Leonhard is Flann who accidentally killed Gwynevere,injured himself and was so ashamed that before he resurrected her, he disguised as normal human.
Now he continues on collecting tongues for his wife that, doesn't remember nor recognize him, to probably restore the rest of her because as it happens to be, the tongue is the part of the human body that regenerates the fastest.

TL;DR: Leonhard is Flann in disguise who fucked up big time and wants his waifu back.

poison knives, gimme

This is a good OP image.

>mothgirls
disgusting festish even by monstergirl standards. moths are fucking shit. fuck them in the non sexual way

Transformation is also dragon body stones.

Mothgirls are fine.

>in DaS3, it is heavily implied that Rosaria is Gwynevere
tell me why the game implies that she's Gwynevere herself, as opposed to one of her handmaidens. considering that all of the gear you get from Rosaria was standard-issue to all of Gwynevere's servants

>Kalra will never call you a fiendish little lad in her seductive tone of voice

>the definition is kinda lose but you could imply some stuff, pope's ring, the raped characters, a few tortured enemies
>pretty much anything related to abyss or Kaathe, blood addling, Irina (reverse corruption with Ivory king's dick)
>Ghrus, witch of izalith and her daughters, man grubs, dragon fuckers, two of BB's runes, some enemies in BB
>Yuria/Yuria 2, Doll depending on your point of view

Bump.

Is quality 40/40 with 25+ in the stamina stat and hp stat king?

I never really got far when I first played. I'm tired as fuck of the longsword.

>play since release
>get my first darkmoon summon
>"failed to join session ... "

JUST

Incest part was just a joke because homoprinces, don't take that one seriously.

does anyone have the Gwyn/Gwyndolin version of this?

I love pictures like this, they're just super comfy.
>That Silver Knight in a waiter outfit
Loled.

yes. almost any weapon that con be infused is better as 40/40 refined, even those that look like the should be better as sharp base/99 or heavy 99/base.
ah, forgot about those. no, there's certainly indirect homolust between the lobros

>it's another big guy in a suit of armor

Brilliant boss design from the B team

>most memorable bosses in souls series are big guys in armor
>being a braindead miyacuck

>MFW it's actually better done

So an infused longsword (lets say fire) is going to be stronger than 40/40 refined?

>not liking mothgirls
holy shit you need to get the fuck out

>everyone hyping up archdragon peak and its final boss
>reach the end of the area, ring the bell, great presentation
>cross the fog
>a big dude in armor flies in
>alt-F4, uninstall, get on Veeky Forums to complain about it
Completely ruined the game for me. Absolutely unforgivable.

I want to cream inside Kreimheld

Good question. The miracle that you can get from trading her soul is a miracle granted by the sun princess, which does imply that it might be her considering that you most likely wouldn't be able to get the miracle if you traded the soul of someone who happened to have this miracle because it is GRANTED by the sun princess herself.
The fact that you invade Leonhard in the place where Gwynevere was in DS1 amplifies that belief.

Glad you like it. This is only the second time I make a souls thread and I thought this would be a nice pic.

Thanks

>kill dude in armor/robe
>his armor/robe isn't available at the shop

>tfw we will never get pontifus set or the corrupted moonlight set

it's a miracle that is originates from Gwynevere, but you don't have to receive it from her personally. In DaS1, you get Bountiful Sunlight as a drop from the tentacle women in the Duke's Archives (since Seath had been capturing Gwynevere's handmaidens for experiments). It can be grabbed from anyone who already knows it

Anyone have any idea when DS3 might be on sale on Steam?

>enemy has shit armor
>you can get it
>enemy has cool armor
>set unavailable

5 fucking games, they can't keep getting away with this

FC anyone? I can host

Why do we know nothing about Gwyn's wife?

>finger in Archdragon Peak
>waiting at bonfire
>10 minutes on, still no invasions
I'm not even going to mention that I've had the Darkmoon Sigil on for the last 10 hours of gameplay an have been summoned only once

>we will never get Pontiff's Set
just wait until we time travel back to the Profaned Capital in the past for the dlc, and meet young Pontiff Sulyvahn as he searches for the Profaned Flame

>not even going to mention
>mentions it

I want to cum inside Karla's hat and make her wear it

I'll join, but I'm only level 98

D.Lete this

This may constitute one of my fetishes

>Pontiff summon against boss who guards the profaned flame
>if you win with him, he gets a Sif like cutscene when you fight him

yes

Level?

98, but I just bugged out if is gonna host

Sounds fun

>kreimheld has firekeeper's clothes
call vaati

>Kakyoin
>Hosting
Congratulations, you've gotten my attention enough for a (You). Is it true or is this another one of your elaborate bait scams? I'm down for an FC

what? no. how do you get this from what i said. what i mean is that any weapon, not only straightswords, can be very strong on a 40/40 build if slapped with a refined gem. fire longsword sucks ass, you get much better replacements almost immediately in the game, although it will probably be the strongest thing you can get as soon as you get to firelink
there is literally nothing with big guys in armor. in fact, the best fights in the franchise are typically big guys in armor. the problem arises only when the guys share the majority of their moveset
mothgirls a shit. SHIT.
S H I T
H
I
T

I wish karla was this qt.14159 in game

>somebody will defend this

>to preserve continuity, he somehow escapes the fight without you killing him, just to troll you

>if you do this before fighting him in the present, you get a special cutscene in the "normal" sulyvahn fight

How do we fix infusions without thinking too much about damage?

I say, give them alternate effects.

Fire infused weapons do DOT.
Lightning has a better chance of stunning an enemy.
Crystal drains enemy FP
Dark Increases enemy encumbrance.

Chaos improves flame buffs.
Blessed does more damage to foes with low faith.
Simple recovers more FP with each hit.
Deep gives you huge protection against dark based attacks.

That's true, but the difference here is that the Pisaca directly drop this item which is not the case for Rosaria. The item is acquired through the trade of her soul and the soul is the essence of beings. The soul trade gives you items that originated from bearer of said soul.

you missed a 3 and a point, you dickhole

>Nameless Kang
>Undead Legion
>Artorias
>Champ Gundyr
>Ornstein
>Burger King
>Velstadt
>bad
GR8 B8 P8

>DS1 SL1 NG+ run with light enough equip load to fast roll
So pretty much everything kills me in one hit now? Don't know about this, was plenty painful enough on NG.

TRIGGERED

Don't remember it, sorry. Layers of White or something.

PC FC AT UNDEAD SETTLEMENT
PLACE SIGNS BY THE WELL
PASS:dsg
GET IN HERE FAGS

WAIT

WHAT WELL

WHICH ONE

>walk through boss fog
>see this
what do?