/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #489

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 - A Slice of Summer
8/8 - 8/15 - Rise of the Beasts (All Four Celestials Rerun)
8/16 - 8/22 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdown (Reruns)
8/23 - 8/30 - Guild War
8/31 - 9/8 - Scenario Event
Start of September - Lord of Vermilion Collab

7/15 - 8/31 - Swimsuit Characters
8/4 - 8/18 - 12 Million/Summer Celebration Part Two (1/2 Off Special Quests, Rare Monster Discovery Up, Daily Memeroll and 120 Gems, Other Stuff)
Sometime this Year (Hopefully) - UI Improvement (Skill Queue, Ougi Skip, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info (Updated)
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>DEFEND ORDER schedule and star halo times
twitter.com/granbluefantasy

>Tweetdeck Raid Search Phrases
pastebin.com/dFw2Y8AH

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kuronomiki/status/764602419875426304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you fell for the light is good meme
Light is both harder to farm and does less damage than dark with six.

zeta is cute

Reminder to protect Kumuyu with your entire life.

I really want to be Clarisse's boyfriendo!

Did they fuck with the debuff rates or something? I'm even missing soul pilfer when soloing my Tiamats now :((

ok newbie

I love Jeanne!

Tiamat' resistance is far higher comparing other magnas. If you are not using Fire elements, theres absolutely high chance to miss pilfer.

IF THERE IS NO HALF AP FOR STORY QUESTS NEXT PART I WILL FUCKING END IT!

I love Magisa!

twitter.com/kuronomiki/status/764602419875426304
I really, really hope this gets scanned.

How much?

Can't quantify love my man

>Forgot about me already

I want to ticket Gawain. How poor of a plan is this?

Well, I don't know what to call you.

why?

>Eugen is almost lv 80
>still havnt unlock his third skill

cog

Y-your cute boyfriend, preferably...

>4 hours and 25 minutes until Star Halo

reee

Been listening to some of the music online today and I gotta say I'm surprised at how good it is. What're your favorite tracks? Really digging Zoey's theme and Chev's

Zoey is cute! CUTE!

me on the left

First for most softest draph

>you and Lennah will never fall asleep on each other's shoulders, sitting on a wooden bench at the park, after you had the pleasure to taste Lennah's carefully packed boxed lunch, letting her cute sleeping face, the sun's warmth and the blooming of the cherry trees paint a beautiful scenery for a peaceful dream, a fleeting moment of pure, innocent happiness.

What have I done to deserve such a gruesome fate, anons?

Depends. Who else do you have? I do find Gawain to help A LOT with difficult content. Him plus a buncle is guaranteed immunity, and atk down is good. But he doesn't generate that much ougi compared to the GW chars, birdman or Feena. And Korwa needs ougi. So yea. I, personally, am running Gawain/Anchira/Korwa with a DF+Def down nuke to stack atk and Def down and to have better survivability, but that's because I have a dogshit pool. I'd rather use something else if I could.

I'm going to call you my anonfu!

Remove lolis

Is using six with a baha spear an actual thing?

That's a bit embarrassing but, it also makes me a little happy, I think.

I think he looks cool and I like is voice.

I have Anchira and Lennah, no where close to Siete yet though.

>clarisseposters are homos

Go be lancelotposters or something. Stop ruining best girl.

Yeah.

why do you not think it's a thing?

>grande flips double gold cert
I just need two blues
t w o
please for the love of god

If you like him, grab him.

Why are cuteposters the best posters?

They aren't. You and them are just simply general cancer and should be perm range banned.

Because they are gay and you like gay don't you

With Anchira and Lennah you are pretty set defensively I'd say (two heals plus cleansing Anchira's debuff), so I'd definitely recommend someone else other than Gawain. Metera and Birdman are your two offensive options (I don't quite like Feena, her def down lasts only a minute). Metera has more utility with slow and charm, and birdman generates more ougi/deals more damage and has 5*, but takes way longer to become good. You can also grab Petra, so that your Siete can become that much stronger. Siete with Anchira and Petra protection can do wonders, and his ougi gen coincides with Anchira's buff's strongest point.

I usually see Six with human so it would be a lot of materials to SSR one that you would mostly only use until you beat baha HL.

Cuteposters are saving these threads and if you think otherwise you're probably a sub 50 EOP cuckposting shitter who needs to leave.

dabbing Rashid

RAAAAAA
SHIIIIIIIIIIIII
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

But they're saving the thread from shitposting and they host kirins and bahas.

Can i use summer io skin on light io?

yes

Delete this

6* Vira with Chev Manga's armor when?

cygames think they slick...

HE DABBIN

t. EOP
Cuteposters are EOPs and very much came after English patch. They are a cancerous shitposting no different to furfags erping. It was said the EOPs would kill this cancer general and the ips have been starting to drop since cuteposters. EOPs killed the game.

Please note that cog isn't a cuteposter.

RASHID OF THE TURBULENT DAB

only cummiesposter and lennahposter the rest suck

>most people end up getting to know cummiesposter because they host a co-op and play with other anons
>ends up adding people to their friend list and playing with other anons even more after that
>never shitposts and always talks about the game/his waifu when he posts
>people like you somehow think all of this is bad
Pretty sure you and your cancerous cuckkind are ruining this general actually. I want more posts like his and less of yours. In fact you should probably jsut leave, no one wants you here. Meanwhile everyone likes cummiesposter.

What's the fastest way to earn money? I need 80k more to fully uncap Vira.

Also, someone host a Baha please. I need gold certs

you host grande and ill host a baha

sell co-op drops

I'd love to but I'm only rank 55

Fuck off cuteposter, no one with more than half a brain wants you here

You like them because you are general cancer as well. Of course you want to see more of your fellow reddit general cancer. Kill yourself, people like you heavily caused the downfall of Veeky Forums.

i want them here

Because you're a retard, user.

Fuck off, i don't want them here.

>Pulling the reddit card
Meanwhile other people are posting about how much they like cummiesposter. Looks like your opinion is in the minority. I guess it's you that needs to leave. :^)

t. reddit

What a completely asinine argument. Instead of arguing over who or who is cancer of this general why don't you talk about something else like how's your grinding doing or something.

I am very sorry I currently can't do any of this. I am just a rank 65 shitter. I can't host Bahas yet. But I promise I will once I can. You are really cool and you deserve it!

Rant incoming. Bear with me, or just skip this. I need to put it outside. And I feel I am posting this picture every fucking thread.

I still wish for the best for you, user. I also don't know what's wrong with having some lighthearted fun. At least I do craft my posts with utmost dedication. They are harmless and might even evoke some nice, warm feelings. At least I never involve myself in any of what I perceive to be actual shitposts, complaining about X element, character, weapon or whatever. I do my very best to make this thread the best it can be. I help people as much as possible with whatever info I may have. And I know Kumuyuposter is also fine in this regard. Are you sure you'd rather have more people complaining about pointless shit, user?

Sometimes I lose faith in y'all. We should bond together, revel in our achievements, empathize with the grind, help each other since we are constantly shafted in lieu of the japs. I know this is Veeky Forums, supposed to be a cesspool for the worst of people, but being mean for no reason at all is the most pointless shit I've ever seen.

Sorry for this, I quite needed to vent a bit.

>guys its reddit xdddd

So everyone who disagrees with you is Reddit then? Good logic, you should go to a university with the amount of intelligence you have. :^)

not that guy but what's better in general:
siete anchira petra or siete anchira korwa?

Instead of arguing post your Titans

Easily the most autistic poster in the thread.

>going to a general to talk about the game

>tfw we won't get a new female erun for months because all the cygames artists are too busy watching women's weightlifting competition reruns.

> Looks like your opinion is in the minority.
t. Cuteposter
People have been talking against them for a while. And when the topic comes up, of course you cuteposters are going to come out and say you want yourself here. Only cuteposters and general cancer want you here.

Gold Knight though

Only GW shitposters don't want them here. Are you a GW shitposter who namedrops others, user? Be honest.

Depends on what you're doing. For MVP/Strike time/battles that will not take more than some 5 or 6 turns, Petra. Else, Korwa.

Fuck back off to fagbook.

Windmemer is the worst kind of player, every goddamn single of them spergs out whenever someone put charm or blind on the boss, and there's the retard that go "why did you heal??" in fucking HL.

>tfw I finally obtained all the materials I needed to 5* her

And now for the hardest part...the 80 to 100 grind. I'm not looking forward to that.

Stupid question but the GW harp is better than the dagger for superstar right? It's also one of the better DF daggers I assume. This is when they're awakened. Any other GW weapons worth a shit to awaken for the ougi?

80-90 aint so bad, im working on cog

90....shes been 90 forever though

and it only gets worse

Just keep cuteposting. Maybe your kindness will rub off and people will stop shitposting.

Gee user I really do wonder!

I'm glad everyone is fighting about stupid bullshit because it's distracting and helps keep her hidden from the windmemers.

>You will never meet clarisseposters, kumuyuposter, lennahposter and cogposter in a bar and buy them a couple of drinks only to drug it and knock them out. After taking them home you strip them of their clothes and tell them that the drug was a powerful aphrodisiac and that they have the stamina of a super human as milk the semen from their balls relentlessly through all means possible

i bully her as a lightfag. makes me feel good about myself

I wanna bully Yugu-chan with lots of love!

Listen to me you random jp FUCKHEAD. You can't just let people use your grand order and then not accept their friend request, because most of them will be noobies that need it SO FUCKING ADD ME

Hi GAF

So, now that I have my starter, what do I do as a beginner? I read the FAQ but still am clueless what to use my AP on for instance. Are there certain events I should be doing (if I'm even able to) or should I just doing the Story Missions?

Also I read that Dark Fencer was a good class to go for but what is the fastest way to reach that? I just kept my character Fighter for now.

And what do I do with Rupees? Do I keep them for something or throw them away in the slot machine?

I assume I keep my Draw Tickets and Crystals for the Legfest?

It seems this thread has fallen to Veeky Forums general cancer and 'cuteposting' was the nail in the coffen. I guess the only thing this thread has left is easy (you) shitposting. It won't be long before you cancerous fucks are blogging and tripfagging since you are already avatarfagging. You fucks shoukd of just stayed in reddit, fagbook and discord where you belong.

I'm sure I rather have people complaining about shit than you faggots posting shit. At least their complaints are still complaints about game balance and actual game content. Your ERP is obnoxious and unneeded.

nice pasta

>151675835
dumb EOPposter