When did you realize stancefags put more effort into their builds than you?

When did you realize stancefags put more effort into their builds than you?

I dont see much effort here. Just a really messy garage.

A hard worker is not necessarily an effective worker

Yeah they go by an "A for effort" system

Just because you spent a lot of time working on something doesn't mean it looks good

Just look at picasso; his paintings are all fucked up and shitty but people eat it up because "muhh art"

they put more effort when sucking cock aswell

I never realized how little suspension travel these cars have. The springs have to be so hard that the car looks exactly the same on jacks as it would sitting on the ground.

Most racecars have that

>How to make slow car even slower

>effort
I'll give you that. It takes a lot of it to create something so spectacularly shit.

August 17th 1998, 1:39 PM

Top notch thread btw.

>using race cars to excuse stance
Holy fuck

Those rims are worth more than my car

It really does take a lot of effort fucking up a car that horrendously.

This guy gets it

>inb4 stacefag says something about stance 'being inspired by muh raskar modzzz'

Like this user said, just because they put a lot of effort into it doesn't necessarily mean it turned out "good." If they're only going for "dank looks", sure, there are plenty of mouthbreathers that will worship something like in the OP. I probably put a quarter of the money and effort into my car and can eat that thing with performance in every way.

as usual the nocar autists say embarrassingly ignorant things so I can laugh at them

>stella artois

that's only there because of the RWB car isn't it?

>slower than stock
>gaudy
>no droop travel
>tens of thousands spent on expensive wheels, ugly body kit and paint job

Yeah well it does take a lot of effort to fuck a car up that badly.

stancecuck detected

picasso mastered regular art before breaking it.

if this shit doesnt give you feels...

>body kit isn't even blended in
Rice = 100% effort than stance

>body kit isn't even blended in
That's part of the "look"

When did you realize lowriders put more effort put into the aesthetics underneath their car than you do defending your Miata on Veeky Forums?

>buy wheels and tires that don't fit and ricelands from eBay
>bolt them to your shitbox and adjust until it you can just barely drive
anyone on Veeky Forums could stance a car if you gave them a few thousand dollars and basic tools

they don't because it's retarded

>expensive wheels for the sake of having expensive wheels when cheapo cast wheels would do just fine (they'll never be put through any real stress)
>body kit that looks half-assed and tacked on because that's what race cars look like, right?
>extreme camber because fuck traction and tire wear, I want to look cool to my vape-sucking friends
>stickers because that's what race cars have, right?
>expensive racing seats even though the car will never generate any lateral G aside from the occasional swerve around a small rock laying in the road
>obviously placed beer brand because it's what that jap fellow put on his rauh welt car so it must be cool!
>no suspension travel because bags are for groceries bruhhhhhh

A hard parker, I mean worker is not necesarrily a smart worker either.

Stancefags break shit before mastering anything though.

how are they going to get it off the jacks?

Probably can't. It's a jackstand build designed to garner likes on instagram

lower it onto ramps, probably wood blocks screwed together.

>I don't know how to apply bundo because of my monkey tier skills

how retarded are you

molded kits are lame and its not designed to be that way cuz it looks like shit

>finishing the job correctly not to look like a 16 years old ricer
>BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK THAT WAY

learn2bondo

molded kits are for 16 year old ricers

could you try any harder

yeah, I could be a shitty stancefag who don't know how2bondo

being mad at me wont refund your ricer.

Why do you keep feeding the troll?

why would you bondo a bolted kit

nocar faggots like you are the worst

a gold medal for effort is made of pyrite

Because it look like you're driving the jokermobile from suicide squad you turbo nigger.

At least your car can go over a reflector on the road without losing it's oil pan

Uh, so it actually blends into the car?

looks gay

always has

bet youd debadge and detrim your shitbox (if you have one) and black it out

Why would you bolt on a body kit?

No, that's pretty bad looking 99 times out of 100. Emblems help fill in blank space on the grille and fenders, etc. But things like fenders flow with the body, so it makes sense not to have hard breaks in the body lines.

That's defeating the purpose, you retard.
In some cases (pic related), because driftmissle.

How is it defeating the purpose? It's a bodykit, it's purpose is to look nice

>muh fake plastik bolt

ahahahah, bondo dat shit you trailer trash

because those kits look like shit when its molded? like nearly every body kit ever made

molded fenders look awful

Those are rivets.

It's even worst.

What do you think you are, a nascar?

Original user was talking about blending it in with bondo or whatever. Who said anything about purely molded kits?

Why would you not replace the entire fender in this application instead of butchering the original panel with holes?

its the same shit fucktard

because theyre flares?

It ain't what you attempted, its what you achieved.

he's right they're flares, ususally they just cut the fender.

Still looks like shit tho.

My understanding is that molded kits replace panels. Bolt ons add onto panels. Why can't bolt on be blended?

>Why can't bolt on be blended?

they can be

its been a thing in car modding forever

you take your typical body kit then mold it on to make it all smooth and shit

people have even done Rocket Bunny kits molded but like I said I think it looks like shit

and a rocket bunny since its on topic

>Weight
>fucking with the intended "look"
A widebody adds weight as it is but it's supposed to be a worthwhile trade because it helps the car turn better.
Slathering the car with bondo just makes everything heavier for little to no good reason.
That looks OK but the real question is: Is it worth the work? Probably not.
And these days showing off the bits that hold your car together is in vogue.

You think that THIS look shitty but huge gap and fake bold look nice.

You MUST be asian or latinos.

but they arent fake

its a damn bolt on kit

and fuck you Im black

[continued laughter]

yeah

thats pretty much my reaction

haters gonna hate with their ricer shit taste

Fact: over 75% of stance fans are cucks who didn't even buy their first car.

guarantee that car has never seen a track

Why fit a giant flare when you could just replace the entire panel?
Why are they bolting a fibreglass part on top of a steel part?

it's just so fucking stupid

I have seen things.

>Drinking Stella
>No wonder he can't put the wheels on straight

"it doesn't matter how much time you spend on something. if it sucks, then it sucks."

-Jesse James

that actually looks better

>Im black

kek, it all makes sense now

Why do stance fags always get "inside out" rims? I know it's because its ugly, but do they need it there for the camber to work properly?

Monkeys put more effort into slinging their shit around than me too.

They need it for the extreme negative camber, yes, but of course stancefags assume that if they have to do something stupid to stance their car, it must be cool as fuck.

not really much point in making it look nice if it's just going to be destroyed drifting half the cunts dont even have clearcoat on their cars

You mean deep dish?

Becuase of offset, you can't have that wide a wheel it you didn't have a deep a lip

kek, all the ass mad in this thread is making my 8 inch cock hard.

>they are making fun of my faggotry
>they must be mad

>drinking stella
And I thought they couldn't get any worse

I do not put any effort. Why should I feel bad?

I'm actually pretty impressed by the picture. The stancecuck in question put more effort into staging this than girls do for profile pictures.

With that said, a shit job that takes a long time to do is still a shit job.

Why does every stanced toyobaru have that ugly body kit?

work smarter, not harder.

>implying hard parkers drift

Stance is all about doing the same shit as everyone else while insisting it's different.

>my shittytan VIPPO buzzeshitter

Because the only real body kit out there for the toyobaru is the rocket bunny.

Either he paid someone quite a lot for that paint job or did it himself, bit either way that's effort.

My car has custom paint, body work, intake, and exhaust. It also has different wheels and suspension than stock. It's not a stance car though, and I didn't spend hardly anything on it

How about the factory aero kit? I'm also surprised there isn't a MKIV Supra conversion kit out there yet.

>be black
>muh dick
>like ricer a lot

You're like a walking caricature.

I'm looking to buy a mk4 golf with 1.8 liter turbo because I'm in love with them. How gay would I be if I lowered it to a point that's still functional for driving? That's not stance since I don't have autismo camber is it?

A car that's tastefully lowered with well fitted wheels always looks good. Slammed or stanced is when it looks retarded.

>'m looking to buy a mk4 golf
>How gay would I be
very

I wasn't really using it as a metaphor to defend stance. just to defend Picasso.

I honestly have now idea why I'm in love with those aesthetics but I can't help it. Literally my poor dream car.
Cool that's what I was hoping. Bet I'm still gonna get called a ricer fag if I post it on here though.

I admire stance because it takes a lot of money and dedication. I wish i had that much disposable income. I havent seen any really stanced cars in my city, but i guess it's normal, since we have the worst roads in North America and 5 months of winter. Also, i vape.

I put more effort trying to shit out three days worth of MREs.

That's a rocket bunny kit tho.

What? No. I'm picturing this kind of lowering and fitment, which is always liked.