/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3120

The gang's all here Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmtWExgQYs4
youtube.com/watch?v=FWemPmvV8ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=c0Te_lUyOjg
youtube.com/watch?v=55-yoflzRtE
youtube.com/watch?v=quTWK5rufx8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ze5hzWWBrEY
youtube.com/watch?v=BdjFvFyaumE
youtube.com/watch?v=TOxnuQlF0d0
twitter.com/ksjpproject/status/764137746306781184
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nth for Happy Hana

1st for Lilly

Lilly.

Lilly mai waifu.

Hey man, I'm sure you at least look somewhat tough looking. Have some more faith in yourself man.

Nth for a happy Hana!

Is Love.

The Lilly is strong in this thread.

Nth for the other guy's thread.

As it should be.

Please don't lump me in with those dorks or even worse with you. I love Lilly in my own, more profound, manner.

I don't need to lie to myself. I'm fat and have a baby face. Not exactly the image of intimidation. The only thing I've got going for me is my voice, so i'm told.

Then you do have something man, also, no one can really know if they're intimidating or not, it's all up to others. But don't put yourself down like that man, you gotta put faith in yourself.

I don't really feel like I'm putting myself down, I just know I don't cut an intimidating figure.

Beeeh, I don't need to have faith in myself. I'll put my faith in you, who has faith in me.

Best girl deserves nothing less.

I have faith in you man, and I don't need faith, at least not now, while you clearly do. Besides, you're working harder fighting against the faith, than just accepting it.

>I don't need faith

Isn't that what you're getting on me about?

Beeh, I guess we could all use a little faith.

Now you see my point man, although it was more so that I don't need faith from you right now. We each have our own problems, and we give faith when we see them. Although I appreciate the fact that you would give faith to me, I just wanna see you give yourself that faith.

Katawa Shoujo? More like Katawa Shit

I guess I just fail to see how having faith in myself can do me any good where I am right now, but I suppose that's the same way other people who say that sort of thing think about themselves.

But what is man if not a miserable pile of self imposed inadequacies and doubts.

Man is also hope and aspiration man, you're only looking at a small part of man, and not all of man. Just put some faith in yourself, and give yourself some hope. That way you can be complete.

But that goes against my pessimistic personality.

Man, this is weird, no one else is posting and this feel sorta awkward...

I can post cute pictures while you're talking if you want

I'm never far away.

Better than you just talking to yourself. Sorry, I'm still a bit burned out from the multiple leech trips fagging up the place.

scans when?

scans where?

Aren't all trip leeches?

Your personality doesn't matter man, it's just your perspective on things. For example, there was a kid who was lit on fire, but his final wish was for his mother. That shows that good can exist in bad, so you can still have hope and aspiration even if you don't see good things happening man. I know I found a way, so you must be able to too.
>spoiler
Looks like some people showed up for you man, although I was thinking of how funny it was that people were lurking this conversation.

Some more than others.

There was a brief moment where I thought this was futa shizune with Misha and Lilly I like where this is going too.

Excellent work, keep it up.

Not all. SHG is my favorite, as he draws pretty regularly. He's also super nice by taking requests, which that Jack guy also started doing.
I like Taker too, cause he at least does something, even in his own weird way. He also takes threads off, I've noticed, and I like the idea of someone who doesn't just pander if they have nothing to say.
These last threads reminded me why I hate fluff... Just when I started being cool with him, he goes and encourages that whole mess.

Cute pictures are always welcome.

You've just got to ignore them, Friend. Starve them of the attention they crave and they'll slowly die out. Hopefully.

I wouldn't say all of them, simply a vast majority.

I'm not saying that there isn't good out there, it's just hard for me to see it in most things, including myself. I like to have faith that people will aspire for greater things and improve the world around them, but that doesn't mean I actually expect much out of em. Man, that really sounds bad when I read it back to myself...

I like Undie too. A guy who's willing to spend his time on a story, as well as money commissioning pictures to go with it, is dedicated.
That we share a fetish is totally irrelevant.

Being relatively new here I have no right to say this, but I think Fluff is aggravated with it as much as we are, he just takes a different approach. It expects hate back, thats what it lives on, but Fluff gives it love. I think it's kinda funny to an extent.

Those guys don't live on hate or love, they attention is what feeds them. As long as people respond or even acknowledge that they know them, they'll keep coming back.

No. They talk alot on steam. Very very often. Not enough to be going at it with 8d chess tier

You wouldn't too far from the truth.
Try asking it about it's art next.

>have faith that other people will aspire to greater things
I used to like the idea of giving others the chance too man, but then I realized that people are more inspired by actions, rather than the lack thereof. You should work hard, so that others can start working harder because of you. Don't put yourself down just cause you feel like letting others pick up a torch that isn't even there. As for your personality, as I saw the file name, I used to be a real shitty guy. I would tell people to kill themselves at one point, and one of those people actually did it, I even remember being happy he did it. But I've found a way to change my views on things, and now I can try to help someone like that, even if everyone else is telling him to do it. So look for more of the positive, we all have enough of the negative.

Which is why I choose to ignore

>spoiler
I saw what happened last thread

Is kenji here? I made a ghetto miracle rogue deck, and had been enjoying success in standard.

Wanted to play it against him.

huge emi = best emi

Howdy folks! I just got back, and have been reading through the thread. Out of respect for the cozyness of the thread, I've taken my trip off for now.
Those guys got bored real quick, it seems, when they realized they were just talking to themselves. There's a few post I wanted to reply to, but seeing that disaster... wellllll, I'll wait hahaha
Hope all of your nights are improving :)

Hi Taker

I've been trying to improve myself. To better my outlook on life and the people around me. But for every pound I lose or day of hard work I put in, I see another point in either myself, others, or the world in general that puts me right back in the dour mood I started with.

I'm trying, but its so much easier to expect the worst out of every given situation.

But I'm glad to hear that you feel that you've improved yourself and have set yourself HARD on the point of helping others. Its a noble quality that a lot of people now a days lack.

Hey, I'm trying to be stealthy here!

Welllll then... if you're trying to be stealthy, why are you typing like you're still on deviantart hahahaha :)

It's weird when people can pick you out of a crowd simply with your typing patterns, but you'll get used to it.

What are y'all listening to tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=pmtWExgQYs4

Everyone get put down man, you just gotta realize that you can still get up. And I know it's hard man, but once you get going, it gets easier. And even though it'll get harder again, you'll realize your not put completely down. So please, start looking up, and never give up.

Why would Rin ever want to go outside?
youtube.com/watch?v=FWemPmvV8ZM

youtube.com/watch?v=c0Te_lUyOjg

Clouds
HUUUUUUUGE!

You should understand that my behavior with 2013 is completely ironic and I enjoy antagonizing it more than anything.
I do not actually want to sex the 2013.
Maybe, I'm not sure. It confuses me sometimes.

This.
2013 wants people to worship them. I show 2013 what that looks like and the reactions I get are hilarious.
Most of the time it ends in a tsundere fit on Steam which always brightens my day.

sup ksg? i've been out of town for a week. what have i missed?

>hey guys look I did something retarded
>shut up retard
>fuck off retard
>haha jokes on you guys, I was only PRETENDING to be retarded!

youtube.com/watch?v=55-yoflzRtE
youtube.com/watch?v=quTWK5rufx8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ze5hzWWBrEY
youtube.com/watch?v=BdjFvFyaumE
youtube.com/watch?v=TOxnuQlF0d0

Probably one of the better lists I've put together when you ask.

ksg, do you ever feel

lonely>

I enjoy pushing people's buttons.

we're ksg. we always feel lonely.

When will the new artbook leak?
Looks pretty bad 2bh

>2bh
you should kill la kill yourself desu.

no, seriously. Tbh is supreme, not your weird heretical 2bh.

It's just how I type..
Yea, I guess.
Just playing Smite and enjoying the night

Isn't it still in wordfilter?
desu desu desu

I thought we had already established this.
I enjoy annoying you. You're cute when you get angry with me.

I take the blame for this one fluff. I wanted to see how xyr would react if I showed xim that.

Calling xyr "cute" wont save you this time, fluff.
No, I say desu occasionally because muh weeaboo.

You called me "it".

>nobody's even seen it yet
>looks pretty bad

Never change, ksg.

annnnd trip city. woohoo. G'night

Should I replay Rin route to cure my boredom, or will it be too much?

That was meaner that I had meant it to be. Sorry for that.

Goodnight user!

here, i'll do this before xyr can

"trip culture is essential for ksg, it would be dead without it"

fluff shows his true allegiance is to 2013.

/ksg/ btfo

There's a cover art, and tell me Shizune's head looks fine:
twitter.com/ksjpproject/status/764137746306781184
(Top right pic)

What a lovely Saturday night. Let's have a party!

>Probably one of the better lists I've put together when you ask.

Paused my playlist to follow yours, digging it so far.

Kenji! I made a ghetto miracle rogue deck that is actually not doing terribly! I want to try it out desu

It's Sunday for me lol.

Planning on getting drunk again?

Have a rin doodle

Okay, let's go.
Give me a minute to look over my new stuff though.

That's a good doodle
She kinda looks like a guy

qt/10
Do you only draw faces though?

i'll still jack off to it

Yeah I started to see that too but didn't really want to bother with anything else

Most of the things I end up sharing are busts. I do do some figure sketching but its mostly for practice or something. Like this for example.

rin is supposed to have a bit of androgyny though

>busts
i like boobs

>guy
>doodle
I think that was kind of the point

Well unfortunately I don't really draw lewd.

So will I, but the last one was really lame for it, especially considering the erotic direction they were going with. Emi/Miki threesome was the only good one for me.

that's fine. i was making a lame boob/bust joke

i thought emi's ass in that picture with all the girls was pretty damn exquisite

Why do you ask?

Time zones can be troubling.

Good to see you around again, tuba guy. Things going alright?

I've seen that bosozoku related pose somewhere before! Gto maybe?

ready desu?

Maybe, I don't think I really used any reference for it for the most part, but its been a while since I drew that.

Sure, man.

Everything is fine, Kenji, thank you, hope you're good as well.
Did we even get good scans in the end? I only remember photos of pages.

Evening lads

How goes things