Kek Beginneth Anew! edition.

Partake in the raging clusterfuck (Veeky Forums chat):
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, go to stocktwats or suckingalpha (you'll find plenty of it here anyway, though)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli
[YouTube] Introduction to Investing and Finance - Lesson 1 by Martin Shkreli (embed)
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

PREVIOUS THREAD >>

Other urls found in this thread:

earningswhispers.com
cnafinance.com/amyris-amrs-stock-massive-upside-potential-ahead/11241
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FFAAAAKK!!

OLD THREAD OLD THREAD

Is it safe to touch gold stocks tomorrow, friends? It breaks the buy low sell high principle

What's the market going to be like tomorrow?

No fed hike, but Charlotte is burning to the ground.

Thinking about just sleeping in

nobody cares about niggers looting you dumbass

Apparently you forgot what happened after the Ferguson riots, dumbass

$AMD to the moon!

Vacation ended, lads. What did I miss?

a few suicides

yes, but not right away. as another user mentioned in the previous thread, there will likely be a dip early in the day; im not sure about alot of the individual stocks, but looking at the indexes, it's over-bought, wait for the sweet sexy dip and snipe a primo entry point as best you can. Profit-takers will be scalping but it should pull out of the dip by EoD if not mid-day; I'd say go with JNUG but leveraged ETFs aren't everybody's fav flavor...

HOORAY!! YOU'RE BACK!! You missed a lot of freaking out over teh gold and a nice little mstx bloodbath. We missed you! WELCOME BACK!!

We're off to a good start...

guys where can i find any company financial quartal raport?? do you have a website with them?

finally stopped fucking around with the hundred or so bucks i was using to just practice for a bit. gonna put in 100-200 a week going forward. yesterday's gains

I don't believe you, what did you invest in

pic related, plus tesla

so whats the meme of the day going to be?

Watchlist for scalping at open for me is: JNUG, NVAX, THLD, AMRS

anyone else?

THLD is about to explode

I heard this and im giving it a look but why

earningswhispers.com

Or companies' website

I would think NWBO would be doing better today. Financials are shit, like all bioptechs, but alot of good stuff going on. Think there's another update today coming.

Ph2 coming up. Might already be priced in tho. Check out WINT GALT and RIGL too. Low floats, making steady gainz here.

AMRS update today. How far will it pop?

cnafinance.com/amyris-amrs-stock-massive-upside-potential-ahead/11241

Nah I don't mess with penny stocks

Literally only 2 of those are penny stocks you fucking retard

Going to make some profits off gold plays today

Three now lad.

Biggest % gains of US Gold mining yesterday:
RIC, HMY, PVG, GORO, MUX, RGLD, GFI, ABX

NVAX is doing a little too well. When will it dip again? Today?

earningswhispers only shows small amount of information, i am looking for whole raport released by company .can i find those only on company's website?

SEC's website has everything

How to make money today if I already have 3 day trades used up?

mstx, hold till you get daytrades back

>tfw out of day trades

Guaranteed to be a nothing but 100% plus memes too

Damnit. Sold BSPM AVXL and NVAX all last Thursday to clear some funds for sec meeting and they're all top gainers in premarket today

would you mind sending a link? .i cant find it

Gold hasn't made sense for two months.

none of this makes sense

you hit a button and hope green numbers pop up and then you get money somehow

everything you could possibly imagine that would genuinely move a stock upward has no effect and any type of movement in a stock is completely irrational

the sheer stupidity is why we love it

We're actually smarter than a lot of these old guys and their stock brokers. We can get consistent gains no problem because of how our generation uses phones. it's actually really simple

Too late to buy into MSTX?

>buying anything besides gold today
Lmao'ing at ur life

well we just all in on some biotech/pharma shit off the promise of moon missions from FDA shit and test results and if we lose money we laugh it off because sad pepes make the pain go away

we're not all that serious like the professionals with their teams of stanford and wharton cocks making 20% a year

>well we just all in on some biotech/pharma shit off the promise of moon missions from FDA shit and test results and if we lose money we laugh it off because sad pepes make the pain go away

i bought gold yesterday and imnp today

thinking dust tomorrow if gold hits 1350 or above, also am a retard and bought tgd at like .532 back in the early september gold spike and hoping to off it at .54, buy back in at a less shit price when rate talk collapses gold again over the next month or two

>IMNP
No.

Man fuck everything about MGT I can't fucking get rid of it until it gains like 40%

So it's me again the NNA dude. I mean the guy that things nna stock will be worth something.

So today something happened I'm not sure i understand. Preferred shares are being bought back but at a shit rate
Explanation i got is that this is great for v regular NNA stock share holders but not great for preferred stock holders.

Its moving up from 1.20 this week.
Just not sure if i should long hold or get out around $1.40/1.50

That's the mentality of a bag holder. You need to let that shit go and move on. I know it hurts, but there are always opportunities.

I was thinking about buying in today on a dip, but I have a feeling its just going to keep dropping pham

That's what I did with MSTX. I literally got my shit pushed; I decided to just salvaged what I could and move on. It hurt though.

Fuck yooooou

MGT will hit $3!!!!

did the MSTX boo boo go way yet, user?

No. I'm scarred for life about what happened. Easily triggered by people pumping now. RIP my naive optimism.

Yep. I knew i missed the stock myself so i just d never bothered tho invest in it. I would have loved to got in when it was low before the moon mission but i accepted that i missed out and ..........................

>wanting fetus gains

Boomer pls

>Spot gold is in the middle of a rip
>Gold mining stocks are sucking a cock

This shit really is just gambling. Logic cannot be applied to this.

They also paid me my dividends too and the stock is still higher.

lots of profit taking
they will rise soon get in now GDX

I agree.

>Logic cannot be applied to this.
it's not the logic that wrong, it's you. miners have many more factors that determine price than just gold. fact is that the prices right now for miners is too much. jnug and nugt are barely worth 21 in these conditions

Is MSTX kill? Or should I buy the dip

Are we all jumping in ESI?

They say it should bounce to .80

>HTCH
>WCIC

I bought 23 shares of this bullshit stock. It hasn't moved or sold in two days. What do? I've never had a stock not sell instantly. I want my money back to reinvest goddamnit.

It's done. I bought the dip yesterday. Made 15%

NWBO!

Climb, you bastard!

Monthly Dividend payers over 10% yield

CEFL, MORL, ETJ, ORC, WHLR, DHF, DHY, PSEC, ARR, OAKS

If you have any other monthly dividend payers that you would like to add, please do. (perferably high yields)

HTCH

Wat da frek happened to that to make it jump lyke dat

Ur fucked, it will remain halted for days

This stock is frozen by nasdaq. Theyre waiting for the company to comply them with more information on certain questions.

Until further notice, youre fucked.

Great stock though (for me), i made 3k off it.

>Gold mining companies primary function is to mine and sell gold
>Spot gold runs up after yet another game of rate hike chicken
>Gold mining companies and gold miner ETFs shit the bed

What are these """other factors""" you're talking about? Explain to me the inner workings of the mystical Jew gambling machine we call the stock exchange.

Whew! got out at .66, never been so excited to lose money

Won't you lose money overall on the company's ups and downs though?

It's for income. the money i get from my monthly dividend payers i usually reinvest into more monthly dividend payers or if i see a good stock mentioned in one of these threads ill scoop some up and hope for a moon shot.

Fuckkk. They should at least give my shit back bastards. Thanks man

Hey does anyone have an opinion on yhoo yahoo? It's been doing good, but just read about a data breach. Should I just take my profits n go or keep holding long?

I bough GBSN at 3.00 hoping it will jump to 3.20.

*getting nervous*

Only chump change though. No biggie.

Always buy the NVAX dip

jesus christ im getting fucked up here

GO UP YOU SHIT
EVERYONE WANTS GOLD

usd strength
yuan strength
performance of s&p
user sentiment
recent past events
future coming events

...and more

O-o-nly ch-chump change for me too senpai

Still waiting on that AMDA moonshot, did I get memed?

crying at my own life rn

Sheeeit

ouch.

I'm just fucking around with like 15 bucks. Hoping to make it 16.

Going to try to earn a dollar a day. Might be a loss for today though.

After it dips, what other gold memes to cop

> iPhones
stay poor, niggers

Not necessarily.

NNA paid 5 cents per share and there stock is up. Win/Win

When are THLD and AMDA and SKLN scheduled for moon landing?

Looks like it's about to crash KEK

Move on retard those memes are old news of you want to make some real money you would of bought the NVAX dip

>.2.25
Is NVAX a meme yet?

>skln
before q1 2017

What the hell do I do with NWBO

still stuck in here. how does it feel to be free? is it nice out there? say hi to my mom for me.

Sell it as soon as it hits what you bought it at or close. That dude from The Street said it's garbage and they're cooking the numbers ... or he's wrong.

Well I'm not taking that risk so I'm out with a tiny profit.

Freedom!

>THLD

IM BORED

Am I the only one here who has been getting beer/nugget money for the last ten weeks off buying selling exel every week?