/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous thread >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
- Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
For material bonus see: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFCkwD6Sum8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JETS

You're all cucks.

I really don't get the people who are bitching about Tamamo's enemy NP charge. You use it when the enemy NP bar is already full. Using it at any other time is like using Saber's Buster buff when none of her buster cards are available, and then bitching about it.

>tfw barely ANY nips are drawing these wonderful pieces of meat

MVP of next year's swimsuit event

キャッツ

Reminder that if you even allow the enemy to charge their NPs you fucking suck at this game and should go to minecraft or something. A servant having a skill like that is a complete was when that could have been a more useful skills

Just kill me already

>All Tamamo under food
>Fatty

Ozzy!

I feel that this image needs to have a Fate/GO edit made for it.

Reminder to burn Tamamo if you roll her. She killed people.

I'm pretty sure all Heroic Spirits killed people user

Even Marie

At least you got Evil Cat herself instead of a million of her CEs

Lucky

Reminder that nothing beats triple zerker team in this game and anyone pushing arts or quick memeteams are not playing it in the most Efficient way possible.

This looks pretty promising

Best archer

Semi when?

Nobu a CUTE.

You're on your way to the showers when you spot two girls standing nearby staring at you. One of them is making this face. What do you do

>tfw he got the best Bond CE of latest batch
Based

King of Hungry also boosts food drops

When we know the gluttonous tyrant will just take it all for herself

DELETE THIS

Curl up into a ball and rock back and forth, crying, as I come to realize that my precious wizardhood is going to be stolen away by a harlot of the seas

Aoko is such a fucking slut. This is why she's worst Aozaki.

Ask them if they want a shower on the island

Jekyll is love, Jekyll is life.

HOW DO YOU EVEN REACH NP5 for SCAT? :

I know what you're doing and I want you to stop, stop it right now.

You know that Touko hired Alba to rape Aoko in those doujins, right?

Ask for directions to the bath

Is crit meme team the most meme of them all? Unless you have a really good generator and crit absorb skills you will have to rely on rng, and even then you still need to waste a turn that you could be actually doing damage to build those stars. On top of that skills that are related to crit take up slots of skills that would be actually useful
How do we fix crit meme teams?

Soon, user. If you haven't hoarded quartz like the other Semi-user and I, then be prepared to whale. She will be worth it.

うむ!

Pimping ain't easy.

Look at my feet and say I'm really sorry to get in her way and turn the other way so I don't annoy her. I might stutter just a bit

Prelati's Inspiration: A
Gilles receives encouragement from Prelati. From where? Who knows.
It takes the form of STR reinforcement via magecraft but as a cost, his memories of his life after Jeanne's death becomes more and more distinct.

Rally Upon the Holy Banner and Roar
Rank B, Anti Unit (Self)
Range: 1, Targets 1

Saint's War Order, a Noble Phantasm that recreates the time when he had fought under the banner of the Holy Maiden - in other words, when he himself been at the most brilliant point of his life.
It grants a rank up to parameters similar to Mad Enhancement, and he automatically continues attacking until the target is completely silenced. It also adds a bonus to his attack damage.

Text of the Sunken Spiral Capitol
Rank C, Anti Army
Range: 1-10, Targets 100

Prelati's Spellbook, a grimoire of human skin, allowing one to summon and direct demons of the deep sea.
This spellbook itself has the function of a mana furnace and it becomes possible to use arts on the level of greater magecrafts and ritual curses regardless of the user's own reserves.
However, although Gilles possesses this Noble Phantasm, he cannot use it as a Saber.
If he were to use this Noble Phantasm, he would automatically class-change to Caster, and Saint's War Order (not clear in the photo, "will be sealed/lost"?)

I'm prepared to whale after coming back to the game recently. I don't think 200 gems is enough for her.

>Jack, Okita, scat, alter jeanne or lancelot
>needing fixes
kek

Where do you think you're going, geekboy?

By doing 10 roll with EX++ Luck. My senpai got 4 Scathach with a 10 roll during her rate up.

There are no skills more useful than crit skills.

And between Jack supports, Kotarou being a 3-star, and Assassin Scathach being a welfare, crit generators are no longer an issue.

Wow. Someone actually saved my screenshot.

The gatcha has been generous ever since it was tweaked. Life is good.

Protea-chin is cute

Somewhere where I will not bother pretty girls sorry

MANY have saved that screenshot.

Keep walking. My waifu wouldn't like it if I got any STDs.

You think you're leaving her with your wizardhood intact?

You become a man today, bitch

I got my copy of Scath, but she seems to be temporary

Who's you're waifu?

I want to do indecent and immoral things to David

You probably built the wrong buildings and missed some flags

You have to finish part 2 of the event for her to become permanent.

>人間への道程
What does this mean? Jouney of a human being? But she's not a human?

But why me? There are better man around, and I will probably disappoint them, like I don't really know what to do, will they bully me? I'm sensitive

It means you built the wrong shit.

START OVER.

trip and fall in a way that strips me naked and places me with my dick between her boobs

Dr Frankenstein is called the modern Prometheus on the aspect that he too created a type of human. So yeah she is a human depending on how you interpret her

WHAT DO THEY DO?

WHAT'RE THE ARTWORKS?

How's Rider Mordred? Garbage?

The best girl in Fate, of course! Not to mention the purest.

>2 days getting these stupid gems

First time rolling, if I don't get a rare servant I'll quit and go back to my general.

Give me your prayers, faggots.
I want those 2 qts

>I have to pass by, can you move please?
that's it.

Just lean back and prepare your cock for envelopment

These are experienced bisexual pirate whores. They'll do all the work.

>3*

>First time rolling, if I don't get a rare servant I'll quit and go back to my general.

You don't have proper determination

Poor NP gen, but her crit weight and one of her skills might help make up for that. Especially if you give her one of those 50% starting NP CEs.

user, I'm asking for her name please be more specific
Okay I hope it doesn't hurt

Journey to Humanity?

That's more of a "Journey to becoming human"

Fleur De Lys
Swords Dance of Falling Lillies
C/Anti-Unit/1-2/1 person
Beautiful sword dance which completely fascinates the beholder.
While decieving many people D'eon continued to accomplish D'eon's goal. D'eon's way of life has been sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. Within the lily petals -- the symbol of French royalty -- that are scattered about, D'eon vividly dances while wielding sword, bewitching the target. Strength, Vitality, Agility parameters decrease. Taking that chance, a certain-kill attack is driven into the target.
Mental attack + physical attack combination.
The physical damage only happens one when the Noble Phantasm is invoked, but the glamour persists for a little while.
Also, magical energy consumption is low, so it it's an incredibly ??? to use Noble Phantasm; however, it is not used in Fate/GO

Fleur De Lys
Georgeous Splender of Blooming Lillies
C/anti-army/1-30/50people
Beautiful sword dance number 2 which completely fascinates the beholder.
While decieving many people D'eon continued to accomplish D'eon's goal. D'eon's way of life has been sublimated into a Noble Phantasm.
This sword dance brings to surface the symbol of French royalty, a fully-bloomed lily. The enemy camp is simultaneously bewitched. Strength, Vitality, Agility, parameters are decreased. Furthermore, if D'eon succeeds a luck check, the enemies cannot act for one turn.
Does no damage.

>has Mad Enhancement Ex
>NP recreates the effects of Mad Enhancement
>gets a permanent STR boost from Francesca
From a stats perspective, Gilles probably is truly the best Saber

I recommend you wait for Gacha #2 user. Just a personal recommendation, of course.

Filename was the key indicator.

You don't have to keep posting obvious slander to get me mad enough to post the angry Semi image, user. You only have to ask.

Bad but super cute. Listen to this and try not to have a heart attack
youtube.com/watch?v=eFCkwD6Sum8

that's still gawain

Stop osting my translations.

I knew D'eon was a top tier Saber
>A STR

fite me

Filename of what?

That hissing cat face is actually high octane boner fuel

Those breasts seem to have been affixed to a very irate elf.

> not Artoria and Lancelot
Cute.

>1*

>spend 300 quartz
>no Mode Red

I would not be surprised if it's a reference to the Pilgrimage from the Promethean: the Created RPG. Though I'm not sure if an official Japanese translation of any World of Darkness shit exists.

>a fully-bloomed lily

>That hissing cat face is actually high octane boner fuel
I have a cat and I can assure you she doesn't look like that while hissing

>only featured in paid gacha

>O-oi! That swimsuit pirate over there! W-w-w-w-w-w-what is that what is that what is that!? Melons? Is it melons or something? ...Master, don't you fall for that! Idiot! Iiidiot!

>Scathach
Surprisingly, she and Chiron would not get along together. In fact, if they were to ever meet, a fight around their different teaching methods is likely to break out.

Fuck that Kojiro cosplay is kinda perfect

100/10 Kojiro.

Me on the left