liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

usnaps.com/#/special-events/dota2-2016
youtube.com/user/ProfessorFiercE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>make mistakes early
>memeback your way into it
when is memeback being deleted once and for all?

>EU

>trade your tshirts for jerseys
>win dotabowl

weeeeew

Has your Post TI depression started yet?

what did he mean by this

>Token souless chink team of the year wins
Can't wait for them not to do anything next year like Newbee

>wings only lost 1 game because of Pudge pick
They fucking save DC face right there. Or else it would be 3-0 storm already

>Give DC free win by picking meme redditor hooker
>still lose the series

Why are americans so fucking stupid?

>only ten days until the emptiness is filled again

EXPLAIN THIS DOTARDS!!!

>post yfw AM will be picked in every game and even 2k shitters will know how to counter him

I LIKED MY COMFY ANTI-MAGE GAMES GODDAMMIT

okay boys post team shuffles

How its like to be 17 and wins 8 million dollars while playing video games?

>TI is over
what do I do with my life now

>when your son throws away 9 GORILLION DOLLARS chasing an Axe across the map

More like
>Western Hemisphere

wait until the post-TI reshuffles begin

People have been complaining about the post-TI depression but this is the shit that I have been waiting for the whole time.

Least I can say is Crit off of OG, Arteezy off of Secret.

PLS POST THE FINAL VERSION OF TI6 PIC

w33 slark, reso mirana
wtf?

>Oy vey, IO is winning the arcana vote for the memes. No one is actually going to buy it if we make one.
t. valve

>RTZ

6> 5> 3> 1> 2> 4

>TI1 over anything
lmao.

I don't want to go back to play dota ._.

Faster than you, you fuckin' son of a--

I saw you gankin', you fuckin' shit-heel.

I'm farmin' here. You make the move.

You make the move.

It's your move.

Don't try it, you fuck.

You doubtin' me?

You doubtin' me?

You doubtin' me?

Then who the hell else are you doubting-- You doubting me?

Well, I'm the only one here.

Who the fuck do you think you're doubting?

Oh, yeah?

You can play dota with me, qt

6 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 (I hate EG and Americucks) > 1 (doesn't count)

Swap 3 with 4 and you're gucci.

>4 over 5

How does it feel that your racism cause you to not enjoy video games?

ti4 is objectively the worst ti

DELUSIONAL LITTLE FAGGOT

>China can only win because of comeback mechanics

When is valve going give the game passive comeback mechanics, instead of Active mechanics?

Like free tps from fountain after dying and no gold loss?

thanks user

thirdies and shitters from garbage nations have been run off /sp/ during the olympics

where do these trash of the human race go?

To the gulag!
The dota2 gulag
on Veeky Forums.org

that's where they go

/d2g/ is the vortex that sucks down all the trash of this cesspool website, especially when it's been kicked out of its home board

gotta get muh nation competition on and compensate for the fact that i get BTFO'd in the olympics

where do they go

where do you think they go user?

where did all the EUposters come from?
where did all the chink posters come from?

They came from /sp/, having been bantered off it.

what the fuck is this thread. delete mods

Never. ""Icefrog"" wants the game to be centered around kills.

Well if you're bored now maybe you can find something amusing to post from the autograph signing photo sessions.

usnaps.com/#/special-events/dota2-2016

>ti4 is objectively the worst ti
No thats TI6

Worst finals ever

3 0 Stomp

>b-but 1 game
>Wings drafted pudge

And most games in the playoffs were 1 sided 2 0 stomps even with memeback

d-d-digi toe c-cake

Then why do early game kills mean nothing.
CM is the premiere early game killing hero and is never picked because kills before level 5 or 6 don't even cover the cost of a smoke + regen

IO lost
EG BTFO
Trump behind 8% margin in national polls

White genocide is real :((

What now?

wouldn't even be surprised if the chinkjew tries to "expand" his failing brand into dota and wants to siphon DC

Wings toyed with DC when they picked pudge/techies and then Pudge during game one.

They seemed to have a hard on for ET that no other team seemed to respect. ET and Batrider seemed to be the game winners during this TI.

Very sad how DC played near the end. They were extremely cocky instead of cautious. Against wing's draft you needed to play safe and counter AOE spells with BKB's and escape heroes. You have to out farm them to win.

Good finally the hispanics will take over America and turn it into North South America.

You white cucks are digging your own grave.

What was the PPD master plan this TI?

thanks reddit, what an insightful and unique meme

I disagree

MVP beat them by being super aggressive TNC did the same albeit idk if wings was hiding their power level it was just group stages

No seriously though, why are people glad that OG/EG/DC lost? Don't fucking cheer for chinks to win you race traitor fucks. If asians dominate dota it's going to die because of the sheer boredom and lack of interest and relatability in the professional scene like Starcraft 2 did.

Remember, ANY western team winning is better than a chinese victory.

>honeypot group stages

MVP and TNC were the only other teams besides wings in this tournament to play clown fiesta/ caveman dota and it could possibly be the only way to truly defeat them.

I like australia and i like iceiceice
i don't care about the other chink teams
i don't like romanians

win TI but misery ignored the throw order
funny how they got beaten 3-0 later

This season has almost completely removed the emphasis on early game advantages. It's literally designed to devolve into a late game constant team-fight comeback tug of war.

Actually, any team winning a back to back TI would seriously fuck up Dota 2. I would be more worried about ""Icefrog"" adding more memeback to make the tournament scene even more unpredictable.

white people wanted io to win? why?

Are you dumb? China got rekt this TI outside of Wings. The only other chinese team to breach top 8 was Ehome and they finsihed 5/6th which is worse than what they and most people expected.

>I missed when EG got knocked out

Dammit. Is it possible to go to archives of stickied threads?

I just know the EG butthurt would have been massive. They tend to angrily start blaming everything but the team.

Yes but it was more win laning stage kill them the moment they come out of the base until the advantage is so big they lose.

Its was very reminiscent of what happened to newbee when they played vs liquid. Newbee was way better than liquid but they got destroyed in the laning phase and A+clicked the moment liquid saw them

how long until treasure is marketable and they release the "if we past the last year pool, everyone gets money" treasure?

This is precisely why a lot of the skill that was originally in dota was removed. The laning stages mean almost nothing anymore unless you get completely dumpsetred. Back then if you got ganks a couple of times you were fucked because you needed a ton of kills/last hits to come back.

You are 100% correct.

But one thing you must understand is that Starcraft 2 did not die because of Chinks, it died because of Gooks.

We are still at a 50/50 win-rate between west and east teams at the TI's. This year's Chink victory was expected in order to restore the constant back and forth pattern between east and west.

Wings was the only competent Chinese team this year. The rest were garbage. We have to win next year though.

This was the first year I felt good about not buying a compendium. It's just not the same anymore... Not like Dota 2 in its peak years. People memed for years about how diverse the hero pool was at each TI, but really the pros were always trying to pick the safest/most op stuff possible. And now that heroes get nonstop buffs every fucking patch, it feels like there's less variety.

Its not just that, roles are slowly eroded away in favor of raw damage or stuns

They are turning heroes into lol champions to simplify everything

just like with the jungle

the multipurpose items

scaling int

and all that

I agree with this and it's terribly depressing.

Dota used to be a lot more fun for me before the fucking comeback mechanics were put in to reward failure.

>dota didn't have a competitive scene (no, almost nobody knew it existed ) till essentially TI1
>dota will die if chinks dominate TI
Being this much of a newfag

at this rate valve is going to kill the game no matter who wins the tournaments

This is just a reminder that the Chinks only won this Ti because of the cancerous comeback mechanics. DC stomped them during the laning phase 3/out of four games but they came back because of shitty comeback gold.

You mean the laning phase now means literally nothing?
Welcome to 2016doto

i feel sick and have to hand in an assignment tomorrow that i havent started. genuinely too, not the '10 word essay due in 2 hours' shit

i like ice because he's a shitposter irl and keeps a deadpan expression at all times
also he plays et

Yup shit sucks I understand that before all this shit was implemented comebacks were difficult but they were definitely possible through hard work and outplaying the enemy team.

Now teams make one missplay or mistake in the mid game and all of the sudden the enemy team is back int he game with a kill thats worth over 1k gold and a tower/rosh kill. Heck the enemy team doesn't even have to make a missplay the other team just needs to get off one effective smoke gank and the comeback is on.

anyone?

I'm new to dota from this TI, I've played like 20-30 games.

Who do I pick/what role do I play to do well in pub games? I don't know all the tactics like pulling the lane to jungle/stacking camps very well.

I was thinking about this lately. What if we went back to the way things were at TI2? Or maybe even before that to TI1(with all the heroes of course) or WC3 Dota? Like, literally roll back all the patches. Because the level of skill increased absurdly, shitters like PGG were TI worthy pro players back then for example. So who knows, maybe these patches were being played all wrong? Maybe the game was better/worse than we thought back then?

6>3>5>4>1>2
Most of ti4 was okay, it only became cancer towards the end.

>lanebabbies going full pepe as they project vicariously through DC

lel

There is a reason that your kind is being purged systematically from every single ASSFAGGOT.

>Who do I pick/what role do I play to do well in pub games?
Anti Mage :^)

>Its not just that, roles are slowly eroded away in favor of raw damage or stuns

Ok, kinda agreed

>They are turning heroes into lol champions to simplify everything

This contradicts the previous statement though, since LoL heroes have very well defined and developer enforced roles, the opposite of "roles are slowly eroded away"

It matters less and less with every patch. Just learn the fundamentals of the game. I don't know if Professor Fierce's tutorials are still up but he left behind a great place to begin your little journey.

Like honestly this TI was even worse than TI 4.

TI4 was amazing though. You don't seriously enjoy rubber band Dota do you? That would be like admitting your a retard.

yea they are
youtube.com/user/ProfessorFiercE

Thanks

>deleted dota this morning because i was sick of 5ks getting angry at me (im 4k)
>already reinstalling
sigh

Well probably never know but those were some glorious years of Dota. Also let's be real here PGG was never a TI worthy player. He could only play one hero and still sucked at it.

>this year EG butthurt is manifesting as tears about 'memeback'

BASED
LET THEM FLOW

TI5 was even worse than this one.

EG didn't lose to memeback, though???

The people bitching about memeback are the ones who got fucked by Fnatic, like MVP and Liquid fans

?

EG didn't even lose because of comeback they just drafted and played like shit.

Could you fags keep it in one thread and recycle this one later? Thanks

t. Non-autismo

The thing is that back then the lead was generated through hardwork. its not that there weren't no comebacks per se but the lead signified one team was already about to win the game that was even up until the lead started

Memeback renders everything pointless

Teams suck ass this year because they can't ""feel" the game, everyone gets free gold and experience and the early game doesnt matter that much so what is everyone supposed to do?

There are no real timings perse aside from roshes and maybe the first big item.

no it needs to get back to 6.81 and start over from there

82 and 83 were similar to 81 back had memeback and 82 kinda went overboard with the memepush protections

84 completely ruined the game beyond repair since it introduced all the gold changes and the new lol items

That 2 minute fight in game 2 where DC kept tping in 1 at a time into 5 reminds me of my 2k days

We lost because our one lord and savior universe missed two tide ulties and EG panicked at the end while at the DC throne.

EG was our only hope against wings

isn't your chicken shitting everywhere

That isn't how EG butthurt goes. They try to mask it by taking up whatever cause they think might even remotely justify EG losing.

Somehow that the game isn't "pure" and that EG can only play "pure" Dota.

They have been doing this for years.

>those were some glorious years of Dota
Yes, but what if that is just because no one was playing as well as they could? Maybe the laning stage didn't matter at all back then too and we just didn't know. Maybe it mattered even more, so much that nothing else mattered (specially if we go back far enough to before smoke existed as a thing).
>Well probably never know
unfortunately

they live outside

>They try to mask it by taking up whatever cause they think might even remotely justify EG losing

nah mate it was pretty clearly ppd's bad drafts this time

why am I even replying to lelouch