/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

>Jack Black
>Bosmer
I don't get it

Xth for Ewas

eiries is love

waifus and lore and stuff I guess

first for stale jokes

more fine art please.

Waifus eating stuff.

Paging Meara

What is Ylfa's IQ?

>Civil War Overhual is stable now.
but Is there an option to turn off the stormcloak giants, the diversity (stormcloak Argonians doesn't make any fucking sense), ebony warriors and other meme shit though?

Only if your gay. Are you gay?

Wait, so is CWO actually good? It seems like it could make for a wild ride.

Of course

My balls stink. But it's a good kinda stink.

I want Ewa to fill up a bucket with her shit so that I can eat it, then shit it out myself, then force her to eat that, wait for her to pass it, then I would eat that, pass it and eat my own shit again this time, and repeating the process in a never-ending cycle of shitty bliss.

nothing gay about loving your bro
if
i want to give him an assist with his lifts, and put my hands on his glutes to help his form thats just bros being bros its not gay

I don't think IQ tests are a thing in the Elder Scrolls universe, user.
But since she is the daughter of a noble family she has at least basic education and can read/write.
I suspect you were just fishing for Ylfa screenshots though.

I want to go fishing in dat ass.

Dupe post

My pirated DLC isn't showing up in my CK mod list, how do I fix?

Alright, time to find that Obsidian

Where did you find her tattoos? I want to make more tattoo'd characters, but I'm awful at designing tattoos

So, like, she's much more educated and literate than Bee, right?
You are partially correct. I did actually want to know how much of a bumbling barbarian she was.

If I recall, Giant Stormcloaks were gonna be a thing in vanilla game. Is kinda silly though in my opinion

Delicious

DELETE THIS

How so? Giants are intelligent enough in-game to have semblance of culture and herd mammoths, even set up camps for themselves to live and sleep and are an aspect of Nord Culture. Farmers send them cows as sacrifices in-game to appease them so they won't fuck over farms (Probably the reason the Companions were fighting a giant to begin with). They even had relations with the Dwemer and gave them the Dwarve moniker. Its not far-fetched to believe Nord could make a deal with them to fight for Skyrim.

I...I made them myself, sorry.
She is actually not a barbarian at all but was just a bandit. Only after being rescued by Neila she learned hunting/survival skills from her.

This is still the best doodle.

STOP

You're now stuck in the TES universe as the last TES character you played as, in the last location they were; with the gear, skills and spells that you last had.

How fucked are you?

Wasn't ylfa raped and tortured?
Asking for a friend

YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING CUTE YOU CUNT?

I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU.

I'M GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND MURDER YOU. ONLY IT WON'T BE MURDER BECAUSE I'LL FUCK YOUR CORPSE AFTERWORDS AND MAKE IT AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT CHARGE. EAT SHIT. AFTER YOU'RE DEAD, I'LL UTILIZE TOP SECRET CIA TECHNOLOGY TO BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE WITH MEMORIES OF WHAT I DID TO YOU, THEN I'LL LET YOU GO TO CONTINUE LIVING YOUR LIFE IN PEACE, WITH THE NAGGING FEAR OF MY COMING BACK TO FINISH THE JOB ALWAYS LOOMING OVER YOUR HEAD.

YOU'LL FINALLY FEEL OVER IT, YOU'LL HAVE SETTLED DOWN AND FOUND A NICE GIRL, EVENTUALLY CHOOSING TO PROPOSE AND SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH HER, YOU DECIDED MONTHS BEFORE THE MARRIAGE TO HONEYMOON IN ITALY.

THE CEREMONY WAS BEAUTIFUL, ALL OF YOUR FAMILY WAS THERE, COUSINS YOU HADN'T SEEN IN YEARS SHOWED UP TO SEE YOU ON YOUR BIG DAY. AFTER IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE YOU'LL MAKE YOUR WAY TO VENICE, ONCE THERE YOU'LL GO TO A NICE RESTAURANT YOU HEARD ABOUT FROM YOU OLD BUDDY FROM COLLEGE WHO YOU HAD A GAY EXPERIENCE WITH BUT SWORE NEVER TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT. HE RECCOMENDED IT TO YOU BECAUSE HE HAD GONE THERE HIMSELF DURING AN ITNERNSHIP AND HAD A WONDERFUL TIME. ONLY ONCE YOU GET THERE YOU REALIZE THE WAITER IS NOT A WAITER, IT'S ME, FINALLY COME BACK TO CLAIM YOUR LIFE AND DRAG YOU DOWN TO HELL. YOUR WORST FEARS ARE REALIZED AS I DECAPITATE YOUR WIFE BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES AND BEFORE YOU CAN REACT I'VE USED THE FALSE MENU WHICH WAS REALLY ANOTHER PIECE OF CIA TECHNOLOGY FOLDED UP TO LOOK LIKE A PIECE OF PAPER. ONLY IT WAS REALLY A SWORD THE WHOLE TIME, WHICH I USE TO STAB YOU IN THE ASS BEFORE MAKING MY GETAWAY AS THOSE FRUITY ITALIAN COPS COME TO ARREST ME. YOU BLEED OUT AS THE LAST SOUND YOU HEAR IS THE LOUD AND EVEN MORE FRUITY WEE WOO WEE WOO OF THEIR FRUITY ITALIAN CARS CHASING DOWN YOUR ATTACKER, YOUR WIFE'S BLOODY CORPSE THE LAST IMAGE YOU SEE AS YOU MAKE AN EFFORT TO STAY ALIVE AND HOPEFULLY ONE DAY AVENGE HER DEATH, FUCK YOU!

Guess me and AnnaLeise are stuck in a jail cell together.

I know it isn't that far-fetched. Perhaps if Bethesda made the giants seem smarter in Skyrim I wouldn't see it as silly. In Skyrim they just seem like simple minded peaceful creatures, if you stay far away. Though, with everything you just said, it seems like the giants are pretty smart, I guess I don't like how Bethesda made them seem simple.

>A pretty well off mercenary chilling in Solitude with an ebony axe, shield, and a good amount knowledge in alteration
Id be k most likely.

chill out man

It's shit

Fucking each other then eh?

You lucky bastard

Th-that includes clothing and armor in my inventory, right.
Shouldn't be a problem either way.

I'm pretty good!
Skaal hunter grill with her own house in the Skaal village.
Yes, after she was captured by the Imperials and sentenced to death. She got away though

It's only good for accessing civil war cut-content, like the battle for Markarth, and Riften. but the other dumb shit it adds, makes it unplayable for me.

I'm pretty sure they had good reasoning for cutting out stormcloak giants in the first place, and I bet it isn't because of time restraints.

>peaceful creatures
Yeah right they were always launching me and my follower 10,000 feet in the sky when we happened to walk by.

I'm pretty good with my explosives, rifles, poisons, and grenade launcher. Can't say much for the people that get into the crossfire.

>if you stay far away

Post more of that redguard ass

>With Elanor
Okay!
>In the mansion from Vigilant
Oh shit!

lewd
so long as she doesnt wanna practice necomancy on me, yes

I'm a cute sexy elf spellsword wearing micro bikini while bathing in that Eldergleam place?

I guess I'm pretty okay.
Embarrassing though.

Nigga I am fucked, I'm in some destroyed house in the middle of no where while a fucking blizzard is going on.

enb?

Light-hearted mercenary with a good amount of coin and a big sword. At his home town of Riften? I think id be alright.

excellent nigger butt

You don't understand I have to take their shit from the chests

Hey! What did you stop the Ylfa posting?

>Imperials raped my waifu

Joining stormcloaks RIGHT NOW

wtf i hate imperials now

It's Tony's edit with a color filter.

>liking imperials to begin with

No danger to speak of. In fact, I would enjoy exploring what remains of Dreamborne Isles with Sameyr. Our magic combined will make quick work of whatever gets in our way.

>second-in-command in Morag Tong
>Mehrunes' Razor
>Black Hands Dagger
>full Glass armor
>Caldera

I'll be fine.

Well I just declared myself magister of telvanni, so I'm about to get my ass handed to me

Resuming Ylfa posting!
Tbh bandits don't have mercy to expect when captured and you all know how things were in the Helgen dungeon.

>Chilling in Mixwater Overlook
>loads of powerful spells
>there are two of me, three if the void version counts
No problems here whatsoever, chief.

CHOCOLATE

>Enderal Ending
Oh, you'll find out.

>TES Universe
oh whoops lol
Archmagister in fully outfitted Tel Uvirith with pretty neat enchanted stuff, super-potions and a few cool custom spells. I'm ok. Until the Red Year, that is, but I should be able to weasel my way out of that if Neloth could.

b-but stormcloaks are RACIST!

W-what happened in the Helgen dungeon?

No, there isn't an option.

I don't know how I feel about the giants just yet. The Civil War was just so boring, I had to do something different this playthrough.

Just go super saiyajin.

I was just in Riften, pretty iffy people round there; thieves, drunks, corrupt officials. Luckily there are no vampires around.

Sheesh I misread that completely. Let me try again.
Pros:
>Elanor
>Plate armor +stylish scarf
>Holy mace
>Holy fire spells that melt undead
Cons:
>At mansion from Vigilant surrounded by invincible witches and stalkers that fuck you up

I'm about as fucked as I felt when I was playing the game. That shit ain't fun.

GODS BLESS THE CREATOR OR THE JIGGLE PHYSICS MOD
Now I just need hair and headmesh mod, Anyone use Rans headmesh + envision face(hair mod I think)?

Home is where the drunks are

The fun has only begun

What hair packs have alot of HDT hairs?

lmao is this post from 2012?

>lmao

The most would be SG HDT hairs

Captcha: 673558758 NORD

I want to protect her smile.

Dang. Well, good job on those tattos~

Tell me about it. I had to call it quits for today at the pond. I can't play this shit at night.

The Telvanni are the best option. If you're worthy you'll be fine.

Sounds worse when put it that way.

Drunks ta-smell funny.

Super comfy.
Being the pupil of Witchcat, getting fed non-stop with new words and magicks, writing scrolls, having to fetch alchemy ingredients and handling her heavy books like a mule, all the while having to keep a pet mudcrab, that she detests, from tipping over potions and other important antiques.
There is barely any time for sleep, and the morning consists of nothing but a mushroom-chunked broth and a sixteenth of a cheese wheel. And by god I better hope I've slept close enough to her bed so that she doesn't step on me, upon waking, with an abyssal black heel.

Mannequin post.

>~
Is that you Alice?

I'm cuddled up in front of a firepit with my husbando. I'll be comfy and fine.

To be honest, the giants I can tolerate, It's just the added 'diversity' and the tall imperials wearing full clad ebony armor is what turns me away from cwo, but I guess deleting a few actors in xEdit wouldn't be too bad, right?

I want a magic mannequin companion.

what a cute room where is this?

>I'm now Triss, halfway through Stonehole Mine, armed with a buckler and a knife
I guess I could just leave, but that'd be out of character. Then again, I probably wouldn't want to fight that boss.

>How fucked am I?
You tell me

Just a writing habit. Which waifu is Alice?

Youre probably going to end up as a sex slave fraid to say

Brynhildr guy