/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: _NEWS_
>P3 Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out; no subs yet stop asking
>Persona 5 will be releasing September 15th in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe
>Persona 5 Demo Tour In Japan during August
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for preorders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5A: The Day Breakers to air on September 3rd, 2016
>20th anniversary concert to take place on August 13th, 2016
>Next Persona Magazine to release Summer 2016
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

-SCANS-
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

-INFO-
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
-GUIDES-
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
-DOWNLOADS-
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

-MANGA-
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10988975
twitter.com/tenko15p/media
youtube.com/watch?v=ixNviTpu1iQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for makoto best girl

Haru is best woman.

>Baton Touch allows you to pass your 1 more turn to a different party member, and literally shows you if one of your party members has skills effective against the enemy
wew babbysona 5

Don't forget about party member switching in battle.

6th for best protag

Well that's one less thing I gotta memorise.

Real Shin Megoomi Tensay game when?

devs know no one cares about the rpg aspect of the game

Seems awesome, I want to use everyone.

Isn't there also a button to automatically change and use the persona whose demon has a weakness against?

I hope Hard mode do not use one of these kind of mechanic.

Did he deserve that?

HOW DO I OVERLOAD THE POWER OF BONDS

This is the first I'm hearing of this.

What if the antagonists bonds are stronger than the protagonists?
You don't have to be "good" to have friends.

You learn it from Hifumi's Coop Link. So I guess don't do her links if you want to make the game harder

>clearly not a real bear
>kuma da!
>clearly a cat
>neko ja nai!
What the fuck is wrong with Atlus?

They're both shadows

>enemies can Baton Touch

That's kinda cool. It's good s.links actually do something other than increase bonus exp when fusing.

I want Goro to touch my baton

>homosexuals can Baton Touch

I want spoilers because I don't give much of a shit about the story. I enjoyed dungeon crawling and filling out the compendium more. Here's hoping they didn't fuck that up.

shouldn't you be playing SMT instead of Persona?

Dungeons are scripted and there's no persona fusion

If it's the skill gain-able, then Atlus should have put an option to turn off Baton touch in one of the skill menu.

strawpoll.me/10988975

>turn off
Just don't use it faggot

When you say homo do you mean gay character or gay option?

gay option

then no one

goro is obv gonna be the fan favorite homo pairing, but if anyone was gonna be an actual gay option (which i really doubt) its gotta be yuki

This.

Anne is for Ryuji!
Haru is for Yusuke!
Goro is for Makoto!
Futaba is for Phantom-kun!

Okay because Yuki is clearly a gay kid, just not the gay option.

If they did a homo before, why not now? There's no way they're not gonna try to bait fujoshi.

Well everyone now knows that Yosuke was almost the gay option. Who's to say about P5.

I don't really want to date Yuki though. I'd rather date Goro.

fujoshi dont want or need explicit gay relationships in a work, just the potential and maybe some subtle hints to fuel imaginations

They sure as hell are going to bait fujos, but with Pottery with Goro. Fujos don't like canon gay relationships.

It's gonna be Goro. He's gonna be in love with MC as well while chasing him.

Fujos liked Tatsuya x Jun

Ah, let me stop you right there. The Persona 2 writer (Satomi Tadashi) actually took chances, what with Jun being actually, undeniably gay and Lisa being 100% American, as well as a fully adult cast.

The new Persona writers, of course, have to fujo bait with non-gay characters, make a quarter white girl so nippons don't get butthurt with full blonde hair and blue eyes EVEN THOUGH THAT'S NOT HOW GENETICS FUCKING WORK and high school shenanigans.

Tatsuya and Jun aren't canon.

>in my unrequited love for Phantom, in this the first love I encountered in life, I seemed like a baby bird keeping its truly innocent animal lusts hidden under its wing. I was being tempted, not by the desire of possession, but simply by unadorned temptation itself.
>To say the least, while at school, particularly during a boring class, I could not take my eyes off Phantom's profile. What more could I have done when I did not know that to love is both to seek and to be sought? For me love was nothing but a dialogue of little riddles, with no answers given.
What did he mean by this?

>Tatsuya and Jun aren't canon.

That's not what Kaneko said. And in the love chart, Tatsuya and Jun don't appear because it's requited.

yeah, and their "canon relationship" boils down to one more option during negotiations
They had lots of Pottery to back that up and after everything that happened they didn't even end up together.

Well, ya see, Kaneko isn't the writer my dude.

It's entirely up to the player what person Tatsuya chooses, and that's not even counting EP outright confirming Maya loves Tatsuya and Tatsuya kissing her if you just choose a dialogue option.

Is this an edit from Yukio Mishina's gay book?

At least it happened and it was a choice. That's way more anyone can say. Persona protagonists never have canon relationships but they can sure stick their dicks into certain people.

>That's not what Kaneko said.
He also didn't say they are canon, only that that's his prefered ship and then they fujobaited more. Tatsuya ended up chasing after Maya anyway.

yeah, Confessions of a Mask

Maya was unrequited. And sorry I refuse to believe Maya said the cock-hungry option. She's a maiden.

Dude, I don't know what else to tell you besides Nyarly's speech to anger Maya outright includes 'the boy that holds your heart will never be yours' and 'her love went back to his own world' at the end. This isn't a book, this is in fucking game. You can interpret it how you want, which is what the creator wanted, but the hints were always there.

Also, doesn't that chart only apply to the in game parts? It's heavily implied Ulala and Baofu bone at the end, is it not, what with her and him at his old lover's grave?

Also, that's unrequited Tatsuya --> Maya thing is from IS, ya dingus.

This is from Tadashi himself.

>A: But since Maya has the "big sister" mentality going on in Tsumi, if she did this and that with Tatsuya, it would be kind of awkward, but in Batsu I don't think she has that problem.

So that's a source from the writer and in-game.

I'm fairly sure that chart applies to story in general.

Not even going to lie, I am biased because I prefer Maya to get with Katsuya.

>implying Pierced Boy isn't the guy that they mentioned Maki was dating

Maya didn't even know Katsuya's feeling existed until deep into the game, and she got kissed by his brother in front of him. He'll never make a move after that.

It's dead in the water bro.

>Also, that's unrequited Tatsuya --> Maya thing is from IS, ya dingus.

How do you know that is for sure? And as for that Tadashi line, it's meant to say if she went ahead it wouldn't be awkward because she was never Tatsuya's "big sister" figure.

Imagine getting cucked by your own fucking brother.

>implying piercey would have time for a gf
he's too busy sprinting backwards between the game center and the pachinko parlor

I just want Katsuya to be happy.

>talking about centuries old games

>being a persona 4 fag

"I can't tell if you're supremely confident or supremely uncaring."

TAKE A DEEP BREATH, DEEP BREATH
(DEEP BREATH, DEEP BREATH)
LET IT GO,LET IT OUTLET IT GO,LET IT OUT

The fujos know how it's going to be.

IDK what else to tell ya.

Contain your dicklust, Nyarlathotep.

You'd need to be blind not to know desu senpai

It's pretty funny how the character modeled after the original fujobait is getting shafted though. After reading people's impressions from the demo event, it seems like Ryuji might actually end up having some fans. If they had an another poll today, Yusuke would probably be dead last instead of Ryuji.

After seeing more and more of Yusuke, he just seems like he's going to be another requisite autistic character like Katsuya, except instead of being cute, he's going to be one of those weirdo Edo period Kabuki theater pervert sort of guys.

Where do I recognize that artstyle?

he seems like the kinda guy that would be into old school ero-guro, but in an artistic way

From this masterpiece, I'm guessing
twitter.com/tenko15p/media

Yusuke would unironically listen to Kanjincho or Koto music while fapping to "The Dream of the Fisherman's wife."

ah, a true aesthete

No, no not the person. It's a very similar artstyle to something else. I want to say Dangonronpa/Steins;Gate/Attack on Titan almost, but I can't say of the three it's closer to.

Definitely DR.The artstyle itself doesn't really resembe any of the three, but the way it's colored and the stiffness are very DR-like.

Artstyle does look like SnK a bit, but I'm not seeing any Huke in it.

Tokyo ghoulies?

ay, nailed it

>had it loaded up and ready to watch today
>windows performs updates overnight
>chrome has to restore the session
>suddenly the video embed is now playing a P5 trailer instead

WHY

works fine when you open it in thread

Doyjaaan

I have no idea what's going on. It was a

>leaving windows updates on
wew

b-b-but muh security! I woke up and my PC was on. I turned the screen on and it was just black with the cursor. Had to force the PC to switch off.

guys no

/pg/ reaps what is sows

youtube.com/watch?v=ixNviTpu1iQ

Let's say /pg/ could start a TV Channel. What would we do?

Throw people into TVs

sex with rise

It's been done

sex with yosuke

Persona 5: Electric Boogaloo in Tokyo Bay with All-Female cast when?

I'd play it.

>Blindfold and kidnap random person
>Thow him/her into a maze simulating a P4-like dungeon
>Reality TV show about them trying to get out

I don't remember us sowing death, only general degeneracy

yknow, the wages of sin and all that

better than the wages of fear, but not quite as good as sorcerer

PHANTOM-KUN STYLISH!! ~COOL! COOLER! COOLEST!!

Weekdays morning:
>Kids show with Neo Featherman, Pink Aligator and Magical Witch Detective cartoons, ft. Yukari and Lisa as presenters.

Late night:
>Igor's Fortune Telling call show

Other shows:
>News with Maya Amano
>Veeky Forums and /x/ programs about aliens by Maya Okamura, ft Yuki talking about the Phantom Thieves' last heist.
>Pawn Store Show with Jack Frost, Yosuke and Teddie
>Show about health and training with Chie, Akihiko and Ulala
>Naoto and Goro investigation show about different cases ft. Katsuya.
>Yukiko reality show about the Amagi Inn's clients, a la Big Brother
>Art Attack-like program with Kanji
>Maya's talk show
>Mitsuru and Nanjo's Veeky Forums section.