youtube.com/watch?v=dCGkqUr1kbY
youtube.com/watch?v=F9Nj-If1Lw0
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/66318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yorshka

Daily reminder that DSP killed Old Iron King on first try

Thanks, cutie.

Putting ''cuck'' in every sentence doesn't make much sense.

is it cheating to use CE to change name?

I've seen 3 idols so far and used Smelter Wedge on them, got 3 wedges left. Did I fuck up? I'm playing blind and I don't want to get spoilers, how many wedges should I keep in my inventory?

It's mid-august and we still have no news on the DLC coming out in fall. Did something happen at FROM? Why so secretive?

He's just pretending to be retarded

There's just enough wedges to spike all the Idols. Problem is, there's at least 2 buffing the final boss and you get the last one after him so save at least 2 wedges for him.

Fuck that area.

31~34 days until Tokyo Game Show

31~34 days until DLC info

How you holding up

Hahahahaah 31 day

i'm dead jim

FROOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

I'd say hang onto at least one, the ones around fume are the most important but if you get one down you can just keep him in the small area that frees up and he won't regen too much.

gamescom is next week, we should at least info by then

the dlc itself wont be for a while though

In 2 years. The DLC will release 2 years from now.

I'm invading Lothric Castle with Yhorm's Machete. It's quite fun.

Can you use Storyteller's Staff poison spores if you don't meet the INT requirements?
Please tell me you can.

yes you can

Yes but it does piss poor damage I think.

No. Like any staff you just hold it up and the sound effect plays without costing any FP.

You can find a re-stock of 4 in an area later once you get the key item that gets everything moving in the tower. That gives you exactly enough to get all the ones outside the boss room, but only if you don't go up into a high area that leads to one of the optional bosses and use a wedge there. If you take some elevators upward and get invaded by a gank squad, you're going the wrong direction. Otherwise, you'll have exactly the number you need.

JUST TRY IT OUT FUCK

>mfw everyone pronounces Ciaran "Kiaranne"
>always said "Siarann"

I DON'T HAVE IT

youtube.com/watch?v=1yDz8XMdO24

I say it like that in my head too.

you need 12 INT

obviously. are you daft? can you not differentiate between malevolent and harmless cheating?

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
youtube.com/watch?v=dCGkqUr1kbY

ebin

now hold up, is the storyteller's staff the same as regular poison, as in you can't stack them?

Anybody have any fun PvE/PvP DS3 INT based builds they wouldnt mind sharing? Looking for some inspiration.

It's poison, it stacks with other poison. Only dung pies can get enemies toxic.

Cant stack but the poison does more damage or something

It does?

Go pure magic, but at the same time play it as a battle mage using farron flashsword and greatsword to slash at your enemies.
Two handing a staff with the weapon art buff + both dragon rings actually hit pretty good.

no, you can't, but you can put on Scholar's Ring if you don't want to level INT

poison and toxic scale with the health of the target, storyteller's poison spores have like triple the scaling of toxic for some reason

yes not sure about pvp

>poison and toxic scale with the health of the target
Are you sure about that? Because I kinda oneshot all the starting enemies with dung pies, and wikidot says it's fixed.

>implying I care about PvP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Not like statut matter at all in PvP anyway, anyone worth his souls will roll away and avoid combat until the jauge is empty again.

>Hey lad, whatcha after?
>>I'd like 600 AR on my Gundyr's Halberd thanks
>I got you famalamajam

Done more testing. You can still tumble buff almost anything, but you can't make the requirements for it. In this case, I'm below min dex requirement and I swap the hunter ring in after buffing. You could also just meet the 2 handed requirements instead.

How the buffs effect weapons not meant for them is odd as fuck. Even though Gundy'rs got a massive buff in AR from Dark Weapon, the L2 weapon art damage maybe increased IN TOTAL by about 50 damage.

Whereas, Blessed weapon made it much much higher, I guess because it's a physical only buff that accounted for more? No idea.

Many weapon arts completely just remove the buff. Morne's great hammer AOE doesn't, but Dark Weapon even though it increased it's AR to over 750, had no effect on the AOE blast damage.

Twin Princes sword, when buffed with flame weapon, even with an unupgraded flame got some obscene fucking AR though, but the buff dissapears if you use the weapon art, so no good.

So far, I forsee the best case scenario for stuff like this is shit like Darkmoon Blade on a Yhorm's machete to 1 shot hosts.

About to finish my quality build, so pretty good. I'll have plenty of weapons to try out between now and then.

>MFW greatswords with straight sword WAs

Can someone explain the differences between parries? I've been praciticng parrying gundyr and I feel like there's next to absolutely no difference between a rapier, falchion, target shield, and grass crest shield

i think you can stack it with both regular poison and toxin

It does matter, I will prove it.

I'm sure you can stack it with toxin but I doubt regular poison.

I don't have the staff so anyone who does, can they test it?

>write message warning people of an ambush
>no rating
>write a butt joke
>rated good 53 times
ಠ_ಠ

Please do, I like the poison death animation

you can try to figure it out with this if you can see the numbers through the shit quality
youtube.com/watch?v=F9Nj-If1Lw0

cool reddit face haha

>see message warning of ambush
>don't know if it's good until the ambush happens
>can't find it/too lazy to go back after
>see message about butts
>"haha butts I'll give him an verticalship"

Okay, two things :
>I thought poison was capped to 500 dmg
>does he keep the king poisoned by throwing more poison at him? I thought once they started taking damages, they were immune?

Am I the only one upvoting every message I come across?
Except for the "illusionary wall" that are lies.

>Every single weeb i invade is hacking
shocking

>every single weeb I summon black crystal immediately
What a surprise.

that's why you check recent players as soon as you invade

if it's asian, you BC out

>shiba

Meme-loving fuck

HOLY MOLEY, DLC TRAILER NOW

Has anyone else using graphics mods suddenly had the game start crashing as soon as it opens? I'm using Incandescent Reshade and it worked fine until just now.

quick lowbie build I pooped out. Stamina is a little low but a buffed iron round shield has almost 100 stability so you can block for days. Only lasts half a minute tho so make it count!
Otherwise be aggressive with your sword magic and use homing crystals to make them roll into your other spells etc.
I've never liked the sitting back and throw long range spells playstyle so if I go magic I go battle mage.

>does he keep the king poisoned by throwing more poison at him?
no
>I thought once they started taking damages, they were immune?
that's right, but you have to use Toxic Mist several times during the fight to apply Toxin again because it wears off - Storyteller's lasts from the beginning to the end btw

I don't know what Shiba is.
Some kind of dog?

So are Crystal infusions just no good, then? I imagined I would be looking at using spells and then having a Crystal-infused sidearm but it seems like nobody uses it.

Please spoonfeed me a low level co-op build.

Where were you when straight swords were shit in PvP

Oh it's good, but personally I just prefer playing star wars with my battle mage and sword magic is some of the only magic where you don't stand back and throw shit at range.

My highest rated messages by far are the fake illusory wall ones.

But I thought ONLY dung pies could cause Toxic?
And the Storyteller's staff is a different kind of poison?

Or at least that's what wikidot says :
>If Toxic is inflicted on the player, a purple status bar will appear. As Toxic is inflicted repeatedly, the status bar will fill until it is maxed, which is when the Toxic effect will occur.
>Effects
>14 damage per second, up to a total of 2506 damage overall.
>-15 to stamina regeneration
>Toxic Weaponry
>Dung Pie
>Stalk Dung Pie

Ah fair enough, looks fun! Plenty of room for more stats, too. Thanks!

I'M LATE!

How low level?

Early (pre-watchers), Mid (2/4 lord souls), late (ADP, L&L, SoC)

You're thinking of a Shibe.

Level 20-30 or so

Siris' armor is pure sex

Shame faith is so bad

you make a +2 raw dragonslayer axe build and rape pve for your hosts

I like it from the front, but it looks kinda goofy from the back. The cape ruins it. Makes your character look like a triangle.

The scabbard doesn't line up with the sword.

Nice job from kek

See for yourself, that's just one of 4chans filters when you enter a Youtube url.

How do I build Hei from Darker than Black?

Maybe it's the angle she's standing at?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/66318

try this

There are no children to beat up in this game so why bother?

Fyi you can use ToD at only 10faith and 10att

Slap on dusk crown, priestess and deep rings to cast, then swap them and rest at a bonfire
Really good for ng+ bosses

>DkS2
>Eat those +5 stat things, put on +5 stat ring, witch hat, and +3 spell slot ring, and some other stuff I can't remember
>Can cast full duration Sacred Oath at Bandit's starting stats
>Swap that stuff out for the rest of your normal gear
>Have just gotten a free buff that normally costs ~35 stat points
>If you level attunement to 10, you work in Dark Weapon as well

DkS2 PvP was tedious.

das2 metafaggotry was tedious*

i see. i don't know if Pies and Mist inflict different kinds of status effects - they probably shouldn't, because they both build up the same status bar - you can watch Pontiff fight from that channel to see it. you can inflict Toxin on him combining Toxic MIst and Dung Pies. Storyteller's seems to be a different kind of poison and it at least stacks with Toxin, probably regular poison too.
i don't know why wiki says that, it would be weird if a spell called Toxic Mist did not inflict Toxic - maybe it's true though, maybe it just builds up Toxic meter but inflicts stronger poison, but that would be dumb

>using plus stat rings in a game where matchmaking is based on sm
Who cares lmao

Does anybody kind of want to see Aldia show up in a DLC? He was one of the few good things to come out of DkS2.

I don't want any DS2-related shit to show up in DLC. I'd rather see actually interesting characters like primordial serpents or completely original ones.

I primarily want to see new things.

>yfw no serpents in the dlc and the fact that yutia mentions kaathe is never expanded upon

>tfw I'll be in Tokyo at this time
Let me look this up

>literally the worst, most tedious final boss in the entire history of soulsborne games
>good thing