Other urls found in this thread:

tekkengamer.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has anyone here won a tournament?

Tekken 3, 4, 5 and 6.

I only ever beat 6.

fat

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

Why do SFV and KOFXIV look like shit? What happened?

I'm horny now.

SFV SUCKS

Mommy...

*jabs you*
*frame traps you*
*throws you*

OUR JIVE

oversniff fighting game when??

Why is Geralt there?

The power of the Sony PlayStation 4 and extremely washed up companies.

KoFXIV looks amazing though. They've updated the graphics alot since the original trailer.

Skullgirls is shit

is it possible to play dead fighting games with no one to play them with?

>amazing

3s Ibuki > sfv ibuki
3s Alex > sfv Alex
Sf4 juri > sfv juri

Is poison okay

Blizzard doesn't see infinity billion dollars in the fighting game market so it will never ever happen.

Knee was always gay though.

I would kill for Alex to have a decent anti-air outside of s.lp

c.hp is too slow and I don't always have meter like some character that also have 7 normal aa buttons

Just because it looks better than the terrible initial reveal that doesn't mean it looks
>amazing

Hopefully not. Blizzard is cancer. They killed the RTS genre with Starcraft 2 and they're killing online shooters with Overwatch.

blizzard actually loses money making some games and they don't care just because they want their fanbase to be happy lol look at starcraft or hearthstone during the first year

SF4 Claw >= SF5 Claw

Gimme back my autofootsies

Those legs don't look right.

In general they're all actually fun in their original games too, fuck sfv so hard

How

Why is SF the only fighting game series that drastically changes between installments?

3s sales > sfv sales
It's not just you.

lol

They make one game, then make 10 versions of it. Then move on.

Starcraft 2 was trash and Blizzard couldn't balance it at all. This lead to a great migration to MOBAs instead which killed the RTS genre.

Overwatch is casualized trash that requires the bare minimum input for maximum reward center activation.

Psychologists make Blizzard games, not game devs. The less western publishers making fighting games, the better.

so this...is the power...of the Satsui no Hado...

Is this a joke

That is because it is street fighter artstyle without clothes. That always looks retarded if you ever looked at a nude mod for sf4 or sf5.

Where's your argument?

>3s ibuki
>THE glassiest of cannons is somehow better than a character that can actually play

sfxt juri > sf4 > sf5 though

Why tho

samefag

samefag

Because Tekken doesn't descriminate. It's everyones game.

Back to /pol/ with your racist terms

Go back to your echo chamber /pol/

>give the girls bikinis
>instead of giving the guys swimsuits they get diapers

harada why

Nice try /pol/.

It's Japans style yo.

Return to /pol/ now with your baseless fearmongering

big plays on Bronze league

Destroyed Warcraft lore, made WoW a hollowed soulless version if it's former self to appeal to a larger demographic to make more money. Losing most of the original fanbase. Caters to horde players in regard to lore since they make a higher % of the current player base.

Diablo 3 destroys everything diablo 2 built shits in the gameplay, shits on the lore, made into a generic feel good dungeon with no substance where the only good thing it did right was sound direction. Expansion may have fixed gameplay flaws but the damage is already done.

Blizzard doesn't care about the original fanbase and only about the top dollar. They even forget about the lore claiming notable character are dead when in fact they're not and have been proven wrong many times at blizzcon about lore inconsistencies

Yeah cool, but back to /pol/ now.

why is it called footsies, that's kinda gay?

>that CA hit
that dude just stopped playing is what happened

Daily reminder Alex is garbo in sfv compared to 3s version

>to make more money.
That's just your view.
Sure they could have let it die or keep millions of players happy and bring in even new people in and maybe make them passionate about Warcraft. No one wants to keep playing the same expansion for years with no new content. It's not like all the old content was suddenly destroyed from existence.
>hurr I like diablo 2 more than diablo 3

So what, just play diablo 2 if you don't like 3, that's the beautiful thing about having choices. No one is forcing you to play diablo 3 if you don't enjoy its story or gameplay.

>Blizzard doesn't care about the original fanbase

you know what happens when people grow up? They get tired of the same thing over and over. I'm repeating myself here but Blizzard could have done nothing and silently let its franchises die or give them refreshing tones. YOU may not like them but millions of people have fun with Blizzard new games every day.
Even new franchises are massive successes. Overwatch is a massive success. Hearthstone is a massive success.

>BUT THEY'RE SO CASUALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Kill yourself back to /pol/

I bet you play the character in neither version

want to sniff those panties

so is telling others to go back to /pol/ the default go-to insult now?

Lmao you just said they didn't do it for the money but the fans, you got btfo and are now ignoring the original argument and bring a blizzard shill calling me entitled

Suck that Blizzard cock s'more user,gulp gulp slurp slurp

This is the worst post in the world

b8

I play 3s Alex, and tried sfv Alex the two months he was free. I tried to like him but he wasn't the same. Sfv Zangief plays more like sf3 Alex IMO

kawaii

How delusional are you? Are you on drugs 24/7?

I want ram-chan to land on my hands.

Hi JohnXuandou!

>caring about graphics this much
It's a fighting game retards

SFV Ibuki > 3s Ibuki
SFV Alex > 3s Alex
SF4 Juri > SFV Juri

I can do it too and this is what I think

This is a 18+ website.

I don't care about graphics but calling it amazing is a blatant lie. Just terms of looks.

Will shimmy fighter V be fun in season 2?

Did you mean to type good enough instead of amazing then? If so then I agree with you.

Your opinion is wrong

you don't find it weird to call SFV Alex garbo compared to 3s Alex, and in the next breath compare 3s Alex to the literal worst character in SFV?

Yes, and? I've seen this exact post in the last thread. is this the new hottest, forced meme?

Lmao whatever nerds.

Foolish of me to be expecting reasonable people in a thread filled with people stuck on playing 30 year old games.

Good thing the game play is shit too then, I can't only insult its garbage ps2 remaster graphics

It'll certainly hold more appeal with Ingrid becoming playable. Other than that, I don't have much faith in Capcom changing the game all too much beyond that.

Sfv will go free to play after season 2. Ryu and ken will free. All characters will cost $5.00.
They will continue to add more characters for a season 3 and 4 while thet develop SF6, a beautiful hand drawn game employing the talented individuals behind kof13 and making it play bare bones like sf2 without any gimmicks like vtrigger, alpha counter, focus and parries.

>File deleted
>Not the whole post

oh yeah because this post makes a lot of sense is terribly on topic even without the picture

why are the trips in this general allowed to do everything they want and never get banned?

Gulp gulp slurp slurp

cause mods and jannies are discordboars

but I was told by self-proclaimed true KOF fans that XIII looks terrible?!

What site should I use for fighting games news? Eventhubs has been pretty bad lately.

r/kappa if you can filter out all the shitposting

Who said that? Mexicans?

No he's pretty much right if you're talking about how good they are

tekkengamer.com/

This for Tekken i guess, even has forums.

Mexican intellectuals

He's probably talking about one of our most famous tripfags.

XIV Athena isn't thick
Delete this

Who /homura/ here?

kys if you play Homura you're a fag abusing a broken top tier

meeeeeeeeeeee

Eventhubs is always bad because they publish stuff even when there isn't news

You want her in 7?

I wish she wan't brainless unga in Nitro+

Senran fighting game when? They already have an established roster and everything

sneg is best