/drg/ - Danganronpa General

We hit the image limit last thread
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/H0PFPK9f

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10979596
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/44/55/040030445516.html
strawpoll.me/10991211
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to love kiss Mahiru!

Btw I picked an image at random thank god it isnt nsfw

Boy, thank god you did that right, it would be rubbish to have op be a file deleted

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

i want ruruka to die.

strawpoll.me/10979596
strawpoll.me/10979596
strawpoll.me/10979596

Cute posting.
don't mind me

What if hope made a baby with hope?

Only one?

I'm not voting for that.

You know, last night /v/ had a trap thread, and I went on this huge rant about how Chihiro being a guy comes out of literally nowhere, and that it feels like this VN was being made prioritizing gameplay for some bizarre reason, and nobody fucking responded to it. Anyone sympathize?

Monaca is beautiful!

>Life is like free-time mode, I'm just to insecure and anxious to talk to other people

Absolute Hope Birthday

POST MIAYA BEING REAL

Why is she so fat?

Does the top of your hair sweat?

Kitties!

(THIRD TRY)
From his crotch to his collarbone measures 1'4", while his legs are 2'11" (roughly), and for added measurements his arms are 1'7"

Those are some wonky proportions, considering the average human has a torso ~3/4 the length of their legs, and his is torso is less than half his leg length...

If you have a ruler nearby, place your balled fist on top of it and you will have roughly the height of Makoto's torso.

Cute!

Can we determine his dick size from this?

You know...for science.

5 inches

naegi makoto is THE

There is no correlation between any part of your body and your dick.

But considering he's supposed to be a perfectly average highschooler, then yeah is right.

wet panties.

>at work meeting
>it ends
>talk to GM
>"oh yeah user, you have today off"
>start talking to day crew, they're not dicks like I thought
>make a new friend(big occasion for me)
>my manager
>slips in a puddle made this morning
>pops her knee
>she was our closer
>she has to go to hospital
>they start talking about who to cover
>"Oh hey user, I'm sorry but we need you tonight"
I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL SOMEONE
I JUST WANT TO SEE THE DANGAN GAMES
NOW I NEVER WILL
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
FUCK BAYLEY
FUCK DANIEL
FUCK EVERYONE
I JUST WANT TO BE FREED
I JUST WANT TO SEE THE DANGAN GAMES

toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/44/55/040030445516.html

Are you kidding me, I could tell Chihiro was a dude from the moment I saw him, chapter 2 has a ton of foreshadowing and teasing, like Chihiro complaining about being weak, the guys telling him it's not a problem guys are supposed to be strong not girls, Chihiro not entering in the girl's locker room

Oh no, a boner. Cumaru indeed

Just poke your throat and vomit, they will let you go.

Or else you can claim diarhea

AND NOW MY INTERNET IS EATING SHIT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

You sound like you need a hug

Stay strong user

I JUST WANTED TO SEE THE DANGAN GAMES
THIS DAY SUCKS
AND IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE
JUST WAIT, COME TOMORROW MY HOUSE WILL BURN DOWN
I WANT A HUG
AND SOME SLEEP
A-at least have the fun I would have had for me, in my stead. This is Stupid Question user, signing out for what may be the final time.
Goodnight all, at least eh games will continue, even without me...

I must admit, I really enjoy Genocider's character

>eh
meant the
Goodbye /drg/, I'm off to work a 14 hour shift.

user, even the longest night comes to an end

We'll miss you f.am

Feel free to vent next when you have some time, /drg/ is with ya!

Where are the lewd Chiaki's writings that you promised yesterday?

For anyone who has seen them, how were the dubs of Future and Despair episodes 1?

Why is Kotoko so lewd?

When will the next Dangan Games be?
Also the RM decided to OK my overtime so I won't get written up for this, so at least I got that going for me.

Why is Genocider so lewd? Stripping little girls

As far as I know they are supposed to be weekly, so next weekend I guess

We are supposed to have a hunger games with users today.

Well, she was really gentle in that scene.

I promised nothing.
I did try. But I'm not a machine, user.

STOP
T
O
P

Don't forget that fancervice of Chiaki Nanami IS NOT ALLOWED here. Post lewds of someone else if you need it.

>the tsun way of asking for more.

Go away, we have too many Chiaki pics here already, don't try to restart the loop of the same pics over and over.

Chapter 3 is extremely boner-inducing

Welp. I was arguing yesterday about how dub DR is great meaning the anime dub would be great, but the voices are actually just fucking bad. Fuyuhiko doesn't even have the same voice, fuck this shit I'm switching to subs.

Are you playing this blind? And posting your screenshots to here? With rampant spoilers about?
What madness is this?

Chiaki is dissapointed at you.

When I get off work I'll try to write something her. I can't guarantee quality or speed of delivery, butt I promise something.

I went to pixiv to get you this shit. Hope you enjoy

NYAK NYAK NYA

Try to stop me.

Future is just average. The voices are average. You will probably find one quite good, one quite bad, and monokuma to be absolutely terrible.
Despair has most of the returning DR2 cast except for Fuyuhiko, Gundam, Akane, Ibuki and Peko. The replacement voices are just alright, with Peko's and Ibuki's being bad. All of the returning voices are just as good as they were, except for Teruteru who's a bit too high-pitched.
As someone who likes the game dubs, I'd recommend you do that.

>that artstyle

nigga that's fucking gross

Oh no. I'm so sorry

Mostly playing to get everything if there's small references in the anime. I've already gotten a couple of spoilers even before playing it

Ah... so this is the ultimate feeling of despair...

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Yeah I'm switching now. Even Nagito sounds bad, and Hajime sounds different as well.

VA
PE
S

I'm not a Chiakifag, I don't have random lewds around! Get your own lewds!

So ungrateful smdh.

Yes, it is user.

But it's ok. Embrace the despair, love it, let it grow and become stronger.

This one is nice.

I want the Warriors of Hope to show up again and kick Monaca's ass.

Well, THAT was unexpected

What do they call this?

fingeing someone's mouth?

Yeah I don't think Hajime is as deep-voiced as he should be.
I love English Nagito though, even if everyone else doesn't.

That's Kyoko hand right?

Don't get me started, user..

As you wish.

I want to believe

>real Miaya shows up in Ep 6

Teasing and showing dominance.

I want to be average with Komaru!

delete this
of course she's real

I bet that Real Miaya is behind the door that Yoi-chan found.

NO VIDEO GAMES IN THE HALLS

>Real Miaya is the mastermind

still holding out that she is somehow related to Chiaki i mean

look at her with the tetris thing

was fake Miaya the one that uploaded Junko into the NWP?

No, that was Izuru.

Izuru was implied to have done that in SDR2

it was Izu he got the chips and i dont feel like he work with her nor that Monaca knew

Who will win the Naegibowl?

strawpoll.me/10991211
strawpoll.me/10991211
strawpoll.me/10991211
strawpoll.me/10991211

Why would i want to lewd a fatty

I'm the biggest Mukurofag but she shouldn't be winning this. She'd never talk to him. Even if they somehow went on a date or something Junko'd just end up killing him or something.

>strawpoll.me/10991211
if junko didn't despair their class mukuro would probably end up with naegi, but since she did kirigiri x naegi will probably become canon

All according to keikaku.

>tfw Naegi will never have the balls to kiri the giri

I think Mukurofags need to remember that IF is NOT canon.

>implying they won't right before she's killed by Punished Edgelord, a man deprived of his waifu.

So what

Better, I like her more as a hardcore siscon
>Mukuro wants a threesome with Makoto and Junko just so she can be lewd with her sister