What does Veeky Forums think of this car rant?

What does Veeky Forums think of this car rant?

youtube.com/watch?v=K_URHVf8VJ4

wow a whiny millennial who knows nothing about cars having a whinge about them

>millennial
reminder that born between 1984 and 2000 = millenial

Well, that rant had no substance at all.

obviously pretty much everyone on Veeky Forums fits into that bracket but that doesnt mean the we cant point out the fact that this generation has been raised to be a bunch of coddled crybabies

if you think we're bad just wait for Gen Z

>rants of any kind
Top autism.
I don't know, i'm hoping the gen z will see the mistakes we've made and learn from them.

What year does gen Z start.

I'm a millennial but born in 1985 and feel like there is a large gap between me and people coming of age now that are still considered millennials.

Gen z is everyone born after 2000.

>I hope Gen Z is better!
>Hopefully they learn from the past!!

Ironic you say that, since you fall into the same cycle as every generation before you, complaining about the next generation being a bunch of coddled crybabies.

Do people not get that the video is satire?

I know, it's pretty depressing desu.

It feels a bit too stretched out. He could easily make a 5min video without losing actual content.
I don't find it particularly funny, but it seems like he put some work behind it, so it's not complete shit.

I don't know why but this is how I picture that dude in my mind. So much logical fallacies in so short a time.
Is this supposed to be my generation? I'm an 84 kid but whatever this guy is spewing has nothing to do with how I think and what I want and it also doesn't seem to have anything to do with reason. I can understand he doesn't like cars just like I don't like ballet but if the vid is real and that's how that guy and the millennial generation in general think then the world is done. These manchildren are supposed to be the leaders and makers of tomorrow and I did not see any evidence of that dude being able to reason, lead or make anything except maybe noise at some occupy protest.
I'm really curious - is this average? Are people like this the ones that make up the young population today?

from what I have seen yeah. everyone I met at uni was the most miserable and self absorbed cunt they could possibly be.

>"This things are very hard to repair, old technology, i cannot wrench it."
>Want electric cars which will be impossible to repair. When you go to "mechanic", he will say
electrical system fucked up, and they are not modular, so get a new car.

he is just h8tin on efi and coil packs
he also does not understand energy density or rare earth metals
and has only just become aware of planed obsolescence and profit margins

my issue with cars is that too many people have them and no one really cares about them any more

Kids born since the turn of the century

>tfw they're already having sex and reproducing

ur mum reproduced

get back yo your emus Straya

>it's [subject matter] fault I'm ignorant and have made no attempt to educate myself on [subject matter]
>why doesn't this cheap machine last forever without maintenance?
>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
>it's 2016

just kill me Veeky Forums I'm done with this shit

probably owns something chrysler related

Am Mechanic.

Rant guy is a fag.

Own non-shit car, take care of it even just a little, have basically no problems.

Own a 20yo audi you bought from a buy-here/pay-here lot? Yeah, your shit will be forever fucked.

>reminder that born between 1984 and 2000 = millenial
this is pretty goddamn a annoying. ki was born in '86.
with that scale, I make everyone in my generation look an alpha competing vigorously in the post space age and winning, while everyone born after 1989 makes me look like a faggot

So basically Veeky Forums thinks this guy is a whiney millennial.