What caused the Jews to become the absolute masters of cucking amongst all the races...

What caused the Jews to become the absolute masters of cucking amongst all the races. What occured in Jewish history for them to develop this method of usurpery? Today, they own our banks, they control most of what we see and hear, and are even able to cuck residents out of their own country, and have any opposition to their Jewry be shunned and hated by society. What made them this way?

Catholicism being retarded enough to consider lending with interest rates a sin

People like you will believe anything.

>/pol/ overdose.

I suggest a treatment of daily /int/ and when you feel comfortable move to Veeky Forums.

ask Veeky Forums

I think you have the wrong board

The catholic church made collecting interest a sin in the middle ages. So the Jews took over the banking industry. As it turns out, people with money are the people with power.

Some cultures value shrewdness and power over morality and kindness. That and they've remained a separate people with a seperation culture and even language throughout their 2,000 years in Europe, so tribalism is ingrained in them which undoubtedly fuels the nepotism.
Most ethnicities, nationalities, and races value their own against foreigners, the recent trend of multiculturalism is a new phenomenon.

>treatment of daily /pol/ 2.0 and when you feel comfortable move to /pol/ 3.0

Getting persecuted for thousands of years has been like a natural eugenics program for them, only the most intelligent and capable have been able to thrive.

This.

Gotta be clever while you're jewing and getting kicked out of countries non-stop.

That's why they have such brilliant quotes:
"Every revolution against us will be led by us"
And it's true m8
It's fuckin true

It just kind of happened naturally over time.
>Chirstcucks aren't allowed to handle money because muh sins
>Chirstcucks employ le happy merchant to do their banking
>Happy merchant makes himself rich over the centuries
>Jews become extremely influential and end up controlling major aspects of society
Also this

It is very simplistic. Many contemporary banking practices have nothing to do with jews. There were very rich guilds and proto banks in italy and other parts of Europe. I think even some crusader groups like the knights templar essentially ran banking buisnesses.

Can we stop this meme of jews being "historical bankers"?

The origins of modern banking can be traced to medieval and early Renaissance Italy, to the rich cities in the north like Florence, Lucca, Siena, Venice and Genoa. The Bardi and Peruzzi families dominated banking in 14th-century Florence, establishing branches in many other parts of Europe.[2] One of the most famous Italian banks was the Medici Bank, set up by Giovanni di Bicci de' Medici in 1397.[3] The earliest known state deposit bank, Banco di San Giorgio (Bank of St. George), was founded in 1407 at Genoa, Italy.

And then Philip of France settled his debts with them and the jooz took da powa

>The catholic church made collecting interest a sin in the middle ages.
God made it a sin well before then.

Even among the Jews usury is a sin. It's only that they are allowed to commit it against gentiles, and not one another.

Very odd that all modern economies are based on it then. I wonder what a society without usury would look like and if it could compete on a global scale in today's world.

check islamic countries then for usury free places

Ah, so that answers the second part of my question.

In the sixteenth century, the leading financiers in Istanbul were Greeks and Jews. Many of the Jewish financiers were originally from Iberia and had fled during the period leading up to theexpulsion of Jews from Spain. Many of these families brought great fortunes with them.[18]The most notable of the Jewish banking families in the 16th-century Ottoman Empire was theMarranobanking house of Mendès, which moved to and settled in Istanbul in 1552 under the protection of sultanSuleiman I the Magnificent. When Alvaro Mendès arrived in Istanbul in 1588, he is reported to have brought with him 85,000 gold ducats.[19]The Mendès family soon acquired a dominating position in the state finances of the Ottoman Empire and in commerce with Europe.[20]

Never really believed in "DA JOOZ" but if there ever was a time where jews took over nations it would be the late 19th century when nations took loans from them.

This is because usury was actually really common in the near east in antiquity, and banning yourself from doing it would essentially mean committing economic suicide when dealing with the outside world.

Usury enslaves the common man and drains a nation of it's wealth. It encourages wars for profit and corruption in government.