/dfog/ - Dungeon Fighter Online General [Do These Pants Make My Butt Look Big? Edition]

>bigger drop pool soon
dfoneople.com/news/updates/New-Character-Demonic-Lancer

>steem meem
steamcharts.com/app/495910

Act 05. Part 1. Guildpact
dfoneople.com/news/updates/406/Overview

Act 05. Part 2.
dfoneople.com/news/updates/434/Overview

Act 05. Part 3 Dark Elf Ruins
dfoneople.com/news/updates/445/Overview

DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054
youtube.com/watch?v=fLT_ave5lcQ

ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=124&v=_ZwzPvXXmks
youtube.com/watch?v=0sJIbo1U3QY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Crusader is a memeclass

>You will never bully Michelle

>spherecucks

When will fnen get nerfed?
They just buff Khai with their halidom-tier swap set and walk around spamming shields.
Why is this allowed?

UNSTOPPABLE (Kon)

5th for dead game

The Dark Elf Ruin changes didn't come to DFOG since those changes came to KDNF a week after the three Male Mage subs were released on the live server.

>2nd awakens my rogue
>suddenly no SP anymore
fuck
I like all of my skills

>In the new NPC relationship system Michelle does not reach Stage 1 Affection until she is at 75% Affection which is the highest out of any NPC for Stage 1 Affection
>Michelle is one of the few NPCs with same-sex Stage 2 relationships enabled

What did Neople mean by this?

name a female class
describe their gap moe

>summoner
>outwardly, widely known as bookworm, constantly reading, studying and accruing tomes; but it's mostly due to her advancement
>it's little known that she's a huge fan of classic film (likes to sneak away to see black and white movies) and an avid collector of retro video games

>hfw she'll let you bully her with your spotless twice-washed dick she personally cleaned for you

fmages were built for the DBB

what class should i make for the lvl up event>

Asura for a future farm tard

post your anime world face

What did he mean by this?

>not using my syringes, tentacles, and succubus summon on her

t. Dimension Walker

Hopefully they'll get here earlier than the male mage subs then

tfw you get to whip your favourite loli...!

Tessa...

gay

>Select and receive a +10 Equipment Reinforcement Ticket or a +5 Equipment Refinement Ticket.

what class are you

stupid anime poster

Elementalist.

Reinforcement

percent classes want reinforcement, fixed classes want refinement, hybrid classes want both.

not him, but I'm actually leveling an event ele, is legendary actually good for her and which one or should I save it for another class?

will look up into it better, thanks for the info.

meme class

Why are reseal items cheaper? Is something wrong with them?

Legendary weapon only goes up to level 75 so it doesn't matter. It's fine on ele, might let you dick around with instant charge.

triggered.

I see, ele it is then, thanks.

>New
>Want to play Creator since it sounds interesting
>Level 70
>mfw can't just power level myself there because of the fatigue bullshit

God damnit.

I know it may sound retarded, but do i take "basic training upgrade" on franger?

With current events it will take you like 5 days max if you not min\max everything to get to 70.
Just don't select your "burner" as even charcter. Or select and get him to 86 for free 500 invites. I recommend chaos.

only on male

I honestly am not sure if there's a single class that takes Basic Training Upgrade with their TP. Making your other skills which scale much, much harder do even 10% more damage is a lot better than making your basic attacks do 10% more damage.

Cata classes like sm,wm,pexo

why the FUCK can't you buy epics off of AH

You can! Epic pots are just 50m...

>xigncode thinks that my GOG installation of Witcher 3 is a hack, and keeps kicking me out of the game

Is xigncode the shittiest anti-cheat in the history of the universe?

Yeah Basic Training would upgrade SST, I haven't played my WM in so long I forgot about that.

What makes it good on PExo, though? Exorcist is like the one Priest class I might play mostly because they won't give us F Priest but I don't know anything about them.

just buy a lib weapon lol

gameguard is pretty shitty

>witcher 3
you are a hack

iirc it affects gwl too so with lurking dragon pexos get awesome multipliers on it with cata

Is there a way to set an item set as what people see when they inspect you? I don't want people to inspect me and seeing my swapset and getting the wrong idea.

Just equip your swap set before going into the dungeon if you care what retards think of you

>people complaining about needing too much gear to do anton
omg lol ranger mains
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=124&v=_ZwzPvXXmks

omg lol
here is new players in magic seals doing Anton
youtube.com/watch?v=0sJIbo1U3QY

New to M. Fighter. What skills should I be on the lookout for?

Unstoppable grab. If you're a whale, make sure you pick up a motion aura and rare clone set!

if you switched fbraw for mseal sader they would take 5 minutes(lol)

>not being done with the event by now

/dfog/ confirmed for casual shitters

Since I can't check the Auction House inside dungeons, is this worth buying for reselling?

ong lol

nah that's pretty shit

its trash

>creature
>interesting
LOL

Thanks anons.

>100% to reinforce to +8
>90% to reinforce to +9
I don't know what's happening, but I'm rolling with it.

>tfw I missed the transfer an epic over event

>900 EE
>400 DC
omg lol

isnt there some kind of equip transcendence rework in the future that will let you transfer epics with epic fragments?

cost of it makes anything but 85\90 transfer useless.

you mean its only worth for 85/90 or 85/90 cant transfer?

I mean only worth transfering 85\90 weapons.

do you know what the costs are like? i kept a ranger rod on my eb

I don't remember the cost of fragments, but for 85 weapon i remember you need 900 demon eyes (or 180 epic souls that they will add).

Tfw i remember i got ranger rod but dissed it...

this shit is useless with gracia though, just get requiem/lib revolver

thats alot. but epic souls are account bound like other souls right? so if i had a bunch of creators doing tower of despair then would i get abunch of souls from disassembling low lvled epics?

You can't transfer level 90 Epics, the new transfer system is only for level 85 and under gear. You didn't think Neople would let you have your level 90 BiS that easily did you?

>sons + power rangers are 5 classes
>all have garbage chron sets aside from buff swaps
>all can use Gracia
What do I even do with these stupid chron boxes....

you just need to diss 180 epics!

>creators
>tower of despair
GL and no

Yes, souls are account-bound and epic fragments will be account-bound too. Epic=1soul. 5 eyes = soul. Soul also drop form hells like eyes do, they basically just replacing eyes.

Well we said the same shit about "lol 85 transfer never" so who knows, maybe they will?

xiaomalu paid me back

Yeah, when we get 95 epics in 4 years(lol)

youre saying dissassembling lower lvled epics wont give epic souls?

They'll probably enable level 90 Epic Gear transfer when they raise the cap again. They already disabled Anton Raid Epics being transferred through system so they're not afraid of disabling the transfer of level 90 BiS Epics.

you need 180 epics\souls for 1 transfer, you get 1 epic every 100 days...how many fucking creators are you planning to have?

Which of the new lancer routes, halberd or lance, is easier to play? Also, are there any essential things to buy with CERA?

owl and inventory upgrades.

100 days for 1 soul per creator GL

Also 4m per soul to open the pots(you could also sell the pot for around 10m).
At least one of the Creators will eventualy get a BiS ebin!

FGunner, by far, has the best feet.

>tfw no dfo gf
>tfw no dfo f

pls don't bully omgi

steam scrub here, what are the benefits from running higher difficulty dungeons? more xp?

Yes, and better loot.

no one buys them

whales buy the mstone pots though

A thief is fine, too.

Help. I am so confused.

I'm looking through my old account after coming back to DFO (through steam) and I'm just wondering where the heck all my raw materials are. I don't remember if I sold them all like an idiot, but I sure hope not because apparently cloth scrap is 2K each now.

Does it even make sense for a lvl 30 character to have this many forgotten land crystals?

>Melvin's sister
GODDAMN