/pgg/ Kollect Special Pokemon Go

Is the week of pain over yet? edition

>tfw will never catch a ditto and a porygon and teach them how to go to spess

We here at kspg will continue to collect them all no matter who else says they are the very best.

Hullo!

Hullo, friend. Been some time.

Indeed. Let us shitpost.

Aye

Why is EPL not more fun?

>tfw MAN officially lost and /kspg/ is dead.

What did MAN lose?

Why are you commentating and not trying to fix it?

Who are you?

do you know the difference between this janny war and all the last ones? people don't want to fight the janny now, because if we win we get to come home to a shit thread full of MAN.

take your meds please.

Oh, right, my mistake. MAN's endgoal was to kill /kspg/. MAN won. Good thing we have the discord where everyone is happy and gets along.

Hey, you don't even need man to shit up the thread, here you are doing it right now

almost as if you don't have a reason to be here, other than to disparage an user.

Now I don't see any manposting, so why don't you get the thread back on track and post about something you aren't simultaneously denouncing as thread cancer

meanwhile, we would like to discuss our game. Is that okay with you?

And don't think we've forgotten it's the antiMANners who invited the free one

>everyone is happy and gets along
>literally attacked me for talking to man

Ayyy

>Gets attacked for being a egoistic cunt
>"G-guys, you did it!"
Please, just go back to pretending that never happened.

just this once? i promise you'll like them

Can you honestly say it would have still happened if I didn't talk to man at all

kspg died at the new year

since then this place has lost all its charm and value

Talk about ksp or gtfo, Maxmaps

Yes, because of your egoistic personality. You just don't want to assume any fault or any mistakes you make, so here we are.

Thanks for coming back and posting itt to tell us about this.

If only the launchpad supervisor hadn't stepped up his war against the regulars in December, none of this would have happened.

I just accidentally signed into my legit pokemon go account on nox just now, how likely am I to be banned?

Says the guy pouring cancer into the first thread that has shown up today. Maxmaps

Says the guy with an infinite hateboner for a guy who did nothing wrong.
That killed kspg, you know.

It doesn't matter if I accept some of the blame, or even most of it. You think I'm entirely to blame so there's no point.

We all saw how it went down. You are lying. The consistency of your lies calls into questions many other "truths".

>151758095
blah blah blah

You didn't accept any blame anyway, not even a pinch. You just left the discord because you couldn't handle people that were mad at you for not accepting the blame at least a bit.

>Maxmaps did nothing wrong

Yeah, if you were someone who thinks instead of someone who is a pretentious cunt that just graduated high school you'd know it's not his fault.

Hey Max, maybe some more lies will make /kspg/ forget you openly collaborated with a corrupt member of the Veeky Forums moderation staff to actively exclude and ban regulars who have issues with KSP.

Wait, I have to verify something. What did the actions add to our community in terms of value? Yep, checks out, looks like it's him!

I left discord because it became a hostile environment. Not exactly the happy and comfy place mentioned earlier, more of a dungeon of hatred :^)

snek historically you've been a >good poster so i'll try to put thoughts into words.

i'll recap the history first based on my interpretation. since MAN lost his mind in january, most of the thread has grown to see two cancers: him and the janny. you might argue that the janny is the greater problem, and other posters like catfucker argue that MAN is the greater problem. catfucker among others had the bad idea to use the janny to get rid of MAN. i assume this point is where you sided with MAN against them, because you rightfully hate the janny. nothing thus far has been illogical on your part.

let's jump forward to the past three months now. since siding with MAN, you've done nothing but post empty little quips supporting him and demeaning the posters that can't stand him. you've refused to engage in the debate beyond a surface level. you've somehow gotten personally offended when people would rather deal with the janitor over MAN, but you refuse to argue as to why you think that's wrong. you're so sensitive at this point that other people just discussing the issue seems to make you mad. that's why nobody likes you anymore. it's why the thread has died down to you and MAN typically posting alone outside the discord in threads that die after 5 minutes.

if you'd care to show your side of the argument, post it in the discord because i don't feel like typing in an imminent 404.

>hostile environment
In your head, maybe.
No need to pretend you're a good guy :^)

>tfw catfucker was accusing MAN of inviting the jannies
lol catfucker tried to kill kspg

But I didn't accuse MAN of doing that?
And besides, after attempting to bring the mods into the thread people started protesting, which they really should have done when I first suggested the idea, but regardless I stopped doing that
This was months before the major deletions even started

>tfw man stopped spamming months ago

>my bad decision is your fault!
fuck off. You need to stop posting entirely. Literally leave this general and never return. You betrayed our trust. You do not deserve this general.

the thread has been completely uninhabitable for 8 months now. there's a significant share of posters that would rather have no thread at all than have a terrible, miserable, fake shadow of what used to be /kspg/. that's evidenced by half the thread vanishing to the flockmod even when the thread was still alive.

>our
yeah no retard

>Our
Ok, individual who twists user's truth to save yourself. If anything, you're the only one that has to leave.

All I've seen is someone spamming the flockmod every time they think a poster is around

Catfucker killed kspg with his constant flockmodding creating a hostile and oppositional mindset. He must stop posting here entirely.

So say we all.

No cat rapists.

So is the discorder who always brags about reporting threads here too? I believe that's "Basketball American," which sounds like a super genuine name, for the record.

>"Hey, I have idea, maybe it just might be crazy enough to work"
>"Sounds good m80"
>attempt to do thing
>"What the fuck, stop doing thing"
>"ok geez"
>nothing really comes of it, things don't change
>months later
>bad thing happens
>"This is all because you tried to do the thing months ago that didn't really result in anything"

>So say we all.
i wish i knew how to productively respond to this but the combination of stupidity and blind conviction is just overwhelming

Thanks again. Have any other bright ideas you doublecrossing animal rapist?

Were you mad because MAN took away from your time talking about raping animals?

well by elevating your hated of man above your deserves to post a clean and undeletable thread speaks volumes.

I've explained my reasons to you rather clearly before on multiple occasions, I'm not going to do it again
If you choose to continue to purposefully spout lies in a sad attempt to convince nonexistent bystanders to join your nebulous cause that seems to change based on who seems to be taking your bait at the moment, that's on you m79

No, it was you with your constant MANspamming after the animespamming that ceased in a day. You're a fucking retard, please go back to school.

desires, not deserves, walking from train

what I'm saying is that you only have one purpose to be here, which is to dick ride man. If you cared about the health of the thread you would try to drown him out in shitposting.

Therefore understanding you, your emotions and your memes therefore becomes the primary topic.

You should file some feedback if you want to post on Veeky Forums, since you prefer talking to the mods anyway

Weeks, during a critical feedback period. And why were they spamming, again?

Someone please link to the most recent example of Man doing something so bad it's worth killing the tread over.

You guys must have tons and tons of those to be this Angry.

>Weeks
Prove it with archive links
And yuri yuriposting isn't spamming

>Critical feedback period
>Critical
Are you THAT deluded to think Squad was going to do shit?

See? You're a retard. That's why people got mad, and your pussy ass had to leave the discord.

See

snek can you please come to the discord and give one on one discussion a chance? it's sad to see you shut down like this when we used to get along pretty well. the thread's obviously not coming back until there's no more need for a discord and that can only be accomplished by communication.

MFW the loser botter who takes over multiple gyms with 3 different accounts with 3k+ Dragonites in each all over my neighborhood.

Fuck you, *Miku and your other *Miku clones.

>please come kill the thread so we can discuss not killing the thread

it was the only feedback period in 5 years and we were flooded with spam -- just a huge massive total coincidence, I'm sure.

hello ?
are you sure you are in the right thread ?
my dude ?

>getting banned from Pokémon Go
It's for the best.

Wait, so let me get this straight
During a rare short period where Squad was taking feedback, you think they got someone to spam the thread so that they wouldn't get any feedback from us?
If Squad didn't want our feedback, then wouldn't it make more sense for them to just not listen instead?

Ok, what's your point about the feedback, what could Squad have achieved by animespamming kspg? Isn't your logic really flawed?

>please come kill the thread so we can discuss not killing the thread
Well, you already killed it, so I don't see why not go there. Ah, but you already have... "resourceswhen?"

Squad was supposed to be collecting feedback the entire time so suggesting a feedback period offers a point of reflection where the entire fanbase can say "you know what this is fucked"

And I did not say Squad aka Deported aka Parallel Dynamics a a Electro Chango aka Monkey Squad sent them, well I may have suggested it was a possibility, but it also could have been a bunch of forums defense force posters working toward what they thought was a good thing.

In fact, I'm pretty sure it was that. Perhaps a forum mod or two as well.

The MAN loses it's mind

>resourceswhen
swing and a miss. You guys are really fucking dumb, you know that?

Here, I'm leaving the general for the afternoon. You guys have your little paradise that somehow MAN stops you from having. I trust Snek to call out any particularly egregious bullshit.

how do you explain the oldfags that hate you? they're not forum defense force, considering nobody here actually claims to like squad. are they being paid?

>Here, I'm leaving the general for the afternoon.
see you in five

What is this thread all about

Stop talking to it you stupid fucking dip

Did you mean swing and hit?
Ok, go to your "gym". Fat ass.

Pokémon GO!

don't be a faggot, ignoring it clearly doesn't work. in fact nothing seems to have any impact on its general behavior at all. if i want to reply to it why shouldn't i?

These guys really are idiotic fucking neanderthals.

See

Oh, I hit a nerve.
Come back when you can flaunt your muscles and figure, and not your XXXL shirt.

Discorders are pretty fucked in the head notgonnalie.

Good to know you guys have so many reasons to be acting like children.

See

It's not like you act any maturely though. Weren't you going to lose that overweight? Hey, time is gold.

Stop hitting yourself..

Create the /kspg/ you want to see, user.

stop arguing
have some titty

Fix yourself first, fatty.

But you don't actually mean that, do you?
Especially considering how resistant you are to letting anyone else do that
Are you sure you don't mean "Create the /kspg/ I want to see"?

You clearly want an angry /kspg/

>pushing
Thanks user, thats what i needed, I'll wave to you from the stage when I get my life together

A considerable portion of the thread, if not the vast majority, seems to want a /kspg/ where you're not in it
If you really mean what you say, then why are you here?

>Destroy the kspg you don't want to see
Discorders make dogs look like MIT graduates.

>Pushing
Fucking lazy fatass. Start fixing yourself right now, if you're having any intention to do something, you're gonna remember this advice. If you're not, well I hope your wageslave pay let's you live comfortably.

>I'll wave you from the stage
Yet you're trending to end up in the bronx shitcans.

If you officially hate every person here, why still come?

>I'll wave to you from the stage when I get my life together

>151763747

>"Create the /kspg/ you want to see, unless it's not the /kspg/ I want to see"

Dumb as a box of rocks. God I'm so glad I never visited that shithole.

okay aa

Why are you allowed to say "this person should leave /kspg/", but the rest of the thread isn't allowed to say "you should leave"?

Good question. Why is an unspecified group of Mirkury, Catfucker and Maxmaps allowed to decree who posts and who doesn't?

But they're hardly the only ones that have said that you shouldn't leave
In fact, the only one that didn't that comes to mind is Snek
So I ask again, why are you allowed to decide who stays and goes but /kspg/ isn't?
If the entirety of /kspg/ is speaking out against you, why do you not listen?

I've always said everyone should be allowed to post, even catraper.

You wouldnt have me without catraper :^)

You're right. Nobody should have to leave. But people shouldn't post hypocritically, filling the general with trash complaining about trash.

It's like the worst kind of shitposting: shitposting about shitposting.

To be fairly honest, MANtrash shouldn't be spammed either, because it is pure trash. Also, nobody should be prohibited from shitposting either since that's the only thing keeping the general alive, because I really doubt MAN doesn't post other shit that isn't his stories about going to gym or spamming and bitching about squad and Maxmaps.

That's right I don't ever post anything that you haven't identified as coming from me, including the stuff you have misidentified as coming from me.

I also only keep the thread alive for 2-4 hours a day and I'm actually the guy who shot your dog, sorry about that.

>live in Rochester NY
>be lucky if I even find a jigglypuff
>come to visit family in NYC
>fucking starters and shit everywhere

ree.

You're known to be a liar, so it's not weird to have people constantly telling you're one.