Witch engine (6,000-9,000$) should i put in my 69 mustang

Witch engine (6,000-9,000$) should i put in my 69 mustang

3.5 L ecoboost. Any ecoboost really.

Witches have nothing to do with engines?

Get a 302 off CL for $500.

sorry, "which" :^)

Rebuild the original engine or say goodbye to half the car's value.

I want to make around of 500 or 600 hp but i dont want to put a turbo or nos, maybe a supercharger

Oh i forget it, no carburetor, only fuel injection, it will be a daily car haha

Ls vtec

>not putting an Fe in
Must be a cuck

BIG
L
O
C
K

20b 3-rotor engine
Think of the mad

Vortec L33 with nitrous and or bolt ons and a good cam

and yes I know you said no nos but I dont think you realize budgets

Ritual Magik's Cast Iron Cauldron
It holds about a pint, which is really all the magic you need to propel that chassis

oh but they do

Rb26dett

Anything with DEI injection.

Lsx454?

Built 289 with Quad Weber DCOEs

This. Junkyard 5.3L and enjoy cruising and 20+mpg. No need for mods.

1l 3 cylinder EcoBoost :^)

destroked 351w for maximum revs

LS swap only swap

2jz/r154

>destroked 351w
so a 302?

something V12

Seconded. Not because of the mad but because glorious 3 rotor sound.

500-600 can be had from N/A BBF. 9k will build you a nice 460 that should hit those power goals if you can live with the cam lope and any engine can be injected these days with kits from nearly every big name in the business. Personally, id go crate 302 .030 over with a fat cam and an MPFI setup but that will realistically put you in the high 400s. Weiand makes a small rootes blower for the 302 that works with injection but itd take 3000 of your budget away quickly and not show the returns of a centrifugal blower. Is this going to be a mostly street car or a strip vehicle? Myself having the 66 can lend some insight into high hp classic driving characteristics and gropes I have from time to time, albeit I have a built BBM and a race ready 727TF with a Tb. Pic definitely related.

>500-600 can be had from N/A BBF

BBF don't fit into old rustangs iirc, plus you can get a tall deck 351w and just stroke that ne to 427 and make the 600 just as easy

Nope they fit. Crappy pic is related as its a 460 in a 69. Folks thought putting RB engines in the A Body mopars was undoable as well. Then in rolled the Dart GTS...

an ls just to piss off fordfags

Has no one else noticed that OP is just a 13 year old trolling?
>Witch engine
>Calls nitrous "nos"

Ideally a rebuilt 429 or 428 big block.

A 390 or 351 would be nice too.

If you can't find a correct era Ford engine, you can buy a nice crate ford racing engine.

t.15 yr old tryhard edge master

Barra

A 427 of course

Fuck you pussy

k20?

The cheapest option from Nelson racing engines.

Turbo a built 351.

There's a guy in another thread who knows where a 460 is in the woods.

stroked aluminum 351 cleveland why is this even a question

honda fag here, f20c is the best choice cause hp/l

Wizard engines are better

>Witch

350 crate stroked to a 383.
Ford tough;Chevy stuff

Get a cadillac 500 in there. No replacement for displacement.

SBF, 302, 347 stroker, 351w, 408

351 cleveland, these can be set up to make about 600whp with 13:1 compression, matching heads and cam, and race fuel

big block 427/460, there's a stroker kit as well for it that can make 600whp on pump

A mod motor would be neat as well, if you really want FI this would really be a good way to go. Funny how 4.6l can make over 600whp on pump 93 with FI

And theres the coyote motor, not bad but a little expensive. You could probably start with a big bore boss block (Modular), do a MMR stroker kit (5.3) with forged crank and 4340 rods and low comp pistons, and buy used dohc heads, port and rebuild them, go FI, and still be cheaper than a brand new coyote motor. That set up with a turbo could see over 750whp on pump, upwards of 1000 with e85.

A cheap, high power setup though would be a 302, add nitrous for 400, 400 for installation. The only problem here is the blocks don't hold all that much power. But they make a small block ford boss block as well that is meant for high HP applications.

pls 12a

>blowing the entire budget on carbs

351C

canted valves nigga

13B

make your own boss 429 and set off car alarms while idling

Volvo 5 cylinder

a 5.4 pulled from a van