Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ + Custom Maid 3D 2 General /cm3d2g/

/aa2g/ + /cm3d2g/ #777

Oppai Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2 and KISS' Custom Maid 3D 2.

Artificial Academy 2:
>Information:
AA2 pastebin for mods and info: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Pre-Installed game: aria.ma.cx/aaa/AA2.torrent
FAQ Image: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
>Character Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html
(READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
Manual Installation Guide: pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw
/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Custom Maid 3D 2:
>Information:
Grand CM3D2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
Installation Guide: pastebin.com/0CvG5Kfc
Official Site: kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/
Latest Update (Currently Patch 1.34): kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/update.php
>Maid Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/cm3d2/index.html
cm3d2-ntr.tokyo/index.php
List of features for the newly added Act 2 expansion: pastebin.com/fKsWgL9n
How to Play/English Game Wiki: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2
Downloads for all Official Mods/DLC: mega.nz/#F!fpgFAbaS!9uUPXC-TeU7vJgMVh7YS2w
English Patch Installer (HF patch, translates most story dialogue, UI, and adds uncensors. Use if you're having trouble setting up a manual install.): mega.nz/#!74wSHLha!VLMmdsM5h7wP4XjQJdKy6W5g9iucM7n2ql4WvD9GXS0

READ ALL MOD FAQS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.
RUN THE GAME IN EVERY JAPANESE SETTING YOU CAN FIND OR WITH APPLOCALE/LOCALE EMULATOR/NTLEAS!
COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. NO HIGHLIGHTING!

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.yahoo.co.jp/js3_fictions/12959793.html
aina18ie.wordpress.com/2016/06/10/filler-js3fs-pose-mod/
mega.nz/#F!wogDHAgQ!1WxquJpq8sjeGNfw6GSlwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nth for clinical autism

They should put this merge stuff in the DSM

/aa2g/:

>Didn't even update the OP with new maid stuff.

What new maid stuff?

The updated stuff here:

I'm up for that for the next one then. Thoughts on the thread number, seeing as it's still primarily /aa2g/ in here?

/aa2g/ is a separate thing. This general is for a different purpose so the numbering is restarted.

Okay, so consider this /wmg/ #2.

>in 4 different threads
Seriously can we all just get along?

You bastards are stealing our general tag. Can't you think of your own one? Fucking parasites

>implying it's of any benefit to steal a dead general's tag

And yet you did it

I want to do very naughty things to them

What was your tag?

Let's give it another chance.

>Let's give it another chance.
It went better than the /aa2g/ recently. Don't expect a large influx of new people, just keep up and provide a place to post stuff from the game they like.

I liked it and it had a healthy mix for maid and AA2 posting. I also felt inclined to play CM3D2 more thanks to it. Here hoping for less drama and a resolution of any kind, without the shitposting.

Reminder that if you want to look into porting PPD outfits into AA2, JS3F wrote a little guide on it.
blogs.yahoo.co.jp/js3_fictions/12959793.html
It's all Japanese and you'll need a MergeCal tool called kys_editor.exe to do it his way. MergeCAL is linked here:
aina18ie.wordpress.com/2016/06/10/filler-js3fs-pose-mod/
The bone conversion files are here:
mega.nz/#F!wogDHAgQ!1WxquJpq8sjeGNfw6GSlwg

If anyone can actually get it working, we can get a guide up in English and start spitting out clothign mods like 2chan has been since this came about.

I want that outfit in the first link.

Better get porting then. He doesn't release much of anything.

>healthy mix for maid and AA2 posting
So 40% aa2, 10% maids, 50% shit posting?

The tails have fallen off the temp site so it's safer to look into releasing them now.

Neat, any word of the horns?

Nope. 2chan went right back to being dead after the two releases.

So how exactly would one animate them? Like clothes or hair?
Would it be easy for someone with no experience with modding to do?

as it stands no you can assign some skirt bones to them so they will just follow the physics of a dangling tail. Of course I mean stuff like the demon tail, not the bunny tail.

Nothing is easy with no experience, but you don't get experience without working on something.
The first thing you could try is adding some bones from a skirt to the tails and seeing how well they take. This needs to be done in a modelling program I think. Then they'd need a bps file set up so that gravity physics affect them, but bps files of so few bones shouldn't be hard to set up.

The real challenge I think will come from whether using skirt bones will have unsatisfactory results, so you'd have to make your own bones.

Not him but i was going to rig it like you would with hair since it's on a hair slot. Then fuck with the .bps til it's satisfactory.
Figured that would work.

>modeling program
Yeah maybe I'm way too over my head on this.

You mean with one of the very long hairs, maybe? That might work. You also have absolute freedom with the current models because >no bones, so you can do whatever you want with the model before skinning it.

Metasequoia is free and very user-friendly.
Blender and Maya are free and are not user friendly, but support many common file types.
3DS Max is a fucking powerhouse of a program, but it's only free for 3 years with a "student" version.
It's not hard to get into user.

Thanks greg

Hi, Greg.

That image alone looks very intimidating.

I mean i was going to rigit stand alone. Then combine it with the appropriate eat extensions.
Now that i think about it, it might not work as i thought it would.

If I want to get nodfim for HEXAPP the install order would be:
>ND mod
>ND audio files
>HexaPP
>HexaPP ND compat
>Hexa ND compat grammar fixes
Correct?

first three in whatever order. Then the patch then the patch to the patch.

Okay I hope I don't run into problems.Im on the hexaPP part now.

You can turn off the scary triangles, but they're very helpful to keep on sometimes.

Hello me again, I did it in the install order and some of the aa1 personalites give me the 0% but some of the others don't. Did I do something wrong?

>didn't attach image
Also, this is rooms. Hairs might not intimidate you as much since they're not as big.

fucked up your ND patch somehow. Try installing the ND patch without grammar fix first. Also A good habit to have is to check after every mod you installed to be sure which one fuckks up.

Specifics matter. Which personalities?

Yeah that's what I did the grammar isn't in yet. Could it be that I'm using the ML for AK v1.1 ND and I should use the original.

ML is the Mitsumeru List
AK is Anten Kouhi, I believe and is the japanese name of No Dim. Maybe try reinstalling HEXAPP and the patch. Not really sure what can be wrong though so you would probably have to fuck around a bit. I hope you're not using Wizzard.

So far open joy and faithful.

So which version should I be using, there seems to be 2.

It shouldn't matter because your AA2 personalities work fine and ML affects those. Check whether you have no-dim installed(audio files and the dialog) by talking to some AA2 girl. If it still dims during convo(it dims after her line regardless) then your no-Dim installed correctly.

We should go deeper.

The hair lengths don't match.

that's her future self

It took me a moment and that's horrifying.
Make more.

which is ironic because maids is the newer better looking of the two.

Ehhh

Well I talked with the aa2 girls and they talk to me just fine with no dim and everything. It seems to be the AA1 personalities. So I don't know I tried reinstalling the no dim compatibility again and nothing. So my guess its something to do with the patch because I wouldn't be able to see the personality if the hexa PP was installed.

>Make more.
There's only so much you can do with the mirror. Don't know how else can I merge both.
It's not Ironic it's chronologic. Their "Maid arc" takes place between graduation and starting to work as teachers.

It's so strange when shows have different art directors between seasons.

>Their "Maid arc"
whoa tone down that autism for a moment

One does not simply tone down one's autism

at least put a meme

Autism required to make most anything worthwhile for these games.
>worthwhile
>pic unrelated

you failed

nice pic

woops it i didn't think to save the pose set this time

Isn't it though?

>not regularly saving your progress as a good habit

>tfw anons don't want autistic storys of your girls

gross

When I make those little comics and I have plans to continue them I usually do, but I don't really for one shots

well, I'm getting used to MM so it takes a lot of time even doing basic stuff so I save regularly.

I need eyes to make. What shows/artists have had good eyes recently?

thanks cuck.

I want proper eyes for the Hajimessu

From this reference, or should I track down some source material?

source material, that's a crappy picture

Those don't look hard at all.

now that I read carefully If you mean the textures then from source material but I already made some, maybe shitty version. I was talking about the eye shape and then your best bet would be getting some caps from the show from Aroduc

I meant textures, not shape. Sorry for the confusion.

>that's a crappy picture

Utsutsu in that case.

Ooh, these look like fun.

Or entire studios.

Are there any shows that also change the genre in different seasons?

Yahari s2 sort of. The tone was a lot different than the first.

Yeah, I see what you mean
Just as I posted that I remembered a perfect example

Full Metal Panic! comes to mind, going from action to full-comedy to action again.

Okay seriously does anybody here actually have hexaPP with no dim working, I have tried everything and its still the same, I eve reinstalled all the mods. Who ever does actually have it working tell me what mods and order you did. Because I'm sure that the hexa patch doesn't work. I even went back to stand alone personalities and installed its standalone patches and it works fine.

Thanks cuck

I have it working. Basically
install No dim (with or without Mitsumeru) + No Dim audio files (check if it works)
install HEXAPP (check if No Dim still works and personalities don't default to Sweet)
install the HEXAPP NoDim patch (now AA1 personalities don't get stuck at 0%)

I still have them all standalone so I can't vouch for it either way. When are you testing things?If you have working NoDim with standalones, just remove all standalone personality files (move to a different folder, don't delete) then install HEXAPP and its nodim patch. If that doesn't work, apply the recent fixes for the personalities and see if that gets it working.

What no dim do you have for the mitsumeru? A like to it would be better. So far i used pic related.

So basically same as you, i think.

>just remove all standalone personality files
I did that and still have them in the folder.

This is literally the exact same mods and the exact same install order I did. I don't fucking get it. Im going to pull my hair out iv been trying to figure it out for the past 2hrs. Is there a way I can check the personalites to see if the patch actually installed using the dycrypter or something?