Why is Ethereums price dropping? How come Monero hasnt moved much in the last week and im not seeing any gains...

Why is Ethereums price dropping? How come Monero hasnt moved much in the last week and im not seeing any gains? When does Devcon2 end?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/global-banks-blockchain-payments-network
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know but I had a sell order at $14 that I canceled cause I thought it was gonna be a nonstop ride to $16. Wish I didnt cause then I could buy this dip.

Because ETH is a shitcoin.

Devcon 2 ended 2 days ago. It wasn't a disappointment, but there wasn't much to get hype over.

>european bank using the testnet
>ms developing oracles

It's only Devcon 2 though. Development takes a lot of time. Vitalik said he's looking forward to Devcon 8.

PoS is what's needed to really pump the price of eth. Casper is hinted to be within a year.

Eth is a mess

Eth miner Network attacked today

Its recovering though right

Would you please fuck off

Devcon2 is from 19th to 24th

Devcon effect has not begun yet. In a few weeks ethereum price will be double.

Okcoin is about to add ETH. Millions of Chinese will buy it.

this

Source?

>shitcoin
>network getting repeatedly attacked

You can only choose one.

Someone is very afraid of ETH succeeding in becoming the one cryptocoin to rule them all and organising attacks against it. That's like the ultimate form of shilling and no one would do that if it were a shitcoin.

How many months have you been telling yourself that?

Epic post friend, you got me.

Because its shir

No one listened to me irs shit

>muh santanders using ethereum ledger for banking

Faggot dip shits, Santander bank of America and bank of Canada just joined the ripple train.

Prepare for massive nwo blockchain actions

My fucking face when santanders is going ripple

Santander playing 4d chess to dump their ETH bags on Vitalik worshippers who still believe after 2 multi million disasters. Smart money moving into XRP. Top lel if you think big banks are going to entrust their business to a network ran by the Eth cuck foundation.

This all my this buy ripple and wait, it will be on wall street, and worth a minimum of 1$ in the future

that is bullshit shut up.

waves token will make ripples worthless.

dump your xrp bags now and get on the eth hype train.

Top kek Santanders chose ripples

Are you fucking joking? Waves????? Fuck that id rather suck a cock

Eth is garbage, ita going to 5 $ soon

I might short it

ETH spiked on hype, and is now correcting, but trending upward...

lmao u think the market cap of ripple will be $35,458,607,580 (35 TRILLION) are you retarded?

Dude you promised us ETH price would moon during Devcon. Why u not delivar??

XRP
Easily the most hated cryptocurrency in all of the community. Literally betrays most of cryptos fundamental values.

So - what's the deal with XMR? Why has the price stalled?

just wait.. it was at 170k a day ago and now its 180k

coindesk.com/global-banks-blockchain-payments-network

Buy now or cry later

Citation please

Im telling you guys, the real ETH pump has not even begun

>In a few weeks ethereum price will be double.
Shut the fuck up.
It might well double when it switches to PoS, but not over something as mundane as a conference where no groundbreaking announcements were made.

Get ready now and buy some before FOMO hits

Fomo?

Fear of meeting Ogre

Fear of missing out

this. ive just bought into monero and so far its sat on its ass

sell your xmr asap

the price was driven up by one guy who has a large stake in zcash. his plan is to sell it all off and crash it right as zcash is on the scene.

Learn to math faggot that 35 billion and yes it will

Exactly why ita going to moon, nobody wants underground bs that meets use, main stream wants nwo coin

Cannot wait for ripple to destroy the moon and leave all the faggots behind buying in at 10 cents or more

I hope you keep the fud up, I don't need all you faggots enjoying those gains

You obviously haven't read all the info on xrp.

Because cryptocurrencies are essentially monopoly money. The long-term value of all meme coins is ZERO.

It baffles me that even bitcoin has stayed afloat this long.

You can't even mine that shit
literally ZERO use scamcoin
all owned and shilled by a few companies

take that garbage and shove it up your ass, the market cap will never break the point it is at now, and will only lower massively in the coming years

Crytpocurrency newfag here.

You're telling me you can't mine this Ethereum/Monero/Pascal shit? I was always under the impression that you could mine any cryptocurrency...

roger ver is the only reason xmr is at $10 instead of $2. he's going to dump when zcash goes live.

Who cares if you can mine it ,that's a fucking meme. So what miners can control the market cough china. Fuck that shit,eth is shit

What info? Merrill lynch? Santander? 15 banks ,new world order?

Zero use, that's why of all the coins, banks chose this one to wire currency across the globe top fucking kek mate
Literally the only coin with real world use

Ethereum is almost THE blockchain. Buy now before it goes to $1000

>spreading FUD on a board with IDs

o i am laffin

are you high?

its not doing shit

Only non-retard here

Not at the monent. But you really think ETH is done? No. They are only just getting started.

They will add another billion or 2 on to their market cap by next year fool.

Top kek I told you all to buy ripple its increasing like crazy. Soon you will be left behind.

Eth isn't done but its shit. It will increase another billion hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajajaajah jajajaja sure thing kimbo

It might do that,but ripple will beat bitcoin by next spring