My grandma's 1980s ram is getting too shit and unsafe for driving...

my grandma's 1980s ram is getting too shit and unsafe for driving, and my grandpa didnt teach me shit about fixing it before he died, so I'm thinking of getting her a new truck

ford, dodge, chevy, gmc, or toyota

Get her a Toyota Tundra

Get her a Bedford Rascal

looks like a good vehicle to kidnap and rape children in

What does she use her truck for?
Get her an F-550

This is the correct answer

she uses it to get around town doing errands and shit

>several ton hunk of steel (or I guess aluminum)
>grandma

Yeah um I wouldn't

Get her a Camry or accord or some shit

Why the fuck does she need a full size pickup

because I'm going to be driving the new vehicle too and I'm a 6'2 220lb man that wants a manly truck

grandmas tits or gtfo

New Nissan Titan 5.0L diesel.

Fuck off tiny dick. Neither of you need a truck. Shut up and buy a civic.

Really? Seems short on headroom which would be critical. Sure it gets good mileage, but you sacrifice a lot of tie down room.

>tfw i'm 5.4 and am only comfy driving small-truck.

>tie down

its a lot more fun when they're loose

Get a Colorado and people will assume you have a huge dick

they'll also assume you shove that big dick up other men's anuses, cuz you're a faggot

More info on the dodge op

Engine
Trans
2wd or 4x4
What are the problems

Just fix it up a bit. She probably holds sentimental value to it

Go away fag, your stupid red little shit of a van will never become a memecar like the Honda Kei van. You've been shitposting that all day everywhere like a retard.

Someone is projecting

GM makes the best trucks.

This OP
Where do you live? I need a parts truck

get the dodge, the tundra is junk, my dad bought one and turned it in for a dodge after 700 miles. stange noise in front end, get the 2500 laramie, its fuckin 1337

Op, get over your insecurities and get your grandma a nice comfy sedan or maybe even a hatch. The fuck does a grandma need a truck for. If you feel insufficient, buy your own truck.

Is there anything scarier than an old woman driving a fuckhuge truck? Just get her a Corolla or something.

Grandma doesn't need a 8000 pound killing machine. Buy her a Fiesta with a 3 cylinder engine. She will be less likely to kill someone with it

New f150s look like shit

same with dodge

chevy looks great (except inside)

toyota looks good

honda/nissan literally who gives a fuck

pre 2015 f150 master race here muh 5.0

Herecomesthepovertytrain.jpg

I normally hate to recommend Japanese pickups but the new Titan XD is fucking amazing. I can't really find a fault with it no matter how hard I try except for some minor issues with styling. What she looking for in a truck specifically?

Pretty much every mainstream company besides Honda is putting out fantastic trucks right now.

the "the I don't like blacks so my daughter fucks them exclusively. #trump2016" starter pack

So why does she need a fucking pickup truck

Buy her an EcoBoost mustang

Don't hate me cause you ain't me

>I'm a 6'2 220lb man that wants a manly truck

Iamknittingawomansuitoutofdeadhookers.png

spotted the micropenis

>Go away forced meme van full of (You)s

>grandma has a small penis
OP do the right thing, buy grams lightly used jap sedan.
Then spend stupid money and time on that 80's dodge truck. With enough work it could look as nice as this

Well, the new Titan XD (or any Titan before it) wasn't a Japanese pickup, so there's that.

Can't stump the Trump

This. Just buy a cheapo newish sedan and spend the rest of the money acquiring and fixing up another truck.

>Can't stump the Trump
>literally voting for a meme

Ford F150 or Silveradro or Tundra 5.7L or Titan
Don't get a dodge their trannys are crap my parents have a 5.7l 2013 Durango r/t and is unreliable

>literally voting for a meme

It's the future we chose for ourselves.

>democrats hate him
>rebuplicans hate him
>Mexicans hate him
What's not to love

Its not like he could fuck it up worse than the rest of them

>democrats hate him
>rebuplicans hate him
>Mexicans hate him

>65% of the country (and most of the world) hating him makes him a good candidate.

>hacker collective anonymous

Name a better candiadate who actually has a chance of winning

>A legitimate insecure "I MUST HAVE TRUK 2 LOOK MANLY" poster and he's an ardent Trumpist.

Color me surprised

Do you have old furniture sitting out in a lawn with 2 foot high grass too?

None of the candidates with a chance of winning are good. He is just one of three different flavors of shit currently on tap.

>Biden is kicking himself for not running

Also, Trump is the foul, runny diarrhea to the other candidates' more manageable logs.

I'm going to vote for him just because I dislike jews and women more, no matter how terrible he may be.