$500 dollars to start a business (however small)

please give me ideas guys...im such in a depressive state i need to get into the cycle of making money and start up in life.

> Dont bother with jibes or kneepads

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/unchained-melody-story-8-bit-rock/x/14065414#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What would you say your are most interested in?

right now..anything i dont mind..i have time

Well, there are a lot of ways to make money. If you find an interest related, it will keep you from getting bored.

I like trading forex but its frustrating..im looking for something more mechanical

kill yourself instead?

T-shirts on etsy.

>trading anything
Not at your finance level. You'll want six figures liquid before trading. Go on to youtube and start learning a trade, talk to your local unions to see if they have apprenticeships so you can learn from a professional while being paid.

You have no money so you need a service/product based business. You have no skills, you need those to start a service/product based business.

You're at step 1, and that's awful, but it's better to be ready 5 years from now than never ready at all.

Havent made any money really yet but they good gifts or trading material around here. I got the the youtubes and looked into making various sinker molds. Sorced several junk yards scrap yards and tire shops. I buy truckloads of car batteries and any scrap lead i can find. Melt it down in a cast iron pot with a propane powerd weed burner, poor into muffing tins or cast iron corn cooker molds for cleaner ingots.

Then use my lead poor pot and a do-it sinker mold to make bank sinkers. Cut off sprus and sell2,3,4,5 oz sinkers for $0.25 an ounce. Any size. $5 dollar minimum.

Less work than it sounds like really. I leave about 25 pounds in my ingot pot and just dunk baskets of lead in it and throw away the other metals that dont melt. Then ladel it into ingots. Make the sinkers in my downtime at work. Can be done pretty fast, low investment, and make 4× my investment give or take as fast as i can sell them.

Built a foundry too. Gonna buld a better one and process truckloads of aluminum 100 pound ingots and sell truckloads to factories at whatever price. Have access to natural gas at cost and can plumb into the gas well so initial cost is negligable.

Other than that i dunno. Good luck OP.

Pic related. My sinkers.

Well, fagchan says 2.5mb is too large. Standard common as fuck bank sinkers off google imigas are exact replica.

indiegogo.com/projects/unchained-melody-story-8-bit-rock/x/14065414#/

How about this, OP? It's exactly 500 dollars. And everyone is a sucker for indies, nostalgia, romance and 8-bit. Not to mention the goddamn unchained melody song which even your grand grandfather is going to feel nostalgic over.

>bump

By a charcoal grill, some burgers, get a license and sell burgers out on the street. Maybe make some "secret sauce" or some shit that tastes really good
>profit

have you tried getting a job

How fast do they sell for you I live on the shore and have 3 garbage cans full of buckshot and lead ingots

spend $5 on kneepads
$15 on a good brand of lipstick
invest the rest in lithium
thank me later

I don't get

Make an app called knpds

The lithium reference has a double meaning:

1. A bunch of people have been pushing lithium mining stocks.
2. Lithium compounds are a common and powerful psychiatric drug; the implication is that you will need it after sucking that many cocks.

>buy good axe and small hand pullable wagon
>go to forest
>chop wood
>sell firewood at cheaper price than commercial competitor
>eventually make enough money to hire another guy to do the same thing but for less pay

>fined or imprisoned for violating gov property
Nice

Hit the local garage sales but items for cheap and resell on CL. Don't buy shit that people can get for a couple of dollars at goodwill. Look for the one off stuff you can buy for $2 and sell for $10-20. Repeat until you can start doing the same thing with used cars. Buy used car, spend a whole day detailing it in and out and sell again for a couple hundred more than you bought it. It's work but if you keep at it it will pay off.

if you can, trade shitcoins.. your $500 will turn into $10,000 in a few months

get a small trailer and sell street food
Window cleaner
chimney sweep

I hate this meme

Or a few days, depending how lucky you are and how volatile the waves are.