Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - SHE'S COMING edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes, with monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play, with microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.4.0 Interim Report #1
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=484796

>2.4.0 Interim Report #2
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=490646

>2.4.0 New Character Quiz Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=490679

Reminder to not let the threads die, guys
Also, who do you think is the 4th character Netmarble doesn't want to reveal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nQiCjkQtug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It died under just one hour, goddamn

I guess Veeky Forums is being quick today

>this thread has been archived

>last thread died
>no link to last thread
JUST

>Also, who do you think is the 4th character Netmarble doesn't want to reveal?
Wiccan duh

First of all, whoops for tha mistake, I noticed the thread died and as soon as I could wanted to make the thread.

I guess next time I'll fix it.

Second, I suppose I'll link it here.

Last thread: And lastly, well, the big question is... why would they try to hide him?

Would it be too obvious??
Or maybe... it's someone else?

Also, speculating is a good way to let this thread LIVE.

If HE gets added to the game I'm quitting and deleting it from my phone.

Wiccan?

>SHE'S COMING
And so have I.

It doesn't make sense for them to hide Wiccan or powerman sense they would be obvious since every character beside Gwen is from New avengers. It has to be a twist. I'd expect something Stange, Thane, or another OC.

>meteor days

>speed/combat day

>tfw I have only beaten AB once with loki
Fucking meteors do damage even with the shield up. Sometimes I wish I was a whale. I don't even see how people do it with Sharon. one you get past 100k basically everything can kill in one or two hits. The last beast hits harder than IHIM.

>If HE gets added to the game I'm quitting and deleting it from my phone.
What do you have against the High Evolutionary?

>Fucking meteors do damage even with the shield up.
That's not supposed to happen. Are you sure you're just not getting hit a lot by the mobs?

>The last beast hits harder than IHIM.

DUDE, i would fucking love for High Evolutionary to be added

I have tested it, when I used loki's shield skill he still got hurt by the meteor. Standing in mobs doesn't do shit, I take damage from the meteors and the the split second between putting on a new shield.

It also hurts if I get hit by one while doing Silk's web pizzas

well, that's weird as fuck because everytime I complete alliance battle in meteor day with Loki I never get damaged outside of the times the phone goes wonky and the button press doesn't count

If meteors damage with shield it's negligible with maxed (except awakened Iso) femLoki and Ronan lead, I barely get damaged in meteor AB with Loki available

>I take damage from the meteors and the the split second between putting on a new shield.
Oh yeah. That shit fucking sucked. I eventually got enough card and alliance CDR to just have it on all the time.

>not having enough SCD so that you can activate shield while shield is still active

>accidentally hit Sharon Memers while she's gathering energy with ONE (1) auto attack
>she pokes me for 45,000 damage and is invincible for three seconds after that
>pshhh... nothin personell kid
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

That is the power of Donut Steel

I still believe. Not really though.

Just one more hour and the final clues will be added

Does Ultron normally reach this much HP?

it's arena, your stats are multiplied

JUST

I have been focusing on Attack and healing cards

>healing cards

I understand the attack, but doesn't healing have a hard cap?

It works better than you think user.

Not really. If you're getting hit with the beast's AoE, then you're running too far away from him. His close up hits aren't anything, stay within swiping distance and just dodge his jumps by timing your skills.

Yeah but that much HP seems like a lot. He's got more than Uni's Kingpin.

Clearly not if you can't keep Loki's shield and clones up at all times.

Recovery gear is better.

>trying to get the 3M to upgrade my BM generator
>keep spending on card fusing, norn bundles, and gear upgrades

Maybe i'll get enough by the end of the week.

I haven't been able to make a single good Crit Rate gear. These things are killing me

I don't have any healing on loki to begin with
I wish I could get some, everything ends up as lightning/poison/etc resist. I only have one recovery boosting gear that is above 1*.

It's probably because he's not going to be farmable and will just be a shifter for the special missions.

How long until the power levels are determined after the release? Will we get someone that can stomp ShaRog?

>Hulking farmable
>Wiccan won't be
That'll suck desu

just see which one gets maxed by the koreans first

>ShaRog
I want this meme to die.

And no, nothing will beat their Korean OC queen.

Got a better name for the meme queen?

Just call her Sharon. They already renamed Carter to A13.

Character 1:
Female
Hero
E4
Behind the Scenes
Squirrel
Character 2:
Female
Hero
Au
Ex-Wrestler
Bird
Character 3:
Male
Hero
Gods Gift
Mixed Parentage
Hulk

So, everyone we'd guessed by Day 3.

With all the reference to magic AND Hulkling in, I can't imagine the last character ISN'T Wiccan.

Well that's obvious

Remember to make your guesses if you haven't.

It's not likely but hey maybe you'll get 500 crystals anyway

I am going for all the girls unless the gaybois are super meme or they have a female damage leadership

should I buy the black bolt uni? Gears are at 20/15/15/20

Or should I wait for the inevitable inhumans update?

Also what ISO, 4th gear and special gear do I run?

Black Bolt is pretty lackluster now, I'd save the crystals for the update

>mfw Wiccan isn't the last character
What's with the secrecy involving him though?

They just didn't want to announce all of them so there'd still be some surprise. Also probably because, as others have guessed, he'll just be a shifter instead of a proper farmable character. We'll see.

Either way, we'll have the patch notes in around ~28 hours.

Powercreep got the better of him for sure.

Why would Wiccan be the third character? He's not mixed heritage. He's a weird ghost boy inter-time-dimensional babby. He might be the fourth hidden char. Him or new Power Man.

Yeah you need the uni to make Bolt good and it is unlikely he will get a costume change any time soon. I say invincibility for the special gear, Black Bolt's biggest problem is how easy it is for him to get knocked out of his 6 skill. Being able to use that freely lets me destroy the "meme" characters in timeline and
BW

I meant the secret un-teased character.

notes in 3 hours?!

>inevitable inhumans update
When is the Inhumans update, Lash, BB and Kamala came in separate packages. AoS doesn't really count because it is pushed as a shield update and only two of the characters are Inhuman. You'd think we would have gotten the rest of the family at least.

No. 27 hours.

No, update is on the 17th Korea time

Who here is excited for hot new memes?

As unexciting as they may be overall, I'm still surprised we don't have the other Inhumans from the SHIELD update; not!Nightcrawler and Raina the Hedgehog would have tiny niches of their own, and Lash could have more teamups.

Also, where the fuck is Blizzard?

I'm gonna delete my game now.
Not me.

Okay.

>year of our lord + 2016

>being homophobic

I'm hoping we get at least one speed meme out of this. Hopefully Gwenpool and/or Squirrel Girl turn out to be speed memes capable of solo-ing AB since that's one of my weak spots.

>for the past 3 weeks I finally have a team that, with resets, could probably solo speed AB
>the bios from it have since been for a shitty character and don't want to bother for that

Else is a speed meme

No she isn't. She's good but not meme-tier. The only meme-tier speeds are T2 Ant-man and Silk, and Silk doesn't have the damage and aoe for solo-ing AB. T2 Ant-man can, but I'd rather invest in a QT if possible.

Hopefully Elsa gets a T2 that takes her to meme-tier, because she's been my favorite character since day 1, months before she even got her uni.

Elsa doesn't have copious ammounts of invulnerability, summons or multiple invincibility frames

She doesn't have any i-frames does she? Maybe a bit in her 5* but even then.

>hopefully elsa gets a T2 that takes her to meme-tier
the fact they haven't given any T1-memes and pseudomemes a T2 yet worries me. I'm afraid they might just say "they're good enough" and give them all some shit like 10% skill damage and call it a day.

The fact they gave non-meme chars shit T2s, and Hype and Sharon are good enough T1 but still T2 off the bat means memes will get good T2s.

youtube.com/watch?v=1nQiCjkQtug

I dunno if you can call it a true solo, but guy says he can do every boss with T1 Bucky except Black Dwarf and iHIM.

CapBuck's 5* skill does a ton of damage

Fag enabler.
because of people like you transsexuals are getting accepted too.

epic bait

Cap Bucky a best.

tbqh I hope the 4th character is a cute girl

I wish. Unfortunately it'll be Wiccan instead, and that means we'll probably never end up getting POD since this was her one shot.

>Hulkling gets a uni that's him morphed into a cute girl next update
>all the characters added this update are retroactively turned into qts

It'll be a gay twink.

>everyone sayings its wiccan
>who the fuck is wiccan
>google it
>he's the stupidest looking character I've ever seen
>he looks like the lovechild of vincent valentine and naruto
I really fucking hope this isn't what we're getting. I mean maybe there's something redeeming about him in the comics and he's not so bad, but his design could not be more repulsive to me. Its like asking a 12 year weeb wannabe edgelord to draw his dream avatar and wiccan is what he came up with.

That is certainly impressive but he is using a heal iso set.

She could get a shot if the do a small U.S.Avengers update.

>That pod redesign

Baneblade world boss when?

What kinda gear do I need for my Iron Fist?

Also, is it worth my ticket to tier 2 the guy? Seems like if I got him a better gear or had slightly better cards I could probably beat most of the WBs even without it, with the right team.

I got my first 3/5 today!

I might be shit at this game, I don't know.

There probably isn't a big secret reason behind the mystery 4th character.

>Not revealing the 4th character in the quiz [...] is giving a little more mystery to the update. Good things come to those who wait

They most likely didn't just want to reveal everything and blow their load before the patch notes officially dropped.

Either way, Marvel.com will probably spoil everything by then anyway.

>recent Tsum Tsum update added White Tiger, Songbird and Squirrel Girl
>they posted pic related today
SOON?

also

What kind of emulator is recommended for playing FF on?

The fuck is a Tsum Tsum?

I use Nox. I couldn't get it to work on Bluestacks or Andy.

Stackable pill-shaped collectibles from Japan.