Built not bought

>built not bought

nice meme, im sure you are more capable than companies with the worlds best engineers and hundreds of millions of dollars budgets

8/10 I'm impressed

This fucker - I said - this fucker opened a new thread instead of replying to a post.

Imore impressed with Obama's sweater meat

>im sure you are more capable than companies with the worlds best engineers and hundreds of millions of dollars budgets
Certainly more capable than german manufacturers

built not bought just means I bought a bolt on part and installed it instead of taking it to a shop

>im sure you are more capable than companies with the worlds best engineers and hundreds of millions of dollars budgets

This is the reason the GT86™ couldn't possibly have more power from the factory, guise.

Don't worry my $2000 trusty dusty coilovers were engineered by NASA engineers lmao after all I'd settle for no less during light street use and daily driving!!! :')

>160whp
>still runs the quarter mile in less than 17 seconds

> 700hp modified camaro
> slower than stock in the 1/4 mile
op is right

there are different objectives at hand
but in general I think people make ill informed decisions about suspension geometry and spring/damper rates
accountant knows best

Actually it refers to buying a modified car or having others do the work for you, but whatever.

They engineer it, and then gimp it because muh emissions and muh target market and muh trim levels.

You un-gimp it and call it "built" to try and sound manlier than you actually are, like something that most people don't even know where to start with needs to be talked up.

literally the only time i have seen these stickers is on cars owned by dumbass hawaiians. everyone was a stock car with some aftermarket wheels and small bolt on accessories that could be done in less than a day by one person. I fucking hate hawaiians, they have the worst taste in cars ever. nothing but swaggots and brodozers.

They also factory limit their cars and parts to meet emmissions/insurance/tax regulations.

My 1990 240sx with a major vacuum leak ran mid-high 16's too, so what's your point?

Bromaro owns a 700hp camaro0 and did a 1/4 run in it at 17 seconds in perfect conditions

What's he running in the rear? Donuts?

>more capable than companies with the worlds best engineers and hundreds of millions of dollars budgets
More capable, probably not.

Less constrained by emissions, budget, time, labour, NVH values, consumer demand, fuel mileage and a ton of other stuff professional engineers have to worry about? Yes.

Somebody gets it.

While OP's referring to a special crowd of people including stancefags, i happen to own a built not bought car.

It was built by a team of engineers, with my funding and i'm proud of it.

Don't lump people who have seriously engineered machines in with some faggot throwing aftermarket rims on and pretending any actual engineering went on.

Car companies are cucked by emissions and are not the only engineers in the world, just so you know.

kek

OP is posting bait - no one is this stupid.