/wowg/ - World of Warcraft General

meme squad edition

/wowg/ guilds:

They're all cancer. Find them on your own, faggot.

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed) (embed) (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so, when Legion launches, we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Other urls found in this thread:

wow.gamepedia.com/Lothraxion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy.

no staff drop, never everer.

what class should I play for legion?

Transmog group?

SUP SLUTS
POST THEM RP BACKGROUNDS
WE KNOW YOU LURK HERE

Who else made bank on these new toys?

Thank blizzard for this shit.

>implying she wouldn't slap your ass

>tfw people shit on metzen
>tfw its kosak that is the true evil
>tfw uldum was ruined just for le indiana jones meme
>tfw muh references out of the ass
>tfw people shit on thrall and cry ''GREENJEBUS SHOULDA DIED, HE STOLE MY DEATHWING KILL LUL!''
>tfw the moment they wrote out garrosh and turned a 180 because of ''miscommunications'' (according to afrasiabi) the horde went to shit
>tfw no garrosh + varian settling differences

They look like arms to me

some specs don't get it

>orc
>blood elf

literally the only two races that actually did shit for the horde, might aswell reroll alliance if you don't play these 2

Why does Feral incarnation make me bleed random red shit instead of giving me cat Armour? I'm fucking pissed

>It actually has tiny t-rex arms
I have been playing this game since fucking Blackrock Depths was core for gearing and I have never fucking noticed the t-rex arms on protodrakes.

What's the lore on this guy?

Sub rogue or mage? Leveling one more character before legion. Sub is the only rogue spec I enjoy.

>tfw you will never be a dreadlord

DKs have meme amounts of CC.

Can you get necklaces or rings from Invasions?

goddamn the new dreadlords look hideous
why couldn't they have just spruced up the existing models

>making the same post twice
If we were alone on a plane I'd shoot you

I'm pretending to be a girl, buy me Legion please.

Thats not how you spell forsaken buddy

- Alliance, Sargeras

You can buy them for 50 shards

>Arch Magus Velysra will never step on you

I really want to play Holy Priest, but I feel like I'll get my shit slapped in PvP. Is it viable at all or should I just reroll some other healer?

Sup gay losers, still sucking Blizzard's fat homo dick? Heh... that's nice.

>Not Forsaken
>Not Goblins

Hilarious.

I need your help /wowg/, I'm a shit tier transmogfag but trying to be a certified unique mogmaster, so can anyone give me ideas for an original mog that would fit with Living Longbow or Rhok'delar?

But why would you shoot me, if you had the option to throw me out? :^~)

Why are the top PvPers playing Horde in beta? What is happening

xth for having cucks power level me via invasion

They're wings. Wyverns have 4 limbs. Dragons have 6

Did Metzen actually like Garrosh as a character though? Whenever he talked about him, it was like he had to force himself to even mention his name

What rep grind mounts can I get before Legion drops?

>miss out on two years of garrisons
>make up for it in 3 days
based blizzard

Nah you'll be fine

the tiny stubby arms below the wings you fucking retard

you might own a parachute and I'm not willing to take that risk

Shadow Priest or Warlock, friends?

Is there a transmog addon that shows sets by instance?

DH

All the top PvPers are going Horde for Legion. The human racial isn't as broken now and people like playing Horde more.

AoE interrupt

Priest

>Each Legion event gives you almost an entire level

Why didn't any of you fucks tell me.

He's only pretending to be retarded, just ignore him

ill bite; what specs dont get it ?
all of them

first time doing dragon soul since 4.3 and I got the blazing drake

wont use it but at least i can get the own all drakes achievement

Shadow Priest is way more fun at the moment and Disc is getting some buffs so it will be good again as well.

both, you fucking NIGGER

Any update this tuesday?

Warlock.

Spriest is shit outside of stm which isn't sustainable on more than 3 targets.

it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't like him. metzen seems to be a man of shit taste.
although in his defense, someone ITT posted that he walked off the lore team or something when they brought up killing sylvanas. pretty based.

What's the fastest way to get my leatherworking up? I just picked it up and I have 500 skinning.

we don't like you, you fuckin mook

I will admit I prefer the wotlk Mal'Ganis type models, but I still like these newer ones.

specs that arent going to have a staff for their artifact wep

so sylvanas is getting killed?

>tfw the moment they wrote out garrosh and turned a 180 because of ''miscommunications'' (according to afrasiabi) the horde went to shit

explain

Yeah it really was a shame that they decided to do a 180 on Garrosh with "Nah hes just a power hungry genocidal maniac now lol"

Where are the cool pandaria mogs?

any other DKs hate how the class is in Legion?

I mean, the class has been complete garbage for years but now it's easily in its worst state gameplay wise.

Unholy is fucking slow and boring, and frost is slow even though it should be lighting fast.

never has a class been so gutted

fuck off back to /p*l/ racist white bitch

sylvanas is most likely becoming a raid boss for the last tier

what a fucking joke this game is, they aren't even trying, they want to kill off every significant character

who here /watchingourboymcconnellret/ ??

What do you think?

No its shit until the 30th I hate them so.

There are literally no staves from invasion m8. They may patch it in on tues maint

stop namedropping yourself

Re-leveling a DK on a subbed account, and I figured it would be faster stacking haste. At level 75 it's worse than both my hunter and rogue.

Just got an extra Felbat Pup from invasion chest
Should I sell it now or wait till launch?

No way they're killing off another warchief this early, i don't buy it

That's not how you spell jaina

eh that actually made more sence than garrosh though, and sylvanas had it coming

im not him

its a fucking travesty

i remember being a dw frost dk and getting carpal tunnel because I had to press 5 buttons a second

now i fucking wait eons just to get to do two obliterates

>tfw can't get venomhide mount due to being 100

Kill me senpai.

>main is 740
>5 alts @ 700
>all profs @ 700

Anything else I should do for legion?

>Love the looks and story of paladin
>Most people I know says their reworks are all awful.

explain bb

yeah probably kill yourself

kys ya god forsaken chimp

wut da zog is this

What buffs is Disc getting? I want to play disc, but it's too much Shadowmend spamming in everything except raids.

Last i heard prot was OP as fuck with artifact but mind-numbingly boring

Mog run or BGs with me.

Sauce#1834

First blue box on my mage =D

Garrosh ending up as a raid boss made sense in the context of his arc

his arc as a whole was a total assfuck though unless they go ahead with the TH doppelganger kidnap retcon

>he was clearly supposed to be warchief through and through, in similar fashion as varian got development beyond wrath
>questlines in cata portrayed him as your expected orcish warchief but with a code of honor picked up in northrend, being noble when called for
>this was all scrapped as blizzard had a kneejerk reaction and chose to make garrosh end boss of MoP (notice how they immediately announced he'd be the final boss during the MoP announcement phase)
>the result of this is WoD, where Metzen had to speak up as if he was all for the idea and that ''it was crazy but we did it breh LOKTAR!''
>we're now left with the biggest legion invasion azeroth has ever seen, and with the lopsided horde leadership (vol'jin having done nothing and basically be put on the throne because of the rebellion plotline, and then forced to do fuck all since WoD came around) -- we're forced to have some hard to chew faction tensions all over again
>sylvanas is fucking warchief

I like her but lets not act as if the Horde shouldn't have an Orc as it's leader. Thrall stepping down even after this wasted potential with Garrosh basically sealed the Horde's grave, Sylvanas has to carry it on her back and it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth

wow.gamepedia.com/Lothraxion

He's a Paladin order hall follower. A 'redeemed' Dreadlord who joins you on orders from Turalyon.

fucking pussy ass thrall making horde look like cunts getting bullied by a trash mob i can slap with an auto attack

>Maybe I should stop being such a useless cunt and help in these invasions?
>Fly down to boss
>Hit it once
>Get one hit killed by mechanic that isn't tuned properly for low levels

I think he means, that in order for you to get a venomhide ravasaur, you have to hit some mobs in order to complete the quest, but as he is level 100, even his fists 1 shot them, resulting in him not completing the quest

>yeah i'm this smart to figure this shit out on my own

Has anyone else noticed how meh death Knights are in pvp? As unholy I have lots of cool utility and survivability but I can't kill other players worth a shit in comparison to my Demon hunter who I've topped charts in killing blows and honorable kills (I think I just got lucky), I tried out Blood and I just feel like a slow moving tank..

there is a toy u fuckin idiots u buy in org or stormwind which takes mobs down to 1 hp do a little research before complaining like butthurt faggots