[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

You are watching cyclecruzas all in one motorcycle channel subscribe today edition

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Noob? Read this: Noone reads this shit. Why post it?

trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_D1NrMODqc
youtube.com/watch?v=qsHMnkpxntM
youtube.com/watch?v=gqfmBxzHR-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do you keep changing the op?
at least used the merged one ya poof i don't want to answer noob questions.

faggot
>Webms with sound

she got some crazy tits, but she thick

>not Erzbergedition
>fucked up OP
get it together

implying anyone reads any of that shit

Post pics.

Well to be fair I did replace the rear shock bearings. I should at least replace the fork oil and set the sag too. I wish I could do something for the shock myself but I have no way to recharge it with nitrogen.

new friends do you shitcunt, stop trying to ruin the OP or ill add an OP copy pasta link and that shit will actually stick.

>Xt225
>doucheanon
not too familiar with these guys, is doucheanon the guy who was a volunteer firefighter with the little honda? Xt225 the guy who bought one for real cheap and had to fix it up?

Cycle cruza is actually one of the few I like. He sounds like a half a retard but he has some good info and stays out of the grown man drama.

c2w is aids and you should kill youself, you nobike faggot.

>the adventure is rising
Got a tail rack finally.

>he has some good info

no he doesn't, he's a retard who can't ride like the rest of them.

If incorrectly regurgitating some shit he read on the internet earlier is a useful service to you then whatever but it's not to me.

This is daily bike thread, not daily blog. Fuck off.

I can't find the vid atm but he had a video of him and gf answering questions on a couch. she basically had her tits out as much as youtube would allow

>crackedSwingarm

just KTM things

Adventure bike more like grocery carrier

Get a real bike.

What cycle cruza thinks about you chicken strip nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_D1NrMODqc

selling my cb is not really related to my 300 m80, im just bored of it.
the parts for my 300 are already on their way.

If i had to sell a bike to pay for parts id probably sell my drz or my 450

>hey bruh can I see your tire

>has cb
>and drz
>and 450
>and 300
waaattt, I envy that

I want to get a ural as my first bike. Does anyone have an experience with them? My friend told me not to get one but I trust you guys because what the fuck does he know.

>someone rides better than him
>"fucking street rossis"

Don't, Urals are shit reliability. Reknowned for breaking all the time. Plus, who really needs a reverse gear lol.

To be honest family the only one I actually watch is RJ when I'm bored. His videos are pretty relaxing and I guess his tism adds a certain charm. He seems like a nice guy and If I want to watch someone ride I usually watch him. If you say cycle cruza is shit you're probably right. I've only really seen 2 videos of his, 1 was the backpack video which I found informative and the other was about gloves maybe. I just didn't have any negative feelings about him.

ther term quirky gets used on them a lot.
it translates to has lots of issues and is decades behind in design.
for a first bike, dont. for a goofing around bike that you like to wrench on and tinker with, sure

They're fucking shit, incredibly so.

Do you have an experience with them personally? If not just please refrain from answering

Are you new?

no one here is retarded enough to buy a ural, why is it so hard for you to accept an answer you don't want? They're shit, don't buy them

>Do you have an experience with them personally?
Hell no, I'd rather slit my wrists than own a metal hunk of shit like an Ural. Read about them more, they're not all that reliable. You're much much better off with an Enfield if you like the look.

shit pot metal 60's tech

Yes. pls no b-bully

My dad bought one, says it was the worse bike he'd ever bought, he sold it two months later, at a lose, and was happy about it. They. Are. Shit.

>I trust you guys
>unless you give me an answer I don't like

fuck off

no u.

why don't you

i used to have more but i sold most of them before i bought my cb, most i have had at once was a 250exc-f, 450exc-r, 300exc, kx-f250, kx-f450, kx500, z500, rm250, tm250, drz125, gs125 and a yz125

Does this satisfy your bikefag needs better then?

>1 was the backpack video

a mate of mine sent me that triggered as fuck, he brings up the ogio "no drag" and says that "obviously the marketing makes you think it's not gonna drag when you hit the ground but it will" or something like that and all this other bizarre shit nobody in the world would think of.

It's the Daily Blog Thread. Deal Bith Tt.

how about go kiss your RA again? Redditor.

why so autistic user?

>a dozen bikes in your harem
Oh boy am I jealous.
Nice desu ne.

Strips you say? On knobbies you say?
1/2

9/10, would keep in the boot of my car for parties

Who even manufactures these tires?

2/2

>strips

I want one of these to just take wherever I go to hoon around on. Wouldn't pay more than $200 though.

Because he got fat duh

idk but they are certainly the biggest chicken strips i have ever seen, can that part of the tyre even be used?
whats the point?

lmao drag typically refers to wind resistance

i need to improve my lean angle on dirt

This is my first post in dailybike WITH my name/trip in celebration of finally becoming an owner of a running bike!!

>buy 1988 nx650 nonrunning pos
>~300$
>rip it apart
>sell fairings
>engine had seized cylinder and classic RFVC valve train oil starvation
>get cylinder bored over
>tear apart lower
>ebay parts
>frankenstein bottom end with better gears
>add kick start
>frankenstein top end
>6 months later
>???
>put it together and bitch runs first time
>im happy as fuck

time to cut off the rear subframe, upgrade rear brake, install crf450 forks, install exhaust, and get it registered so i can do bad things semi legally

yes exactly, this cyclecruza muppet is fucking retarded.

Top picture is a picture he used in a video about "knee down bullshit" to make fun of people trying too hard to get their knee down.

Bottom picture is a pic of him crushing tha twisties (this is a pathetic video btw)

they're identical.

filtered.

>1988 nx650
>running or not
>$300 dollarydoos
Nice choice nonetheless, pics pl0x.

Doucheanon here

yes I was a volunteer firefighter, did a brief stint as a soldier, did electrical line work and now I'm going to the UK to work on a hippie farm. First bike was a TW200 back when I lived in Maine, second bike was an XL250s (pictured) and current bike is a DR650

basically my life is one long series of terrible decisions

wait so you are not a meme and that is actually you douche user?

>basically my life is one long series of terrible decisions

yup sounds like it
How much did you buy that dr for?

That is actually me, yes

Apparently I've got to step up my game m8s. A lil difficult to do in Iowa, but I'm doing my level best to find roads with actual tight curves that aren't just gravel/dirt.

Just gotta find that knee, bro.

1500. It's a '94 and it was mechanically sound when I got it. All that needed doing was replacing the fork seals.

try powersliding the corners, its much more fun.
also air down the front if you want to buzz down gravel roads, itll help a lot

so pathetic you took the time to watch it and take a screen shot.

>he makes videos
>rides is BIKE

and you watch is videos and shitpost

>bushfire
Did you start it m80?
it's ok you can tell me if you did

If only my exhaust was that badass

ok, but shes really ugly.

>filtered.
thanks, dont want inbreed ready my stuff anyhow

>starting bushfire/forest fire
I remember there was a post about someone who had made "fuck your shit" rounds to kill squirrels with. Apparently he lit the forest on fire so-doing. I'll try to find the cap of the thread. Shit was hilarious.

i do it just slips as soon as you get to the slick part of the tyre, i have really been focusing on getting sick air, so far i have managed to jump it about 20ft over drains up bush

> dirt jumps
>road tires
>road bike
you brave or dumb?

Both

Good deal. Wish I could find those prices aroudn here.
People asking like 2100 for really shitty drs.
hai wombat

>SuFour doesn't have the turn signal below the horn bullshit of all the Thailand built low displacement Hondas

>Good deal. Wish I could find those prices aroudn here.
>People asking like 2100 for really shitty drs.

I got really, really lucky. Most of the DR's people were selling were around that price or even higher. This guy just wanted his DR gone because he'd bought a 1200GS and his wife was pissed about him having 2bike. I snapped that up about 4 hours after it was posted on CL.

Name of the game, especially with sought-after bikes like a DR, is to constantly be checking CL and leaping on every opportunity.

I jumped the Tiger a couple times

No wonder I blew a fork seal.

horns are under the headlight

I feel that. Nearly got a mine '97 bought in '99 with 4k miles, all stock, for 1.8, but the day we arranged to meet it rained and I postponed until the next day, turns out he sold it right before me.

Feels bad mang. But yeah now I know, leap on opportunities and let sellers know your plans.

2 fresh noisy webms. trips included

you are prepared to achieve in life m8

hi (scenic?) user

swap in some dirt forks?

nobike here, sometimes on the interstate and our backroads have tons of potholes. What do you do if you hit one that is fairly nasty?

stand up

Aww, dude, I wanted to hear your autismal noises.

go faster before you hit it and stand up

you get to hear a little bit of them in the 2nd webm

hard blip of throttle before you hit and yank the front end to keep it light and from smashing into the far edge.

no you willie over it while standing up

have you ever had a weird gas station encounter before?

youtube.com/watch?v=qsHMnkpxntM

>scenic
yeah, kinda.

If you're actually hitting a pothole you probably didn't see it so I don't get how you'd have time to do all this, if you've got time to do all this you've got time to gently swerve around it.

This is good advice for roadwide bumps and speed humps though.

then you feel a big jolt through your shit but in general you're fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqfmBxzHR-Q

Unless you're this unfortunate bloke.

was that guy buying balogna?

Shyit m8. I don't ever plan to get air on the V-Stronk. I mean hell, remember what happens when I do.

Ayyy how's it going iowanon

That's not a pothole, that's a fucking crater

Breaking shit.