No Man Buy

How long does it take for u guys to get to another system

Post your spaceferraris/spesstrucks

5 seconds of warp

I'm not your fucking faggot of friend sean.

hi is the game fun yet jk

I've yet to try playing it on LSD mite b cool

I've figured it out
This game is a representation of the futility of fighting against the neofeminist and numale cancer infesting our society.

neither

>48 slots ships costs upwards 100million
do this game really expect people to literally mine for weeks before getting that money(lets ignore all the other ways of getting ships for a second)

Played this game for 3 hours on a pirated copy.

Im pretty sure ive seen all it has to offer. What a piece of shit.

Guy follow these instructions. (I worked this out myself if I can you can)

find a nice trading post thingo with a landing pad, shoot a drone, run around a rock or something till 5 more drones come, kill all but 1, repeat. There you've just found a way to get over 1m an hour.

Everyone is using the run/melee/jet pack boost to get around right?

Not sure what I'd do without it.

Wow that sounds like so much fun I cant wait to do this for 100 hours

Are you really this retarded?

If you really want the 48 slot ship abuse the towers and you'll have it in 6 hours.

If you're too retarded to know what tower abuse is FUCK OFF and learn the game yourself you spoon fed cunt.

I found it crashed and fixed her up. Dunno why it's still telling me where to find my original ship, it's got nothing in it now.

>this game is harder to run than the witcher 3 with graphical mods and gta v with graphical and enb mods on a 970 and an i5 6600k
what went wrong

Crashed ships have 1 more slot than your current. You can just keep bouncing from crashed ship to crashed ship and max them out that way.

It's just bad, inefficient coding. It's a pretty common problem among indie games.

SHOULD I HOLD ONTO THE RADNOX I HAVE OR JUST SELL IT

I FOUND A PLANET COVERED IN RADNOX

Am I the only one who's autism is bothered by the fact that planets with a temperature of like -100°C have liquid water on them? Ice when?

I wish these shits weren't just for show and you could actually enter them.

Are you sure it's water? Maybe it's something else.

>needlenose
pretty nice

working on getting this up to scratch by grinding dosh and chaining upgrades, gonna stop around 25ish slots I think. Won't need much more than that, my exosuit inventory is getting quite large and I'm not bothering with atlas bullshit.

They don't always. In fact every single one I've come across has between two less and the same number of slots as my current at the time.

Also he said "let's ignore all the other ways of getting ships for a second."

My radeon HD 7870 and i5 3570k runs everything but shadowing maxed at over 100 fps.

I'd suggest your drivers are what went wrong

Well I suppose it could be like liquid methane, or some sort of super saline brine, but it's not like the game tells you any of that. I would really like for the game to give me some basic stats about the planet other than radiation, temperature, and "toxicity".

i fucking did it finally found all the creatures on this planet

took forever. there were these moth things flying i just knew they were the last ones i needed but they wouldn't fucking scan, even when i was standing right next to them.

got so frustrated i pulled out my multitool and shot one dead. tried scanning the corpse and felt like a genius

It's all fake/sci-fi fantasy stuff anyway. He made up his own elements.

ded thread

ded game

how can the travel time for this crashed ship waypoint be rising if i'm moving towards it at pulse drive speeds

>make a new thread more than 200 posts early
>dont bother to make a decent OP

where did this flood of people who just want to get to make the OP come from

curvature of the planet

Fucking dead on arrival

why are the planets so big

why does my ship always want to land 20 feet from the landing pads so i have to waste more launch fuel

>get stack of Murrine, emeril, gold, anything selling high
>save twice
>kill character somehow
>revert to bottom save (previous in menu, 2nd one)
>now loot your dead corpse
>you'll now have doubled the stack
>repeat indefinitely until you have desired amount of units.

Look down and actually target the pads. You get a white triangle crosshair and pressing e homes in on the pad.

Well of course the thread is dead, there are two because OP is a fucking retard that posted this shitty thread when the actual general still has 200 replies to go.

Veeky Forums's post limit is 750 replies OP you dumbshit

i can never look low enough, i know about the crosshair. but the camera is so restricted for some reason.

Edit your config so your ship fov is higher than 100 then. Mine is 120. Someone else earlier said theirs was 150 and they were doing it too.

wtf i hate op now

Hold on to it. How did you find it? I didn't think it was mineable.

They're floating mushroom tentacles on some planets (normally extreme environments and radioactive ones in my experience.)

mine is 150 both on foot and ship.
it doesn't feel enough sometimes honestly

I'm not sure it's actually what it's supposed to be, 120 feels like 75.