What the fuck happened with Monero? Is there any chance of it going up a bit anytime soon?

What the fuck happened with Monero? Is there any chance of it going up a bit anytime soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its going up /end

>holding Memero

shiggy diggy

Im thinking of selling at a loss with this shit now. Ive never sold at a loss before. What are your thoughts mr Veeky Forums

Does anybody in Monero have ties with the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

It can only go down, it has no real world use and was a long term pump and dump. I'm sorry you aren't in a margin shorting position, but that's your own fault.

Fuck off

If I didn't make it clear enough, margin short it ASAP and you will more than recoup your losses in a couple days

I dont have a margin account

poloniex

Shiiiiiiit, shapeshift.io doesnt have monero on their memecoin list anymore

Cause it's about to be delisted from everything after alphabay pulled this ridiculous pump and dump

Any statement by shapeshift?

Why if the shits the most anonymous thing available

That doesn't matter, it's going straight to the gutter. The dips you see are alphabay cashing out very, very slowly, as they slowly drop their buy walls to make sure it doesn't just crash over night.

>tfw you bought exactly at its highest

Cut your loss and sell at the next bull. Remake your loss in the next coin. XMR pump and dump is over. Wait for a few months for the next xmr pump.

Never did margin trading.
I trading some alt coins on Polo.

Is the "Margin Trading FAQ" enough to understand it?
Any tips and tricks to get still some profit out of it?

No, I'm not wasting my time on someone who can't read the faq and go on youtube

So, the FAQ is all I need to know?
Thanks, that's all I wanted to know. Going to bed now and reading it tomorrow.

As soon as XMR gets a functional GUI and eventually USD --> XMR it will gain a lot more traction. Im holding it long. I wouldnt worry if I were you.

why ate people panicking.. its at 170k now

a few days ago it was at 145k

>Ive never sold at a loss before.
You should start.

Shut the mouth faggot

>hurrr nothing ever fails

It's still on the website. Just the iOS app has it delisted.

So - what kind of GUI are you talking about?