/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

>YWN be cuddled by Deidara edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

>Our King Double4anime's youtube channel:
[Removed by popular demand]

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC-_27suqlGoF6R856LoR5GQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Hakam_II#Homosexuality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Our King Double4anime's youtube channel:
youtube.com/channel/UC-_27suqlGoF6R856LoR5GQ

Kek, removed it because too many people were complaining

Considering there's half a dozen """"video game"""" threads on Veeky Forums I think there could be. If it's a slower moving board it'd be better anyway

Missing Minato

all the artists that made naruto fan art are all now just making overwatch shit

I never realised how similar Obito and Danzo look

LOOK AT ALL THESE FUCKING JOBBERS

>""""video game""""
What did he mean by this

""""""""""""Video game""""""""""" generals like this one, where no one talks about the game

You can't do that for /a/ though, anime IS the topic and there's no derailing it except for source mats maybe.
>implying we weren't literally just exiles from /a/ after getting meme'd on by /qa/ and Coolest Mod

>Shikamaru
>Jobber
Isn't it better that most of these people were shit? It made it more realistic, if anything

> deidarafagging
> again
Tobirama posting is even more original desu

t.obirama
I'll take Deidara over pseudo/pol/ shit any time

Wow so original this definitely hasn't been posted 100 times already.

Beats the Deidara posting

Not really, unless you start posting ones I haven't seen. Deidaraposting manages to shit out ones I haven't seen or at least don't remember.

Seen that one so many times it's not even funny. Why the hell wouldn't he trust the Akimichi or Hyuuga? Makes no sense desu

Rival clans?

Doesn't sound right, Akimichi are literally whos while the Hyuuga must've been a vassal clan of some sort seeing as the big two were Senju and Uchiha.

>Not redpilled on the Akimichi

Why did Kishimoto make the Akatsuki so useless?

Because he could.
>Deidarako will never breastfeed clay to go C0
Why live
inb4 no fun allowed immediately returns

Guys, do you think Bandai Namco will be reasonable and give me the pre order bonus on ps4 if I already have it on Steam?

Only one way to find out I suppose

>Tobiramaposting is a thing
>Deidaraposting is a thing
>Shinoposting isn't a thing

Anyone playing Naruto online?

A while ago we decided that Shino would have been an Aussie shitposter, if that's anything

Are you referring to the browser game, or playing the Storm games online?

Naruto is the poster child for awesome concepts but shitty execution

The Browser game, we were talking about it a while back and interest dropped off

Remove Kurama's chakra and nardo will literally die. It's more a part him than his arm is, at this point.

It's a cheap cheat that any weakling could use. Like bringing a gun to a boxing match.

My net is stable. I might try that, actually. Looked like it'd be fun in the short term. Time to make an edgy OC donut steel.

The trailer was way cooler than the actual game, though.

>Watched the entire Naruto series dubbed until I ran out of episodes
>Watch the rest subbed
>Go back to rewatch certain episodes
>Can never watch dubbed episodes again
Anyone else know this feel? I never realised how horrible the dubbed was until I watched it subbed

Everytime I see the interaction between the Hokage and Sarada, and I dont know why… The way Sarada looks at Naruto’s mature face, it feels like when you were a teenager and you adored this pop star so much that you fantasized about kissing and marry him someday.
Sarada’s blush and Narukage’s warm smile really truly melt my heart… awwww….

Naruto's so weird about this that its anything but realistic. In the real world, top tier fighters aren't so far above normal pros that they could solo ten of them, and they need to train constantly , from an early age, to get to and maintain that level by the time they hit hit their mid-20s. In a realistic scenario four of those "jobbers" ganging up on Sasuke would prove a threat to him.

In Naruto, the power gap is so large, that guys like Madara can solo entire armies and an Uchiha can instantly become top tier at 12, powerful enough to make a joke out of full grown men, by randomly activating a burn anything eye ability. In the real world, even a talented child is unlikely to overpower an older and more skilled "jobber" with a more modest degree of talent. Neji's rant, within a more realistic setting, wouldn't have given way to a broken Aesop, since hard work really is more important than inherent ability outside of nardo; there are plenty of famous people who come from nothing and plenty of geniuses who squander their talent and accomplish very little.

It's weird because it becomes noticeable how the voices sound tacked on.
It's a lot worse with languages like German and Portuguese.

How are we looking for potential streaming?

>page 9

this guy comes and and demands you to convert Islam
wat do

>greek words
somebody needs to be removed from premises

>Homo sheik
Kind or a paradox, don't you think?

Still haven't actually looked into it. I want to see if my net remains stable. No point streaming if it's doing the drop in, drop out bullshit every ten minutes.

b-baka kuffar,
i-its n-not like i-i don't want you to burn in hell or anything

>Kind or a paradox, don't you think?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Hakam_II#Homosexuality

Chasing the nanadaime is better, she want to become hokage after all...

Nepotism is rife in Konoha, do you think she will need to do favours to get the gig?

But she will need to observe him to learn how to be a good hokage

How closely?

Reading this post made me ashamed to be a human being somehow. I don't know how to feel

You're meant to feel turned on

You don't need to be ashamed of a pure love!

Minato is right there in the hokage desk with Kushina

Obitobi's gift has a tag on it
Is that Kakashi's name or Rin's?

Sauce got one for Kushina

He never really liked any clans besides his

How were they useless? They got to do more in part 2 than nearly everyone not called Naruto, Sasuke or Shikamaru.

Funny how most of the extended Uchiha family art puts Madara and Coolest Guy over Sauce's parents

>Tfw Sasuke SD will never be translated

It's because Fuga-who and Mikoto are irrelevant. Mikoto has an incredibly generic design too even if it does look nice.

Holy shit my fucking sides.

Fugaku did get some good development in the Itachi filler.

But of course nobody on his right mind would draw generic but secretly tsundere stern nip dad over a whacky family with overpowered grumpy grandpa and the coolest uncle.

How did Sasuke summon the hawk without doing hand seals?

It says "カカシヘ", which I'm pretty sure means: "to Kakashi"

bump

It's over

Probably some pre-prepared tattoo seal that only requires blood
Maybe summoned before fight to keep watch overhead

>Sasuke knows more about seals than Nacho
Wut
How was this never rectified?

Everyone know more about anything than Nacho, with the exception of clones and rasengans.

Heck, even with the clones he didn't realize that he could use them to farm xp until Kakashi told him to.

>Page 9

Cute

>Got a small-time Sharingan user in part 1
>main antagonist of part 2 uses super Sharingan

>Got small time Byakugan users in part 1
>Got a movie with the main villain using super Byakugan

>same shit with puppets
>same with jinchuurikis

When will we get movies/arcs about super Jashinists? Or super allah akbahr? Or super weapon users?

if you want to know what they are doing
wrestling while being naked

First movie had super Armor, if you count the weaponists as equipmentists

Tobirama and Hanzo had some dope Allah Akbahr techs, Deidara was the Super Allah- AkBahr user.

Shame there was never any use of controlling the explosions themselves aside from Tobirama's new ulmite in nuns 4

Why is Chiyo's puppet looking like Mito?

This scene would be perfect!

I fucked up

>armor=weapons
No nigger.
I'm talking about an effective weapons users. Weapons like kunai, shuriken, nunchuks, tonfa

I really, really want a story where Sarada travels to the past somehow and ends up fucking Naruto.

>he doesn't like inoposting

I'm a Hinatafag, but please continue

Hiruzen had her corpse sold to the sand village because Hashirama's grave only had an extra spot for Madara

This could be made in present too!

I think Ino is a pretty great girl and that she was more interesting in terms of techniques than either Hinata or Sakura desu. You see plenty of people who are fucked up in the head. Why not take advantage of it?

>read a fanfic
>characters talk one after another without paragraph breaks
Do people not understand convention or something?