>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/4613115
twitter.com/AnonBabble

building a base is the hardest thing for me
I'll waste massive amounts of time building and rebuilding and still end up with a glorified commieblock since I want it to have fifty chests and all crafting stations and npcs

I never understood why you people cared so much about that. Why don't you make a commieblock in one part of the map and a nice village on another part?

3 sextents and no weather radios

rip

Do you remember the good old days?

What I do is build some autismal base with perfectly positioned commieblocks for npcs that don't deserve any better, stashing chests and crafting stations. Then I set up a teleporter to whatever pretty house I live in.

Does your waifu live in your house?

You don't have to have one gigabase with everything in it. Spreading stuff out can make it easier to focus on looks.

>cog walls are a thing now
nevermind this update was worth it

At least I got the water walking boots.

>shooting your bow in the wrong direction
what the fuck man

I have no idea what it's talking about.

>Mimics now have a chance to drop a "Blank Scroll" which does nothing
>Voodoo doctor now sells the Pygmy Necklace after one Mecha boss has been defeated
>Can combine the Blank Scroll and Pygmy Necklace to create the necromantic scroll
>Hercules Beetle is now found prehardmode in the desert, giving extra damage and knockback to minions.
>Can combine the Necro Scroll, Hercules Beetle and an avenger emblem to make the Papyrus Scarab, which now increases max number of minions by 2 and provides 15% damage and knocback boost to minions.
>Tiki Armor and Pygmy Staff is now crafted with chlorophyte and rich mahogany wood
>Spooky armor is now a direct upgrade from Tiki
Summoners Fixed

Summons will never be fixed until we are able to control the summoned creatures.

OK, and now what? I wanted to make some commieblocks underground where I couldn't see them, but I don't know what theme to give them.

its a miniboss that triggers the zombie npc to move in

What mod is this?

thorium

But I like standing doing nothing while my stardust dragon kills everything

But for real if it could be controlled with the mouse it would be neat, also the spirit is fucking useless because it can't levitate, if it is a spirit why is it affected by gravity?

I ddin't mean that you should always control your minions if you want them to do something. I mean for some kind of item like a wand or something like that with which you can point in a certain zone of your screen and have your minions go there and attack whatever is in that zone.

Im pretty sure the guardian exists mostly to be in tandem with the cells. The explosion it does triggers extra shots from the cells, but doesn't call them over.

This will do for now.

And of course my autism wouldn't let me walk away from without modifying anything.

strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Those are some nice-looking commieblocks. Good work.

i prefer corruption
>best expert item
>best gun
>extra movespeed from the set is good to dodge shit
>better light pet
>band of star power
>memethorn

Nice, I finally find the goblin and then tim appears next to me. The goblin is so tiny that he fits through a 1 block wide shaft.

I beat the game already and fucking Truffle hasn't moved in yet, I made two valid houses in two separated mushrooms biomes and nothing happens, I also used the Clentaminator outside the areas.

I'll do an artificial biome outside but am I missing something or is this a bug?

Very nice, user.

Surface mushroom biome.

Man, these sure are some cool webms

Alright, so I have a question. There was once a Minecraft speedrun at an AGDQ. Why has there never been a Terraria speedrun at one?

When we see videos of people taking down the Wall of Flesh on the first night, it seems feasible there could be a full Terraria speedrun all the way to Moonlord. Now, granted. The run is gonna be pretty RNG heavy, but. I think someone could get one done.

>TL;DR-
Feasibility of a Terraria speedrun at an AGDQ event.

>The run is gonna be pretty RNG heavy
You've answered your own question.

It's not RNG heavy if you pre-seed and scout the world.

Post the earliest build you still have.

Oh boy, here we go, it took me ages to farm 999 penguin corpses.
I wonder what it does, probably a boss summon item.

It makes a fart noise when I use it...

Not going to happen.
Speedruns that for example Yrymir does have been recorded multiple times and failed on all of them except the last one.
It's all about getting a good run.

So apparentally there is a "true penguin wand" but neither the penguin heads nor the penguin wand is the material for them so I don't think it's craftable.

I'm gentrificating this neighborhood like a good patriot.

I'm gentrificating this black neighborhood like a good patriot.

Ungrateful son of a bitch.

Is he and the Demolitionist plotting something?

It needs to be on surface.

Well I be damn, thanks.

Don't take your eyes off the Dryad either.
One of her aliases is Isis

Wew lad. The very first ivy chest I opened had an anklet in it. Lightning boots get. Now it's time to go to the snow biome and get the ice skates.

Aaaand, ice skates get. Now it's time to make the frostspark boots.

Update #3.

You know that you can right click detonators, right?

This is my oldest house I've been able to find. May 15, 2011, from the leaked beta.

I forgot you could do that. You're not the first one to remind me that.

A fuckton of underground cabins, max sky islands and 68 minecart tracks. I might host a server with this config soon. And I will make it have 1000% explosive traps, too.

Please do.

I SAW THE LAST THREAD SLOWLY SLIDE DOWN INTO OBLIVION AND DID NOTHING.

You asshole

It was a shit thread anyway, like this one is turning into, thanks to these damn interesting and amusing webms

Well.
This is fucking cool.

What settings?

This is why you use cheat sheet to investigate meme items.

>cheating

>letting yourself get memed on

>C H E A T I N G

tfw no weather radio

I'm sliding this thread with no survivors

>G E T T I N G M E M E D O N

was getting caught on page 10 part of your plan?

Of course. No one care who I was untill I put on the skeletron mask

Lotta loyalty for a hired nurse

Or perhaps hes wondering why would someone would sage a thread before throwing it out of the board...

Well at least you can bump

>friend sees the 1.3.2 update
>"lets start a new game!"
>I haven't played Terraria since 1.2, I'm pumped as fuck
>we spawn in, make the arbitrary starting base
>I start working on the hellivator
>"what are you doing?"
>he literally has no idea how to play the game
>"dude, you should really take a look at the wiki or something"
>he doesn't
>fast forward 2 days of occasional playing
>"I'm kinda bored I don't know what I'm doing, and you always seem like you do, I think I'm done with this game"
>we haven't even reached hardmode
NIGGA I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING EITHER, THE GAME HAS CHANGED SIGNIFICANTLY SINCE I LAST PLAYED, I JUST BOTHERED TO DO SOME BASIC FUCKING RESEARCH.

>he was hosting so now I have to start all over
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Your friend seems like a dick.

>having dumb friends

He started turning into a fucking casual normie ever since he got a (new) girlfriend. She's a fucking cunt that can't respect other peoples hobbies, and he hardly even plays vidya anymore. I keep telling him that bitch is trash but nooooo he "loves" her.

>watch him play NoMansSky for a little bit
>can't even follow basic on-screen instructions

>having friends

B-but who will I play Terraria with?

It needs to be a surface mushroom biome.

Me.
Also what the fuck cap sha

>mfw something similar happens literally every time I start a new game with one of my friends
>mfw I very rarely wiki shit unless a specific question comes up or we're completely lost
It's some horrid combination of me being able to pick up on game mechanics extremely quickly and my friend having a short attention span.