/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: FIGHT OR GET CUCKED edition

TC - BitPAC Merging Ann. &
Discussion on possibility of "RTR" Edition.

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN Thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

>Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

TrumpCoin tipbot! /u/magatip
www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets Sicc new TrumpCoin block explorer
chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
www.makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/HowToBuyTrumpCoin.aspx Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumpCoinReCTR/
twitter.com/TrumpcoinG/status/778993403832905728
twitter.com/TrumpcoinG/status/779429013416579072
poloniex.com/coinRequest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only reason this board was created is because we flooded Veeky Forums with crypto threads. We shilled and pumped DOGE and PND to multi-million dollar marketcaps, we destroyed Wolong. I firmly believe there is nothing that Veeky Forums can't achieve if we just try.

TrumpCoin is an amazing opportunity that only comes once a year, it has massive potential, with the perfect meme that embodies strength, success and resonates with many people outside of altcoin and imageboard culture. On top of that we have a month and half before one of the most controversial presidential elections in our lifetimes that might as well change the direction of human history by saving western civilization. We can easily make a massive profit from this event if we really want to, way more than we did with other coins in the past. The media will literally cover anything related to Trump, even nazi pepe and god Kek memes. All we need is to tap to some of the publicity and the sky is the limit.
And we had many chances to do so. Cantwell personally invited anyone willing to discuss TrumpCoin on his show but no one showed up. I have a reddit tipbot running for over a month that we could be utilize to introduce 1000s of redditors to TRUMP but barely anyone used it. Instead of doing anything most holders chose to wait for 'bombshell' updates from nigger devs.
I could release a twitter tipbot today that could tip people with tweets, but what's the point if no one is willing to use it?

Don't get me wrong, developers could still come up with something amazing, but we need to stop waiting for them to deliver and begin investing more effort into this. We are NEETs and wageslaves with all the time in the world, nothing to lose and a strong passion for a Trump presidency.
Stop bitching, get high energy, organize and start doing shit (tipping, shilling, creating OC, etc..) so we can return to the glory days of Veeky Forums. Or you can to get cucked by selling at a loss and forget. It's all up to you

The fucking devs denied the cantwell interview? Fucking niggers

I TRIED SO HARD

buy ethereum

>$28

Hahaha under 3 cents. Damn it feels good to be a nocoiner.

Want my advice?
Raise 3 BTC to add the coin to Bittrex. If Trump wins, there's a 50% that being on bittrex people will be reminded of the coin and pump it on the news.

*50% chance

He said 9/30 give him some time LOL

United we stand.
Divided we fall.
Hold fort.
It maybe late for updates.
But it's too early to die.

Yes goyim. Sell the dip.

10k TC holder here, some things to consider:

Hillary is failing. Deutsche Bank is failing. Will these two major events be the catalyst that normies need to jump on the crypto bandwagon and move away from fiat? With all this bullshit happening lately doesn't now seem like the best time ever to push for crypto in general, and TC specifically? We already have a YouTube video, we already have memes and TC shills (which is arguably how Trump is winning). We just need a media blitz.

I agree with let's get something happening here.

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE MMMMMYYYYY MONEY
I CANT EAT FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS TO MAKE UP LOSS
IM GOING HOMELESS NOW
MY ALLOWANCE IS NOW A THIRDS WORTH
>INB4 BIZ MEMES
MY NEET DREAM NNNOOO

Dev here. I can't say much. But dedicated Trump supporters should hold and buy. Right now we're getting rid of the weak hands so only those who truly support Trump will reap the biggest gains. We've got so many exciting things lined up. But we can't tell you what they are because of legal reasons.

Also, two words.

Dan.
Backer.

MAGA

PROOFS NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's stabilizing and will be back to 7.5k sats by the weekend and then over 8-9k at the debates.

[email protected] if you sold, seriously what a pussy

How dare you question the Veeky Forums tradition of selling the dip?
Heretic.

>be a scam artist
>decide to create a pyramid scheme coin with no practical use
>people on Veeky Forums fall for it even though it's the definition of a speculative bubble
>the same people who think free trade is bad and who are falling for the Trump president meme are also gullible enough to put money into this bubble
>profit

Dogecoin was actually useful for small donations. This coin is clearly a pump and dump though, even the devs admit this.

What did they mean by this?

twitter.com/TrumpCoinReCTR/

They are really working on something?

Keke

It's real. You can see more handles of the same. It's not fully official.

twitter.com/TrumpcoinG/status/778993403832905728

thats FUD. when the devs said it was pump n dump? lol

>YFW you realise there are people on Veeky Forums right now desperately selling low, after buying high

Lol. You do realize that even if you started a huge advertising blitz right NOW (which you "devs" aren't), it's already too late? It would take normies who see/hear these advertisements a few weeks to learn about crypto, think about whether they want to invest the money, apply and get ID verified at fiat-BTC exchanges, figure out how to use sketchy Russian exchanges that have TC, and use them to trade the BTC for the TC.

You would have had to have your big media shoutouts back in early August as was originally planned, at a bare minimum.

And lol @ the people who think Trump doing well in debates (or even winning the election) will do anything at all for the price of this coin. Trump has had an amazing last couple of weeks (if only because Hillary's health and corruption collapsed in on itself) and it did nothing for the coin. Trump doesn't even know about this coin, and since the 100k fund donation can't be made, this coin has no official connection to his campaign or brand. It's literally just an altcoin clone with no technical features different from BTC, riding on the coat tails of a famous name.

Even if people knew about this coin, why would they buy it just because he does well at the debates? The coin has nothing to do with Trump and isn't giving him a donaton. Do you think people are going to buy a crypto just because it has Trump's stolen name on it and promises to help fund some meme vids? (And the devs probably won't even deliver on THAT promise either). /pol/ and The_Donald is already doing it for free.

Thank god I got out when it was still 8k-ish, RIP to the bagholders.

Too long.

If you read the intelligent investor you´d know this is the perfect time to buy .

Thats a tradition here

Shut up sst Let them sell low, they are the ones making us money

Big holder here, have been for many many months.

my position was in the green by 100%
now its in the red by mabye 50%

my internet has been off for a week so i had no idea what was going on until now.

just wanna let the other trumpcoiners know that im not selling, dont freak out. in fact im thinking of buying more but ill have to look into whats going on a little bit more first.

when it flattens out buy the dip

and if she does stay around this level for some strange reason then just remember that youre not only holding for the potential of a large correction but youre also holding in support of Trumps campaign.

>MAGA

Im pretty much the same. Wont sell yet, its either chad or die now. Balls of steel m8, MAGA

>Big holder here

I think you made a typo m8, it's spelled "bag"

delicious cheap trumpa, have to wipe off the tears of the weak hands who bought high then sold low at first sign of a dip. Not knowing 1btc and it's back to 7k sat.. wewww gotta love NEETS.

soon as the "unoffical" :^) pipe campaign gets rollingplus debates, easily over 10k sat.

Feels good man.

Video "Dev" here

I wouldn't be worried, there's a lot of media stuff planned for the next month

Hold strong bois

Oh next month for sure right? Full throttle boys :^)

Unofficial pipe campaign??? Explain this nigga

>Don't worry guys, i have some pictures of this cartoon frog, it's gonna turn everything around

Twitter tip guy. What will it take for you to release it?
>1 trumpcoin has been added your account. Thanks for Re-Correcting the Record!

Meant for

>tfw you were supposed to be anchored off Navagio by now

The legion has been shaken. Us loyal few are all that remain. moving ahead we will have millions of supporters but only a few will be worthy of Chadpion

>a lot planned for the next month
Well we haven't heard that one before.

Feels good to hold fort. Honourable.
Give me my katana.

All it takes is the potential for normies to buy, which will trigger crypto people to buy, which will raise price, triggering more normies.

Daily reminder that all the people fudding here recently and over the next few days sold during the dip.

psychologically they came to terms with selling and taking a huge loss to preserve laugh worthy amounts of capital, because it's the "right move"

"it's not going to recoverer r-right? it makes sense to cut my losses, heh-heh"
They nervously conversed with themselves.

Any thought of the price going back up and solidifying the fact that they made a bad choice selling and WILL miss out, drives then into a psychological rage fit which manifests here as they attempt to do everything in their power to prevent that from happening.
Furiously typing away:
>glad I sold last month :^)
>it's over!
>it'll never go back up, r..right
>memes and debates can't help it (nervously adjusts collar)

poses the question, if you already washed your hands of Trumpcoin...why are you still here?
oh, ya.. to feebly attempt to FUD the price from recovering so you don't realize what a pussy you were for selling low.

Hopefully after the price recovers (protip: it will) at least one of you will neck yourself; even one would make this all worth it.

10k sats after the first debate, Screencap this

oh and claimed pic related

2 dudes on the ann forum pledging to buy 100 trumps for $100 dollars from the trump fund to support billboard.

Are shills covering my eyes? If TC can get on bitrex and polinex. Maybe a couple more exchanges then get a couple media mentions, Alex Jones being one of the key ones. This thing can still blow. Crypto can shoot up 1000% in a couple hours .

People here should be on the ann page bothering the devs.

There will be some pleasant surprises soon. Things are no more entirely dependent on devs.
You want a lambo? Take the wheel.

this.
the whole "not enough time" meme needs to die.
You literally need like 2 days in crypto to reach orbit

Yeah, weak ones are just nervous since some milestones weren't met by signal. But they don't realise that even the debates haven't started.

This. So much this.

All the losers who panicked this morning and sold off their 200 coins for 3 cents each are going to be apoplectic when thepprice goes back up to normal this evening and then goes up and up through November. And they're going to put far, far more effort into ruining things for everyone else than they ever put in to promoting or helping the coin.

Batten down the hatches lads! There's a shitstorm coming!

this may sound weird but it's even more comfy knowing I'm only conversing and going to be mooning with the true lads of this project.

I know it's a reverse FUD tactic to say this but I'm actuslly thinking of buying more, I have .25 btc in random shits on yobit. thoughts?

did you put all your pocket money in and now you're a bit angry?

remember when
>trump changing to V.2
>about to moon everyone get in
>this shit has mad tech and great potential we are going places
> did nothing

there has been one spike for about 36 hours,

that's it.

this coin sucks bro

This evening?

>Being angry over "pocket money"

That's the point, it's a cheap investment considering the potential, which is why dumping at this point is the dumbest thing anyone could do ever. If you can't afford to lose a few hundred, then you're doing it wrong.

Dumping this coin as I sit on the toilet

What a piece of shit coin

t. sold recently at a loss

I'll look for your 45 dollars in volume :^)

As in about 7 pm. No secret code or insider knowledge, it's just going to go up when everyone finishes work and sees what a bargain there's to be had.

> selling when the price is low

kek/10

Thats the typical """investor""" from Veeky Forums

I am filling my buckets with a whole load of cheap Trumps. I am one of the most firm believers in this coin and I really enjoy this sell-off, it allows holders like me to get more.

What I don't understand is why people sell, there's no negative news, nothing, about this coin. It seems to be they are selling because of a lack of news- that is one of the worst reasons to sell. Either way, please continue, so I can stack up more.

They're selling because the devs are ignoring the communities wish for meme warfare.

How can I stake more in the Trump wallet? It's not staking anything.

is the wallet unlocked?

Now it's staking a part of the coins, but not all. Is that normal?

yes

Wow a fire sale on TC. Just moved up to gold status really cheaply.

these prices
>not platinum status

you trying to only be a little rich, soldier?

We don't have pump and dump. We just transfer the coins from weak hands to strong hands. Unique.

Exactly!My nigga

Is this stocktwits?

If you panic sold too quick or have been looking to get in cheap, you may want to pull the trigger now. Price is already stabilizing surprisingly quick, shouldn't be long before return to norm

Stop bidding 1 Satoshi above my buy order, this is my final warning

back to 6k on yobit

kek.. i'm sorry for your loss

it's fucking happening!!! we're still discounted from a few days ago, but who knows for how much longer. Grab these cheap trumps before the pursues who sold buy back in, rather them miss out indefinitely :^)

pussies*

you know who you are, f5ing the price angrily hoping it stops going up

So I just want to say, whoever got the TrumpCoins I accidentally sent, have a fun time with those.

Didn't realize I was in the address book tab and not the receive coins tab when I copied the address down to withdraw from the market and dump into my regular wallet. Oh well. Was only $50 worth of coins. I've done stupider shit.

I love it when my tweeting frequency correlates with the rise. No need for it to be connected. But it's beautiful.

I'm directly taking on CTR. They will not go unopposed. As of now they're getting away with it.

Could have sent a $10 my way by mistake. Sad.

whats your address and how many trumps did you loose?

Holy fuck I just got a whole bunch of random trumps for free wtf

TYQV79fjRTsgHJHKWtMoCSB1tehbiho5WU

and I lost 1361.52272202 Trumps. But honestly its not a big deal. Shit was cheap at the time.

that's gonna be 108.88 in like 2 days man. let's all send this user like 5 trumps
to replace

twitter.com/TrumpcoinG/status/779429013416579072

Check the reply to this tweet. Hello CTR!

That's kind of you but please don't go out of your wait for me. I'm retarded and deserve to lose that money since I wasn't paying attention.

poloniex.com/coinRequest

I sent you 300 TC user. Im sure others will help you too. We stand together. Truss

You really are too kind. Thank you!

And got so far... But in the end it doesnt even matter. I had to fall... To lose it all. But in the end.....

moon weekend

Can't buy into the dip until I get paid this Monday.
FUCK

So what do you think is planned?

are there any more female trumpcoin holders

...An actual Stacy? You're probably the only one.

Get out REEEEEEEEEEEE

Something YUUUGE, just can't tell you about it very important secrets december full throttle

Sadly u r not even fudding, we really heard that many times from the devs

I have no idea what they have planned, but a few of us want to try something. biz support much appreciated

true believers only. weak hands for weak people. from the first thread i read i knew trumpcoin will succeed.