tfw depressed and driving recklessly is the only thing that makes me feel alive

> tfw depressed and driving recklessly is the only thing that makes me feel alive

>tfw depressed and driving recklessly is the only thing that makes me feel like shit

Merged quickly into the next lane but didn't stop when it was about to hit red

depressed about what exactly
that you drive shitbox that you have to max out to have any kind of semblance of fun?

Same. Drifted my jag into a curb last month, shattered the hub carrier and wheel. I put in a whole new hub assembly but something still sounds fucked and the exhaust has been pulled apart from going over a stupid construction curb. I don't want the car anymore but it was my baby and I always thought it'd be the only car for me. Got me through several suicide attempts and reckless drunk Driving. It's the only time I feel alive.

I can't go back because I started driving my brothers jetta which weighs half the amount and is standard. Too much fun to chuck it around, and I have plans to get an R32 gtr now. I don't want the jag anymore, can't get hektik in it.

I bet op has miata
They're all douchebags

>only way to make yourself feel better is to put other people's life in danger
Check yourself into a psych ward m8, thats hella messed up

lol
that's true about my car but no, i quite like that attribute.

not a miata

i only do it on mostly empty backroads, and only in a way that endangers myself. i don't drift around blind turns and shit, for example.

>R32 gtr

And you thought owning a Jag was expensive. RIP Your wallet

>i don't drift around blind turns and shit, for example.

Or you can't drift at all

Sure, I can't drift. But I wouldn't even if I could. Just an example m8

I've seen this exact post word for word elsewhere, why are you triggered this hard?

i'm not depressed but i have terrible allergy induced asthma and the adrenaline from near deathing it on my 2 stroke is better than anything a doctor has ever prescribed

>Sure, I can't drift. But I wouldn't even if I could.

How can you know you could actually drift when you wouldn't?

I meant I wouldn't drift around blind corners.

You two are me. Who here
S U I C I D E W A T C H

why not, are you not a true seeker of death? That's a reason to hoon

I just don't want to kill someone else. Also FF shitbox.

Where I live, cops are everywhere. I wanna die not get a massive ticket

I drove intoxicated two times, one time with the headlights off at night and had some guy yell to remind me. Never gonna do it again I swear on me mum
I do shit at 2:00AM, less cars, little homeless people to run over.

people that speed with no regaurd for their own life are just the kinda people i wanna do high speed cannonball runs with

I drove home tripping on acid in high school, and somehow made it. I still wish I wrapped myself around a tree that night

I once knew this feel

I used to do this back in highschool, then I got things in my life I cared about and got not so depressed. I kinda miss the shit I was able to do back then though. I had the utmost faith in the car and that I wouldn't fail and I pulled off some sweet shit because of it.

what is the depressed Veeky Forumstist's choice of car?

Anything early 90s, FF, and American

GTR is AWD. Won't be all that much fun unless you're actually at a track. Get something RWD like an M3

ford pinto. pray that you get rear ended by some teen on their phone

iktfb

i just got done doing 105 on the freeway weaving between cars on my motorcycle

i only slow down and get right next to qts to wave

Yes. Just

Pulling a fuse makes it RWD.

That's not even fast in a car doing that.
You're just a manlet aren't you?

weaving through cars at 105 is pretty fast

i wasn't in a car

Exactly.
That's not fast for a car.
So that's no where near fast for a motorcycle weaving in traffic.
Admit it you're a soft cock.

i guess i am but ive only been riding for 2 months

pls no bully

I mean, yeah, back when I couldn't control myself properly I would do things like that.

>Be me, 18, the day of my breakup with my first long term relationship.
>Use last 5 dollars I had to put into gas for shitbox car
>Decide to see how fast it would go even though it had a bad wheel bearing that sounded like a helicopter and completely blown front struts.
>Mfw this pos pulls 116mph out of its ass
>Hit up my friend if he wants to go on a "death ride"
>He says yes
>Fly down this twisty back road at at least 2x the speed limit
>Shitbox gets sideways around a corner
>Decide to call it a day

And then I had no gas. Glad I didn't die though.

Try it in a '97 blazer with a shot suspension.

In 4wd.

And tell me it's not 2fast2furious

I actually didn't think owning a Jag was expensive. I did all the work on it myself. I don't doubt that the GT-R will cost more because I likely won't be able to get the parts from rockauto... but then I anticipate there to be less things that could go wrong. Taking the turbos out will probably make me hate my life, though.
You can pull a fuse to make it RWD, and it's still plenty tail happy on entry, especally with suspension mods. It only understeers when you try to drive it for grip... watch Tsuchiya drive one. I want one because it's a piece of history and fun to drive, and I could take it to the tracc if I want. It also looks cool as fucking hell.

>Biggest faggot tripfag on the board
>tells others they're manlets

Faster than 17 seconds

That's ethan not br9maro

I sorta know that feel... sometimes.
>Tfw Miata so even though I'm going WOT I'm still basically doing the speed limit anyway
JUSSSSSSSSSSST.

> tfw depressed
> poor as shit
> doesn't have driver license
> doesn't have car
> idk we i'm posting in this board

>165 hp AWD
>provoke people at 2am to race
>get right next to them on empty highway
> drop my 4speed auto to second and floor it
>they never race me

with 165hp and a 4speed they probably think you're just trying to get home early with the groceries.

leftist detected

phsycopath detected

850/V70 XC?