/ASX/ General

/ASX/ General

Thoughts on Vocus(VOC) and TPG(TPM)?
Both ISPs. Vocus do business fibre.

>Investing in telco right before recession

Cool

Gonna be buying Galaxy and RAP in the next few weeks, any last words?

>right before recession
????

macrobusiness.com.au

RAP train leaving the station lads choo choo

Stocks and Forex are rigged. Don't censor me government and illuminati. Stop investing now /biz or else

i bought RAP a few days ago, feeling good. considering galaxy

I like Vocus because they own their infrastructure. I'm unsure whether TPG have any ducts, but I doubt it.

>RAP

KEK

KDR up 100% since last week. Hope you cucks bought it when i told you to.

This makes no sense, you do realize that it just means Appen Ltd has less outstanding shares and ResApp has more outstanding shares? As you mentioned they have similar market caps, you have ASX shares that are worth $100 each and others that are bigger companies with shares only worth a few dollars each - It was nothing to do with your return

anyway I'm in Transurban, XPE and a meme mining spec which will remain undisclosed for now :^)

>tfw I sold RAP at 41.5c
missed out on a few thousand dollars when it peaked around 50c

I'm in Galaxy at 36c

How do you expect XPE to overcome the issue that most manufacturers are not interested in making their tech as open as XPE need them to in order to succeed. For example, there is no economic benefit for Apple to implement XPE's technology - Apple would be happier if they can control their own ecosystem. Same applies for Samsung and other IoT providers. The more you are locked in the better it is for business. I get the concept XPE is trying to push but how do they plan to overcome the non-technical barriers? Or are they simply trying to stay afloat until being acquired?

What is special about their patents? Near-field bi-directional communication/syncing are already fully supported open standards - bluetooth being one.

Also I'm thinking of buying gold because the election in the US should choke the USD for a bit. Has anyone had experience buying gold on the ASX. PMGOLD is option based but from what I can see on Commsec there isn't much of a market. ASX:GOLD on the other hand seems to have more liquidity which is more appealing. Any experience?

Wat is the best way that Americans trade Australian stocks, with reasonable fees/commissions? I looked at some of the main US brokers offering foreign stock (like etrade), and the commissions and fees where like highway robbery.

I've got a few thousand to spend but I'm still young so I wanna grow my portfolio or at least start it up. What can I buy on the asx that'll make me some money?

don't ever invest anything that you can't afford to lose. Eg. I recently lose $6K on a company that went bust. If you don't have an emergency fund (6-9 months expenses) you should build on that first.

I chose to compare ResApp to Appen to highlight how two companies with roughly equal market valuations can have cashflow, revenue and profit profiles that are worlds apart. Shares outstanding isn't relevant here

whats it say, no subscription

please

is there an equivalent for robinhood in aus? or at least an app thats similar to trade on asx?

Bought RAP at 26c earlier this year, sold at 45c two weeks ago. 50% CGT, I'm sad I sold so soon. Will get back in the game if the price dips below 45c before this thing hits market.

I'm nervous about RAP because they haven't made a dollar yet. I thought there'd be a price correction but idk how well the tech will monetise.

Anyway I'm on the lookout for the next RAP, looking for another company with some interesting tech.

Robinhood is supposedly on it's way to Australia, sounds like they're too busy patting their own backs and going to photoshoots to give us updates on how that's going.

Whoa. I've literally never seen anything less important.

I think RAP will probably get some big government or hospital contract after it gets FDA approval. What do you think the price will get to? 60+? 70? I bought at 36 sold at 41.5.

>HR tech
>'''''''''''''''''''''Fintech'''''''''''''''''''''
>Boutique retail brand
>Dong Ming Xia Sheng Super Dragon Lucky Holdings

So many dogshit IPOs these last couple of years. I don't understand why any retail investor applies for IPO shares.

IPOs are always shit flogged off to retail because no bankers/funds wants it, remember Kogan a few weeks ago?

GXY IS A MEME

Provide an argument you fucking cunt

It's actually a pretty solid company and should increase in value once sal de vida gets off the ground

Expectations for its blue sky initiatives are already priced in. The current valuation is built almost entirely on demand projections and market forecasts, and this is the problem with all miners from explorers to BHP.

So should I fucking buy or nah or at least tell me what to fucking buy

I think you could construct a lucrative long term share portfolio without ever including resources companies.

Can you mentor me?

$URRE$ G/ENERAL

Huge week ahead for RAP

Buy Galaxy now or soon, it's cheap as. Should be a good entry point.

Never buy IPO. Chase CR and RTOs and you'll end up with maximum gains.