/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

Old thread reached bump limit >

TRY OUTS FOR ELITE GROUP
>pastebin.com/AUAwS9rY

How to mine CPU coins for super cheap
>pastebin.com/fDaAhueQ

Trading Crypto Tutorial
>alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

Vote Here For Your Coin
>strawpoll.me/11247044/r

List of places to buy/sell/trade Bitcoin/Ethereum
>pastebin.com/95zGnw1r

List of exchanges for Bitcoin and Altcoins
>pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

List of sites to watch for information about crypto
>pastebin.com/Z8sPP2uc

List of Faucets
>faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8J3kQV5J
ripple.com/insights/announcing-ripples-global-payments-steering-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=TDGq4aeevgY
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptographic-anomaly/
primedice.com/?c=adb4dz
swcpoker.eu
coindesk.com/global-banks-blockchain-payments-network/
pastebin.com/m8vBBLhd
iconomi.net/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587736.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>TRY OUTS FOR ELITE GROUP
>ELITE GROUP
literally a bunch of NEET faggots that know nothing about crypto and take themselves too seriously
>"I have 1 btc, we wall street now"

Actually we have multiple traders with 6 and 7 figure bags.

We're not a Veeky Forums group but we are looking for new blood and this place is as good as any to recruit.

Welp fuck it. Owner of the group nuked the telegram invite link cause he hated my title lol

Cryptographic Anomaly is about to +1000%
They have a low market cap and are releasing huge news

Buy ethereum

reposting from the last thread, working gud

1) Create an account here pastebin.com/8J3kQV5J (they ask for email address, basic credit card info, billing address for the card)

2) Click Servers on the left toolbar thing, then the plus sign in the upper right hand corner, then any nearby server location >64 bit OS > Windows 2012 R2 > the server with 16 CPU ($320/mo) > enable IPv6 > set a server label and click Deploy Now
Even if you fuck up, you're not committing to a whole month so you can back out at any time and you'll just be charged pennies

3) The server will take a bit to startup and install, after which you'll click on the server and then the View Console button (upper right, leftmost icon above the blue plus) to open a new window

4) This will open a new browser window through which you'll control the server, login using the password under the flag in your first server window, close all the other shit that shows up an open internet explorer, use it to install a better browser while tediously clicking though constant security warnings, use new browser to install pascalwallet and use those 16 cores for fat hashrates

5) to end the server instance and be charged with "Current Charges" from the "Manage" screen on Vultr, click manage then Server Destroy (icon opposite the View Console icon). you can do this at any time, but DO NOT do this until after you've transfered your VPS pascalcoins to your main PC's wallet. idk how to do that last part though

This is how you mine coins from vultr into your main wallet.
1. Go into your main wallet and copy the private key from there.
2. Go into your vultr miner(s) wallet and delete it's pregenerated private key.
3. Import your private key into the wallet.
4. Pretty much done, when your miner mines a block, those 5 accounts will be linked to that private key, so any wallet that has that private key can make transactions with those accounts.
MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP THAT PRIVATE KEY.
Lose it and you lose all your pascal.

huge news where senpai?

Buy MYR

Newb here,
How much do you earn on average per day? And what's a good amount to start with?

Start with small amount, find out if you're any good.
I started with 2 euro [from mining], moved up to 200 euro. I have ~220 euro now on polo altogether, so since it's working out I should move up again I guess.

>altcoins

How long are you trading already?

traded for a week with 2 euro and i've been trading with the 200 for a week

I'm basically a newbie myself, but the market is really explosive. I've probably been lucky with the devcon2 timing and shit.

sounds like overgrown manchildren that act like SJWs. I rest my case

Will it go back up? Or did I miss the train

I have 500 pascals now

will i's be riches with bitches?

I trade crypto for fun really, it's really educational, and you can trade with small amounts, it's much more free and easy territory then stocks and bonds, it's just super fun, I love crypto. very comfy, many coin, good currency

where did you get pascal? i don't think there is pascal coin on poloniex

from mining it, it wont be officially released until the end of October methinks

>recruiting NEETS
lol

Nice , whats your setup and when did you began? it's probably too late for me.

What does /pol/ think of the XRP news`? ripple.com/insights/announcing-ripples-global-payments-steering-group/

>/pol/
Veeky Forums ofc.... it's late already...

I sold during the pump so I'm glad for the news.
Or do you mean the news itself?

I havent even been doing it a week and am using a medium range laptop, and having it open in the background. Google the pascal coin wallet, miner and explorer (all the one program) and once you have it set up, offer it all your cpu and it will mine.

500 pascal is not a large amount by any means, if you have a stronger computer than mine you'll probably make more than that faster.

Both, what's the future of XPR

My father is gonna kick my ass when he sees the electricity bill

What are you running at? I'm running on an asus using 8 miners getting a little less than 3MH/s. I find 4-5 blocks a day.

Dunno senpai.
Looks bright. But I'm an optimist regarding crypto in general.

I got 4 miners at roughly 500kh/s

i'm not too bothered by the weak setup, im only doing it to get familiar with mining.

that said though, 5 blocks a day sounds delicious

This is my first time mining. I only get 5 on good days when my computer doesn't shut down.

Multi trillion market cap

Praise kek

How many of you New Hampshire residents are going to follow your license plate's advice and kys?

watch xmr this weekend. gonna be popping off holmes.

Yeah. To its death

chill, shill

lol we'll see

I want in on the group. Tried going through that link you posted but it was expired. I have 13ish bitcoins, few months of trading knowledge.

Don't bother wasting your time.

>no noob info in the OP

Somebody tell me about this magic internet money in a way my plebeian brain can understand.

/gmaxwell

How the fuck do you read Diem charts

>ELITE GROUP
>TRADES CRYPTOS

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

So guys do you think XMR will challenge the 0.19 resistance?
>3satoshi
You don't.

i got an i7 which pulls about 5000 kh/s in pascalcoin, but is it worth the power draw ? When can i expect to get any value out of mining pascal ?

99% of those trading groups are scammers dumping on you. I am 100% they fit that description

You got dumped on mad hard one time, didn't you? Just because the group who did it to you fucked you up, doesn't mean you slander ours. Also you're a fucking idiot for getting dumped on.

It's a real shitshow in there. Check out "Ian," who is the group's main "pro."

You should join just for the laughs.

What? You've never been in the group

top kek
I have never been dumped on, and the only group I am in actually makes everyone involved mad dosh. Seems like you are projecting quite a lot, and are part of that group of NEET losers. Take a deep breath and kys poorfag

My roommate and I think so

Siacoin or decred fellas? If you had to pick one
I'm leaning siacoin but I think decred might come back
Also, any news on pascal? I'm sitting on around 1500 coins now, still mining in background

Why those two specifically?

I'm mining eth on my gpu now and the miner supports dual mining with no drop in eth performance, so why not
Looking at charts I think decred is a better shot, but they're both shit so I really don't think it matters too much.
Just wanted to see if one looked better for making money down the road

time for EXP

Just buy Ethereum, you'll be fine.

Proof of Work vs Proof of Stake

Which is better?

Bitcoin is an open source, decentralized, online currency.

It was created by an anonymous person known as Satoshi Nakomoto.

Regular currency has 3 parties - The buyer, The Seller and The Bank

Bitcoin only has 2 parties, the buyer and the seller.

This is because the 3rd party, aka the bank, is replaced by a public ledger.

You do not need a bank account to own bitcoin, you just download a bitcoin wallet which has a private key and a public key.
You can generate unlimited amounts of public keys (or public adresses) that you can give away to people, without any risk. These other people can send you bitcoin through this public key.

Only you have the private key, if you lose the private key, you lose your bitcoins.

There are multiple ways to store bitcoins. In exchanges (dangerous), software wallets (ok), paper wallets (on literal paper) and cold storage, aka offline (safest)

Altcoins or alternative coins, such as ethereum, trumpcoin, litecoin, are derivatives of bitcoin. There are hundreds, some offer real new benefits and big changes in the source code, while others are merely pump and dump copies.

You can make money with crypto currency speculation in online exchanges.

Bitcoin is inherently deflationary, there is a maximum amount of 21 billion that will be '''mined'', Mining is nothing more then running the bitcoin core protocol on your computer, which verifies the transactions of other people. The more hashing power the more transactions you can verify, the larger the chance you're block of transactions will be accepted into the blockchain resulting in you receiving 12.5 Bitcoins. (this amount is halved every 4 years.) miners also receive transaction fees. Bitcoin mining is not profitable anymore unless you got really cheap electricity and gigantic warehouses full of computers. But you can still mine other cheap alt coins.

This is a summary of what I know so far after a week or so being learning what this crypto hype is all about

what a punchable, smart young man
youtube.com/watch?v=TDGq4aeevgY

Proof of Work.

Proof of Stake is dumb as anyone who actually uses their coins is punished.

I think Bitcoin will gradually be brought down by government regulation. Bitcoin is never going to become a currency in a sense that it will value will be based on bitcoins instead of greenbacks. This is because of the powers are behind our current financial system. However, the blockchain technology it uses will live on in many applications and programs. Just my opinion, tho

this dude looks like he hasn't left his mom's basement in a decade

I have this sadistic fantasy of bringing down the whole blockchain technology, just to see the amount of butthurt it'd create, but I know my intellect is too low to achieve this.

Somewhere I feel that people WANT this to be the Internet 2.0. It's an unnatural tendency, it's like the first thing that was revolutionary is being grabbed by all kinds of enthusiasts who want to experience an event similar to the Internet revolution, they want it so badly that some are showing delusional tendencies.

However, in the meantime, it's a perfect tool to make money off- and I'm talking greenbacks.

Normies will never accept Bitcoin because muh waste of electricity. PoS means 100% clean, sustainable, eco-friendly cryptocurrency.

>Normies will never accept Bitcoin because muh waste of electricity.

Hardware will only become more efficient as time passes.

The whole point of PoW is that it must be difficult for the hardware that is currently available, so it will just scale with the hardware.

>The whole point of PoW is that it must be difficult for the hardware

That has nothing to do with the amount of electricity it uses, though. That's just referring to the mining difficulty in attempt to fairly distribute the coins.

Bitcoin will be an asset that can buy shit like a currency. Other coins will take on different use cases as the technology progresses. Either way the technology has still a long way to go. If you invest in BTC now, expect a great ROI in 10 years, not in 10 months.

I don't get what's so great about PoS. Isn't that what the current banking system relies on essentially?

how much will pascalcoin be exchanged for?0.0001 ?0.00001

Well that depends on when the wallet does not look like shit and when the currency can actually be exchanged without having to give the person the account the coins are in.

>when the currency can actually be exchanged without having to give the person the account the coins are in.
why would you ever move accounts? it takes longer you know

buy STEEM it's going to the Moon!

Nothing else matters except ripple

Don't talk shit on Ian, he knows what he's doing.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptographic-anomaly/

It hasn't even begun yet
Check their website

This coin has one of the lowest market caps because of some inactivity and one of the people who run it is a Poloniex staff member.

I found a Bitcoin dice game and you can play it for free if you don't want to deposit - gives you 200 satoshi everytime you play: primedice.com/?c=adb4dz
Do you guys know any other gaming or betting site that use BTC? I'm curious about sport betting or poker especially!

Here's the site I use for poker

swcpoker.eu

If you put in "Showerhead," in the referred by option you get a bonus.

Also in the bonus code option type in SEALS500. The bonus code may be expired but the other one I know works.

coindesk.com/global-banks-blockchain-payments-network/

>shilling your referral and making it look like a "bonus code"
kys

>this dude looks like he hasn't left his mom's basement in a decade

Vitalik will make us nerds wealthy with his code and vision.

I actually don't get anything out of it because I am not part of the affiliate program but I know you get a bonus in krill when you start playing.

I believe. Any idea when this is coming?

I really wouldn't buy into it. The OP of the bitcointalk thread hasn't been on for almost 2 years and "their," new website isn't posted from the OP, just some guy who isn't part of the project. Could be an elaborate pump scheme lol

Its already up +40% there's still time to get in though

There are 2 bitcointalk threads and there is activity on their github and facebook

TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS A SOLID BITCOIN POKER STRATEGY

pastebin.com/m8vBBLhd

CGA is gonna be huge.

Get in iconomi while you can, same team that pumped Lisk.

iconomi.net/

8-10x easily when it hits polo

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587736.0

shoutouts to the XMR shills
shoutouts to the fucking dunce that told me XRP was dead
shoutouts to me for not believing him

Seriously think i'm done with crypto, just a bunch of shills trying to get your money

when can I sell pascal

now I'm trying to figure out how to become the shill
doesn't seem hard these guys aren't even convincing, and they dont put any thought into who they're shilling at

XRP ready for moon nao

1. OP buys a shit load of crap coin when its low.
2. Recruits retarded NEETs into his "elite" pumping group.
3. Promises them riches if they purchase said crap coin.
4. They do, the price rises due to increase demand; OP dumps his stash.
5. He profits, NEETs are now new bag holders; Price crashes.

This is the same scam that Bobsurplus was running on Bitcointalk for years.

Any questions?

Also, I was an early adopter, technologist, developer, and investor so if anyone has any genuine questions about this industry I can give some tips.

Nailed it.

ok guys, so I understand the whole crypto thing, but im still new to the idea behind the market and all that
I understand the basics, but I really want to learn more about, idk, market theory? like how to predict what coins will do well and which ones wont, when coins are going to go up and all that
where can i start reading to learn more about this? what even is this called?

guys