>ass tier
Belkafag, Knuffle, Michlain

>shit tier
Perifag, Sakurafag

>please kill yourself tier
Tharjafag, Soleilfag, Feliciafag, Drill, Silasfag

>No image.jpg shitverafag

Canon

Which character would achieve super saiyan?

Don't bully Severabro

You posted the wrong picture

I love Orochi and so do you!

>Belkafag and Silasfag on different tiers
>when they're the same person
???

Baw why is papa Taco crying?

Femui is shoving things in his ass

You posted a picture of shit.

Because he knows Femui will leave him for his hunk of a brother and he'll have to pay alimony for two children

D-don't be stupid I think... I ... I..
*breaks down*

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk

>Giving tripfags attention

You belong in the kill yourself tier too

She's cute, stay here

I like Hana

Real talk its canon and I hate azura

I didn't post a picture of Peri or Severa

Your waifu is shit and I've got proof. HERE'S THE EVIDENCE ___________

Best Waifu?

Pic related

What positive adjectives would you use to describe Severa?

Looks like your son beat you to it.

Here, take this waifu

Her death scream is music to my ears

annoying tsundere bitch

Wow there's that usual Azurafag pettyness again.

Do you have what it takes to make your waifu make this face?

Good taste, brother

englishclub.com/vocabulary/adjectives-personality-negative.htm

She takes it in the ass like a champ.

pump~ pump~

Twintails!

Imagine Ryouma becoming a super saiyan

>Disgusting disease ridden dog that eats dirt and garbage
She's shit.

That bra is too small

He already is

Let me help.

>Shitvera
Objectively the shittiest girl in the game. Fuck off back to r/fireemblem.

>not being afraid to get down and dirty
Drink this, its made just for your kind.

big

Worst

Don't you post that.

Why are the first 100 posts always filled with the most concentrated shitposting and faggotry?

BEST SISTER

Nyx climbed.

>S
Camilla
Xander
Corrin
Azura

>A
Niles
Silas
Jakob 1
Felicia 1
Gunter
Selena
Elise

>B
Beruka
Kaze
Leo
Peri
Arthur
Effie
Flora

>C
Keaton
Charlotte
Nyx
Felicia 2
Izana
Shura
Benny

>D
Mozu
Laslow
Odin

Worst waifu

Ftfy

>A
>Selena
Epic meme

Who is Cell and who is Gohan in FE?

FUCK YOU MOZU IS NOT D

FUCK OFF SHE'S THE FUCKING BEST UNIT IN FATES FUCKING LTC KEK EFFICIENCY FAG FUCKING AUTIST

cuck

>Camilla will never drop you down her undies

Gohan = SilasAnon
Cell = Tripfags and Namefags

Reasoning?

>It's a Takumi gets another doujin with Camilla or Femui episode.

Corrin > Xander

Xander is better when both exist obviously since Xander is better than pretty much everyoen when he exists, but Corrin has a very substantial availability lead that IMO can't be ignored, and if Camilla > Xander for availability I can't see why not Corrin > Xander.

He goes good with Camilla desu

>Camilla in S
>Shitlena in A
>Peri in B
>Nyx in C
>Mozu in D
LOL

It has gone to the point it's not even funny anymore. 90% of the FE Fates doujins are literally Takumi with Camilla or Kamui.

Thanks for the Henry x Tharja

FE mobile announcement next month.

>Implying Camilla isn't the worst character in the game
Camilla is pure fan service pandering, and the game treats her as such. That doesn't stop people from discussing her hidden depths with a zeal, however it often falls flat since there seems to be an unusual amount of headcanons about her.

Here's my take on Camilla: she's got no potential because she wasn't meant to be more than eye candy and fan service. Her role in the main story is tiny, her supports are pretty bad, she's the worst offender of the player worshipping disease that plagues this game, and the characters don't act normally around her. Her entire character is an insult to basic human interaction in fiction; people wouldn't be okay with someone like Camilla around, and the Nohrian family, especially Corrin, wouldn't put up with her trying to bone them all the time. She's a suffocating, mentally unstable person who's projecting her own problems onto others or downright threatens or coerces others to get what she wants, yet she's treated as a good person and character both by the game and the fans, and I can't understand that.

You know you have problems writing a character when every conversation she's in seems forced an unnatural, and that the people talking to her are reacting in ways no sane person would. Throughout her supports, all of the things she does or says accumulates, and in my opinion the bad things far outweigh the postives; even if she does or says something that on its own wouldn't be too offensive, the fact remains that if you combine all of the shitty behavior in her supports, she comes across as a very horrid person. She forces Suzukaze to join her little tea parties against his will, she threatens Severa, constantly makes Corrin uncomfortable and infantilizes Takumi. I'm sure she does more, but those are the things that stick out.

Why does /feg/ hate Selena?

Wasn't it november?

because she's shit

user you know damn well that's supposed to be MUs hand.

Hopefully.

They can't help it, he's just too cute!

Good Mag/AS, she actually hits hard. Not overly difficult to train either thanks to this. 14 to 15/1 Dark Knight Nyx is very potent in chapters like 13 too, where she can fuck the Diviners nicely.

She's not great obviously, but this is more contribution and potential than the people below her for sure.

My Silas is pretty beast

this isn't about units, this is about some namefags

We don't it's always the same autist that gets fully triggered and samefags.

Notice how it always starts with the following greentext?
>Shitvera
It's probably the same guy that goes
>Shitslow
and other generic and similar lines.

Just ignore him like we all do.

STUPID TACO WHY IS HE SO LIKEABLE

I'm still having a hard time choosing the mother of Rhajat. Choosing Nyx will make her a ridicilous speedy doubling machine. But skill is a bit lacking while choosing Orochi for more balanced stats all around.

But why not go full speed?

You hoping Tharja or a Tharja clone will be in it?

I wish I had that image that user made that showed how much the mother really affects Rhajat.

If I remember right Orochi does help her skill but she'll always be pretty blind regardless, but Nyx makes her fucking sanic

Maybe yes

nyx

I did Sakura and she was pretty great. Pretty much Nyx with more accuracy, magic, speed and resistance.

I did Sakura in BR, but I had to bench her pretty quick because I had other characters I wanted to use more

>wanting your waifu to be canon with someone
Disgusting.

Does Niles do well in any non bow classes?

Since Azura is sort of hinted as the canon partner for MU in revelations I'm still wondering what the canon partner of Chrom and Robin are. Chrom might be Sumia since it's heavily hinted by the cutscenes but Robin however?

That someone is literally me, it's all good.

Most people usually just say Lucina since she's a main character.

>hating yourself so much that you pretend to be someone else
Wow

Lucina

>replying
Stop giving it attention retard.

I usually only have access to Fighter, Outlaw, and Archer with him, and he works really well as a Shining Bow Adventurer, but if you insist on having him not use a bow, I'd reclass him to a Dark Falcon.

Robin gets Cordelia.

The part that puzzles me the most is in the drama cds which are confirmed canon. Lucina goes back to her own timeline to rebuild the kingdom as the exalt of Ylisse. Does Robin go with her?

Hell now that I think of it Laslow, Odin and Selena's ending in fates say that they left the fates world. They either returned to Ylisse or more accurately to future Ylisse back to Lucina to probably help her rebuild the kingdom.
This actually makes some sense.

Please don't.

Sounds reasonable and all but she is still fragile even against mages. I don't think she would survive against the mages in Chapter 13 much less any where else before promotion. There is also that you should have an established group after her chapter as well which would do the job better. I don't think she is worth a slot for her to contribute slightly but that could just be me.

>drama cds which are confirmed canon
Why are you making shit up?