Better performance than anything from BMW, Audi and Mercedes Benz

>better performance than anything from BMW, Audi and Mercedes Benz
>big brother can easily decimate a Lambo and Ferrari
>free gas for life
>best leg room in its class
>highest hwy safety rating in its class
>most technologically advace interface in automive history
>35k
2017 every company is going to be fucked. A part of me regretted reserving it this late but I am glad I did it, I honestly don't care if I have to wait until 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvV3nn_de2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh shit these are seriously only 35k?

as much as it aggravates Veeky Forums's autism you are right. bmw/merc are going to be fucked at least. most people still can't afford $35k cars

>Electric
>Build quality of a Chevy
>Ugly as Michelle Obama
>Mom mobile
>Le Reddit epin meme car
>Supporting the Zionists
No thanks

>can easily decimate a lambo
>can't even beat a mustang to 150
>inb4 muh 0-60
this expression indicates an amerifat's confussion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he cannot understand or respond to, ameribetics mumble "b-but it's faster to 60". This is usually followed by ad hominems attacks and straw grasping due to being uncapable of shooting the other person on the internet.

99.999999% of the "racing" people who buy a lambo or mustang in america do is from stoplights.

>tfw when muh free superchargers aint free no more
>tfw when completely outdated in half a decade
>tfw losing range over time
>tfw when having to replace dying batteries
>tfw cant turn.

No, they do it on the highway at speeds beyond 80mph. At that point teslashit is slower than civics, if it doesn't run out of battery power before hand

>better performance than anything from BMW, Audi and Mercedes Benz

In a straight line. For a short while.

>big brother can easily decimate a Lambo and Ferrari

In a straight line. For a short while.

>free gas for life

Wat.

>most technologically advace interface in automive history

What does this even mean? The unacceptably hideous piece of shit screen in the middle?

>35k

Not here.

No, they mostly do it at stoplights. Most people hit stoplights in traffic every day. Most people do not drive on empty highways every day.

Well, though most people are ignoring it, it's looking like the base $35,000 car is going to be missing most of Tesla's selling points (such as autopilot and the supercharger network). So yes, it's $35K, but for that money you're basically getting a stylish Leaf with no bells and whistles.

You know tfw means "the face when" right?
you're saying, "the face when when".

So much summer in here..

I thought Musk is mad at the entitled fags using his free chargers since they are only meant for road trips?

tfw = that feel when
mfw = my face when
you = autistic

it's still redundant though. Arguing over some acronym 12 year olds use to feel cool is below me, so let's leave it at that.

Elon said you can download the Autopilot suite off from their new Appstore for only $3500 later if you would like to have it. Why force people to buy features that they might not even want? Also the Model 3 is Supercharger enabled, even the 100% based model.

>he replied to bait
It sure is summer in here.

I might be wrong then. I recall reading articles a little while back about the supercharger being a pay-to-play situation for the base model cars. Whether or not they can handle it isn't what I was talking about though. My parent's Kia *could* have cruise control, but there isn't a button to enable it.

>"the face when"

love this meme

The Model 3 will work with 100% of Superchargers. Same for the based model S now. Also your Kia doesn't have Cruise control? I used to own like a Civic DX with cruise control and that thing you have to roll down the windows yoruself.

Laser-guided ruse missile

nice try.

It's certainly got straight line power to a point, but speed capped. I can't wait to see people trying to crack these things to remove limiters.

My dad is not wise with money, so when he had enough to 'put a down payment on a car' he went ahead and got the cheapest new thing in the entire county, which happened to be an ultra-base model Kia Rio.

>My dad is not wise with money
>bought a new car

No shit

>being an electric cuck
Don't mind me, I'll be over here enjoying my engine sounds, my gears and working on my own car

They don't have "limiters"
They have a single speed and run out of power at 80mph

They said if you drive 65 mph you can get plenty out of that battery like around 175 miles. 65 MPH is 10 MPH higher than 55MPH which is the national speed limit.

Runs on batteries.

Imagine if a manufacturer made a car that's fuel tank held less gasoline over time.

Fuck that shit.

And took hours to fill, and held less than competing brands

Where the fuck do you live where 55 mph is the national limit? That's fucking miserable. My hour commute is like half 70 mph limit

Don't forget to mention that ALL Tesla's goes through at least 1 super expensive($10,000+) motor change because of hose the drive train is built while in warranty. Once its out of warranty you're fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvV3nn_de2k

Outta my way electric shill

>tfw was looking for this pic
>tfw so comfy

thanks user

>the zionist control the electric car!
>but they are also the ones behind the oil megacorps!
>the zionist are behind everything!
>why sin't anyone as smart as me, its clear as water!

All shitposting aisde the sad thing is that some people actually are as deluded as OP. I guess that's what happens when you major in social studies.

Are you implying that Elon Musk isn't a zionist?

Big oil isn't the bad guy anymore. majority of the fuel prices are taxes.

you forgot
>tire eater
>muh 9.7:1 ratio
>muh elon mollusc
>muh tesla
>GAZ build quality

Children die to make non-recyclable lithium batteries you charge with nuclear or coal power. Internal combustion will stay state of the art until fuel cells become practical. America is only trying to force the 3 ton battery powered car because they're 2 decades behind everyone else in ICE development.

Supercharging is standard, friend.

>In a straight line. For a short while.
>Implying anything else is more important for me

Can't lose if you play both sides

LOL TESLA

Actually practical car made for practical car things coming through.

Racing at least on my books is going trough complex track as fast as possible.

I don't really count drag racing as real racing as it is just acceleration comparison, nothing else. Anything goes fast in straight line if you put big engine on it.

>an electric Daewoo
No Thankyou.

tesla model s weighs 4600lbs

fucking dropped

You know, fuel isn't just popping out of nowhere at your petrol station either.