You will never be a white albanian vizier in the ottoman empire

>You will never be a white albanian vizier in the ottoman empire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9v-Ptj3-PQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I won't be a lot of things, but why grieve over not being nonwhite?

>You will never be strangled by a silk rope high on opium in your harem after your advocated invasion of Hungary fails

>albanians
>white

>You will never be a blue eyed muslim Janissary pacifying a serbian revolt and then allowed two days of rape in the name of allah by your commander

>you will never be a tight supple bacha bazi who gets anally trained by the wise men of the tribe

youtube.com/watch?v=9v-Ptj3-PQQ

Good :^)

>In paris with my fez discussing the naval divisions for the joint attack on Venice
>Frenchmen surrounded by whores is tempting me with illicit, blasphemous enlightenment literature
>Heat on my forehead is so intense you could cook a kebab on it
>Wake up, still not living the oriental life

>allowed two days of rape in the name of allah by your commander
Just curious, is there any record of something like this happening?

>What is google

Literally first fuckin' link.

Did this happen outside the Balkans?

Oh yea, hold on let me get another reference. I rember reading this in a book by Packet and Packet.

What is going on there?

Got it.

Apparently they also raped in Austria...sick fucks.

What the fuck is this autistic shit? Reminds of the butthurt Indian who whined about "Cockroach Britain".

A lot of effort for some low level bait don't you think?

I'm literally referencing textbooks used at the highest history level at the university of Turkey.

I don't know what level of research or writing you expect but the material is pretty accurate, well researched and vividly described. I recommend giving it a read.

So this only took place on the European conquered areas where the front lines were?

Janissaries were also deployed against iran, arabian revolts, north african revolts, the sultan of Egypt, also the cossacks and russia but they usually lost those battles

I am just leaving to go somewhere now.. Otherwise i wiuld reference that but I did read about it. Maybe someone else can pull it up for you

I got you covered senpai

Yes! Thats the exact reference, im on my cell and was monitoring thread. Good stuff, those Ottomans sure had a tight ship.

What are some good books on Janissary history?

Janissary: They took me, I came back

A Tale of Two Janissaries

>white albanian
You'll also never be a square circle.

Omfg... Hahah

Feels bad man

>when you will stop being trash and converts back to catholicism
>people reckon you're cool because now you're catholic and is not pissing on your heritage

>tfw you'll never be a szlachcic of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, riding out with a thousand of your noble peers, draped in leopardskin and Eastern regalia, swearing an oath unto Christendom to beat the skulls in of every Muslim defiling Europe. Make the Turks pay.

shoo, roach

Why even live?

Why tho? granted its better than being Serbshits It seems like too much work to change religion . Also Allahuakbar and all that

sage and reported

Delete this

Oh no no, sir. I'd rather be a serb then be a mudslime. Remember, never choose to be a muslim/degenerate, it's not good for you :c

Is that Johnny Manziel?