Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2269
Let's just keep discussing meme shit
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

Useful Links:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old
yugiohprices.com/
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
ygodr.blog.jp/
OCG decklists
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG decklists
ygorganization.com/ blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
TCG/OCG news sites
yugioh.party/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)

●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 19th)
●TCG: 2016 Mega Tins (September 1st)
●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Read the cards please
● READ THE OP
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10874669
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New TCG exclusive archetype based on Goetian demons and NFL teams when

Reminder that even if Construct was unbanned, they'd do nothing against ladder decks.

I love Dinomist!

Xth for PSY-Frames

Someone please help with Lunalights. How the fuck is Metalfoes supposed to run in them? I can use them in Yang Zing and shit, but what do I do with the trap here? Once I pop it and gain a Metalfoe in hand, what then? 9/10 I never get a Poly in hand.

Pleas I just want to play qt panther waifu

>ladder decks
Go back to Hearthstone you fucking redditshit

>ladder decks.
>ladder
What?

Are people still buying Alternative Dragons? I have one to sell.

Price?

You use Black Sheep to search your Polys out, dude. And Lunalight Wolf to perform Fusions in exchange for banished materials.

They hard counter wall decks but auto-lose to wheel decks.

Yeah I got that. What the fuck do I do with the Metal Trap though? All it does is let me add a Metal to my hand and that's it.

Dunno, what are people buying them for.

$13 mostly

You use it to search a Metalfoes to your hand. Exactly what it says on the tin. You use that to get the scale/material you need at that moment.

Show me your build, let's see those ratios.

That answer just gave me more questions.

Is she supposed to be Maiden all grown up, Maiden's mom or just an entirely new character all together?

>missing the joke

I'm not even him but come on.

Eh. Would I have better luck flogging it on ebay or waving it around at local autism gathering zones and hoping someone has cash?

READ THE FUCKING OP OH MY GOD

I doubt she's maiden on an account that she has HUGE BOOBS

strawpoll.me/10874669
Reminder that there are only 5 days left to try and predict what deck is going to take Worlds 2016! So far we have had 143 "unique" voters and Blue-Eyes have 35% (50) of the total vote followed (not) closely by Monarchs and the Wild Card taking in 10% (14) of the total vote each. Will /dng/ finally call something right? Will we all get BTFO because Demise Qlis take it and nobody voted for them? Who the FUCK knows but what I do know is that I'll finalize the votes as soon as the official stream starts so if you have yet to vote, might as well vote and see if (You) end up being correct

Maiden all grown up.

>Demise Qlis
Hopefully someone sides in Denko, even in blue-eyes she's not so bad.

>Desires
>In Metalunas

You're living on the edge, user.

Remove one Poly for Fusion Sub, it's not hard to get your shit on the field. Lose a Perfume. I'd recommend bumping Tiger up by 1, it's easy to trigger it from Metalfoes.

>ladder decks
You say to go back to Rebbit, yet you yourself are obviously a traitor to YGO and play some shit like Hearthstone. Get out.

>implying someone will even play Demise Qli

Fusion Sub? What for?

It's literally Poly only better.

Who's ready for some fresh spoilers in a few hours?

We should be getting:

- Final new cards in Ancient Gear Structure Deck

- Rest of Extra Pack but who cares about that

- First look at Raging Tempest which is the most hype thing including the cover card and possibly BLS and Ritual Beast support with some other new support cards for other archetypes

- Promo card. So far the last 5 promos have all been DM themed. Will we get another DM themed card? Will it be a new Blue-Eyes themed card? Or maybe a Dark Magician one? Let's see!

Why is it so much more satisfying to summon a monster with Polymerization than to Overlay or Tune something? I think it's to do with using a Special Card as the catalyst for the summon rather than just tributing the monsters. It just feels cooler.

Someone's going to do it, just you wait

Everything is going to be shit, like it normally is. Then once we get more reveals it'll be good, then we'll get more shit, and then once the full sets releases we see the rest of the shitty cards with a few decent nuggets

Let's just get it all out the way now

>Will we get another Dark Magician themed card? Will it be a new Blue-Eyes themed card? Or maybe a Dark Magician one?
???

Fusion is best user

DM as in Duel Monsters, the original series with Yugi. I made the distinction between DM and Dark Magician.

Why did they make Starve Venom waaaaay stronger than its counterparts, as well as a level higher? I don't think any of the others could stand a chance against it. It even bones Crystal Wing.

>summoning with Polymerization
>not doing CONTACT YUUGO

Nah, but seriously, Fusions are pretty based

>Why did they make Starve Venom waaaaay stronger than its counterparts, as well as a level higher?
because it costs 3 fucking cards

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT

I'VE GONE UP AGAINST BLUE-EYES MAX AND FUCK KNOWS WHAT ELSE

I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY LUNALIGHTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Will it be a new Blue-Eyes themed card?
I hope so. Hopefully it'll be a good one too, or at least a semi-consistent fun card that can be easily splashed into decks.

>cardfu
>waifuing a slut that takes Apelio's hot barbed every night
Picking the wrong waifu will ruin your laifu

Fusion monsters are often much stronger than Xyz or Synchro monsters by design. That's how a bunch of Ancient Gear Jobbers were able to invade an entire dimension.

Best

Even from a lore standpoint that doesn't make sense.

>2016
>no Metroid Xyz or Metroid Synchro

Honestly, how can you even compete?

Lara would never do such lewd things, and any intrusive thought that suggests otherwise is wrong, for she is pure, PURE!

Just look at her dude, she's a raging whore.

I don't think that you should use the cartoon as evidence in trying to explain why a certain mechanic is good

What's the best YUUUGOO deck currently? And I mean where the main ED cards are fusion, not just a splash, aka Metals.

>2016 movie
>Dark Magician gets Veeky Forums
>Blue-eyes White Dragon gets /anorexic/
Any reason for the design change?

Alright. Neither Synchro nor Xyz has anything as catastrophic as Exterio. Fusion has more high-ATK monsters, too.

i wish i was her 2 inch tall pet boy so she could put me in her mouth and slosh me around with her tongue and playfully gnaw on me desu

6 hours remaning to Ritual Beasts become good.

gem knights

plz help

Play Exodia Quasar instead, tbqh

What?

How viable is the blue-eyes archetype nowadays?

Just give Blue-eyes something usable for once is all ask for.
All the V-JUMP promos for that deck have been nothing but useless shit.
In what situation would Priestess with Eyes of Blue, Blue-eyes Twin Burst Dragon and Krystal Dragon be useful? They're all just wastes of ink which could have gone to actual good support.

V-Jump leaks.
Ritual Beasts will get support, it's their last chance to do something.

But Fusions are generally the most powerful if only effects are taken into account. Even old as hell cards like Dark Balter and Reaper on the Nightmare would still be decent to good if their summoning requirements didn't suck.

Did you not even bother reading the thread?

>That bellybutton
You're fucking deluded man. Panther Dancer is more pure than that slut.

>that blowjob face
Sure user

Dark Magician is still stronger.

>tfw no Panther Dancer gf

What?

happening

Xyz has Cock Master.

Take off those dicks from your ears.

How much is that in real currency?

Exterio is three times more powerful than Shock Master.

Exterio is a meme, though.

Kek, I bought Nova and Infinity off some Chinese kid for 30 bucks

>Cardcar
Are you building Paleozoic/PSY-Frames on the side or...

Exterio folds to SHS decks ;)

Still no Raging Tempest leak? I want to be disappointed over new RB support already.

Exterio doesn't negate monster effects so it can get its shit pushed in by just about every non shit deck.

Good luck summoning it outside of Japan.

>can't negate monster effects
It's shit.
not really of course but c'mon m8 Cock Master is all sorts of busted especially against certain matchups

brown girls are the best!

>summon Dark Destroyer
>pop Exterio
Wow that was hard.
Shock Master locks anything so you can basically autowin against anything if you use it at the right time.

They're reliant on an external spell plus typically more limited in their materials. Or at least they used to be. Most of the good ones seem to require generic materials.

More importantly normal and ritual dimensions when?

*teleports behind you*
*activates Mega Zaborg's effect*
*unsheathes Miracle Synchro Fusion*
Hehe... nothin personnel kid

blue eyes alternative effect? ;)

Solemned

Do you think Ritual and Tribute Summoning both occupy the same "Tribute Dimension"?

I banish A, B, and C from my Graveyard
Bite the pillow

Normals a shit, only good when tuners or pendulums.
Rituals are even worse. Literally less than 100 cards while every other summoning type has well over 200 aside from Pendulum which is getting close to there anyways.

I've basically hated monarchs since 2005
but mega zaborg being able to make exterio, contrast hero chaos, and a 8500 dark gaia along with popping two cards if you simply have him pop himself is hilarious

The pose

>Doesn't even count as a fusion summon in the rules

Literally why

*wiretaps your solemn*
Heh... sneak attacks don't work buddy

Yes, it's called Standard.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT HAND IS THE WORST FUCKING THING I'VE EVER SEEN

Fucking hell, not even those tits can keep that monstrosity afloat.

I negate your Wiretap with my Naturia Exterio
Now what bitchtits

I meant in ATK points, and besides I had a set Safe Zone anyway

Your attempt to soil that which is pure only continues to fail, as Lara is the purest and wears what she chooses because it's her own choice, not because she is a filthy whore like the rest of the harlots that you call "cardfus!"