Broke the yoke on my mustang today. What have you broken most recently?

Broke the yoke on my mustang today. What have you broken most recently?

it broke before the ujoint? wtf

lolleafsprings

wtf is a yoke?

Hit a pot hole and now tire has a bulge in it.

>leaf springs

the Y section of a ujoint connection.
in this case the "pinion shaft"

Leaf Springs are common on a car from 1968

Show me your classic moostang, I love classic car design

Damn, that is a nice car. Do you drive it often or is it just a show car?

DD

got a '16 bmw x1 for other times

Clutch master died in my r32. Still full of fluid but something inside is fucked, no hydraulic action at all and pedal falls to the floor.

gay

Parking brake cable on my daily driver :(

Most recently I snapped some part of the gear linkage, but it selects fine so whatever.

non rwd pleb

why are you americans always restoring your sexy classics in such a slopy matter, nice wheels, paint, motor, interior but under the car we can always see lots od rust, so why don't you restore the frame and undercarriage aswell

Mechanical clutch linkage masterrace

Busted a 2" gash in the sidewall on the front left not long after taking this pic

Not even that rusty. Rear ends and leaf springs can be rusty. Why does every restoration need to be nut and bolt?

>What have you broken most recently?
My heart :(

Only trailer queens have a rust free undercarriage, faggot.

AC belt tensioner on my 05 Hyundai Elantra today. It's somewhere on hwy 71. Interestingly enoughthe only way to get the bolts and nuts for it are from Hyundai

>RUSSIA SUPERPOWER BY 2020

Head gasket is blown, and rather than fixing it (I've ordered parts but I've been waiting nearly a month now, I'm gonna cancel it today and just go to the autopart store like I should have done) I've been filling the coolant tank like 3 times a week

steering fluid pump was leaking on my 70's chevy

fixed the loose steering and the leak, two birds with one stone

>oh look a large vehicle falling apart
>better step on the gas to get as close to it as possible

Cigarette port in my car isn't working any more. Dunno if it's the socket or the wiring.

what is probably a blown fuse for $500 bob

blew out a front brake line, had to drive it home on what little brake pressure i had, had to run the motor down in 1st-2nd to get it home using the engine/trans as a brake, it fucked passenger side cat, so it looks like i'm going test pipes