GOLDEN TIME!! edition.

Partake in the raging clusterfuck (Veeky Forums chat):
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, go to stocktwats or suckingalpha (you'll find plenty of it here anyway, though)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli
youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZbjKFFD
reuters.com/article/idUSFWN1BZ0DN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for nwbo

>cures cancer still loses me $250.
the market is fucking RIGGED

the market is fucking NIGGED

wouldn't be surprised.

my fingers are crossed they get back up so I can get out without damage or they get bought out or some shit.

>Wake up become a thousandare. meme dreams come true pls

Good news usually leads to a drop because now people want to get in, and the people getting out are making money by doing so. Then they just buy back at the dip, a lot from the people who panick sell who just bought the stock from them to begin with

Going long with mstx when the market opens. Should be some easy money, with the stock dropping so much + another drug they will be hyping up stock is bound to make some decent gains over the next few weeks.

I need to be wiser with my decisions.
I almost got out yesterday without a scratch to buy at the dip, I just couldn't fathom this good news going so fucking low.

Yea you keep thinking that.

Are you guys retarded? You read news on the stocks you invest in, right? Someone just published an article yesterday talking about how they skewed results and how the life expectancies of survivors were completely useless when put undee the microscope. Get the fuck out if that stock. God, sometimes I'm really forced to wonder who to trust with stock rumors. Literally been trading for a week and I already know to stay away.

Why are people so bound to their emotions when investing?

I think this is why it pays to have a personality disorder and no emotional attachment to money.

When a stock loses value, you buy more of it and double down on your investment.

When a stock gains value, you sell more of it and reinvest into your dipping stocks.

You maintain an even spread of diversified investments and avoid behavioural investing and emotional decisions (mistakes).

It's pretty simple.

discord.gg/ZbjKFFD

To make money you need to do the opposite of what everyone else is doing

Take this retard here for instance, a company that's been around for 20 years stock drops 80 percent overnight because of one bad drug result. He now thinks that company is worthless, when I see a goldmine. Then when it starts picking back up he'll hop on the train back down to geound zero and I'll gladly take his money.

that article was fake, user
>.>

Everyone is selling nwbo, so I bought.
Still dropped, I think I need to read the intelligent investor.
Memes have been fucking me

You bought right away? You should have waited until everyone got out first

I bought and sold making about 100
Then I waited cause resistance was strong at .69, and pulled the trigger.
I had a chance to get out at .70 later on the next day, but I figured it would keep on going up. I think I'll have one more chance so I have a limit sell at .70 and I'm leaving it there, but fuck it's annoying.

also, I don't know how to read charts like a pro. But the charts are reading both bullish and like this thing is ready for a breakout, I guess it's just a waiting game now.

Honestly these pharma stocks are so volatile it's crazy. Only reason I'm getting into mstx is because of how hard it crashed.

Won't it trade sideways for a while though?
I mean, I doubt one drug would be the downfall of the entire company, but it will be a long road to recovery, no?
Just asking, like what's your reasoning?

Yeah I've got to double check their release date for their data on the other drug they're putting all of their money on. They've got a lot of eyes on them now and there should be a lot of hype before the data is released. I'm going to get out right before it's released and take my gains. I'm going long up until then.

Noob reporting in.

You guys bet on the stocks themselves, right? But it's highly speculative anyway, or not?

Why not going in with a leverage of 10 or 15? If you're only betting a few hundred bucks anyway, isn't it worth the risk then?

Is it a good idea to still hold NVAX and hope for the moon?

MSTX still dipping hard look for it to hit atleast .18-.20 at open

it's at .13 now
tf are you smoking

>long on biopharma weeks before electon

Bro,... it's widely known if clinton actually wins this thing volatility is going to be nuts. Look at biotech sector under obama. Straight down. It's the reason most of us are only investing into companies a week, 2 weeks away from fda decision estimated dates. She only cares about the bigger companies that donate to her like mylan. The rest she'd like to see go under so she can "bail them out" and have a say in pricing essentially taking them over.

anyone else hoping on the saex train this morning? could see a little pump and dump like yesterday

> what is volatility

Yes sir. 9.63 avg ready for 20.00 short squeeze

Clinton wins get in $LABD. Inverse biotech, I'd get in now since RSI is at 30 i.e. Over sold. And peeps are getting in before the debates

Also shilling $AMDA, expecting news on Monday.

What are we all day trading today?

nwbo
:^)

saex

lov

I never trust a company thats been concave for over a fucking year

partnership imminent
friendo

proofschicken.jpg

Good companies have partnerships too I'll wait for those

Can we break .6 today?

>4 shares
>average price $28

Holy shit TWTR

Buy gold?

wow

not yet

Gold, for whatever reason is facing major resistance in the 1340-1350 range. Imo, if it doesn't at least test 1350 today it's time to buy DUST/JDUST.
Remember though, long term the only direction gold is going is up. Even with the rate hike on the horizon.

Why the fuck is Twitter up 20%?

someone in the last thread was losing money on twitter and probably sold

so to spite him it's up 20% today for no reason

Out of NVAX with a profit of nearly 50%.
That was a fun ride. Do you guys think MSTX will make a similar bounce?

Yep I'm buying on the dips

IT WAS ME

takeover rumor for real

no
that one is circling the drain

Where the fuck is everyone at
Espr
Blrx
Ptie
Drrx
Dprx

scrub question

my portfolio value is ~$980 right now.

If I try to add say $200 to rh right now, it says $6.30 will be available and the remaining $193.70 will be available within 4-5 days.

did I misunderstand that rh gives you an instant loan up to $1000 so you don't have to wait for the transfer on cash accounts or something?

TI is undervalued as fuck

Thanks my nigga

Same fags?

Is THLD an expired meme?

Cash accounts only get the loan for their first $1k afaik.
Instant accounts get $1k from every deposit, but only if all of their other deposits have settled already.

fucking shit trading day

Fuck THLD

AMDA Shiller here, looking good if you got in the AM or yesterday

I've heard a lot of negatives about instant.

Say I'm only willing to be spending ~$1K on stocks right now.

Would I benefit at all from using an instant account?

I'm bored too

Same. In at .94. Shit will be over 2.00 by the end of the year

If it dips again I'll get in

How do I get the fuck out of Instant, I want to pull out of the market and get my money

Also if I made measly dollar profits off multiple stocks am I going to get fucked come taxes?

>TKAI

Guess no BO moonshot today

>RGSE

jnug at 19 seems like a good buy. hopefully it reaches those lows soon

you're paying 10% of whatever you made if your income bracket is

Yessir, chart's showing the longterm down trend is coming to an end and the up trend is starting.

HA HA TIME FOR AMD

And If I don't have a min wagecuck income of 10k?

Regardless, if i made $10 profit that's $1 taxes?

Will MSTX follow NVAX's pattern? Both dropped 80% in one day and NVAX is now up like 30%

>MSTX
We don't talk about the Devil 'round these parts.

I don't feel like it will, NVAX was a good company with 1 fuckup and overexaggeration over it.

MSTX isn't a very good one with stocks being in the red long term. Their main vaccine fucked up and now they're focusing on their secondary one

Do you guys even research the companies you invest in? This shitty website was enough to stop me from putting my money down on Mast

the reddit link should explain everything,

you're paying however much your income tax rate is on whatever it is you made.

10% on $10 gain will be $1

28% on $10 gain will be $2.8

They're not going to suddenly charge you more money than what you made as a profit.

I opened one and said fuck it i add money to my account every thrusday

>RGSE
Told ya'll faggots. Byebye.

No you didnt buddy fucker nice try

I wish they would do more PR. Their Twitter is basically a ghost town

Fuck right off. I did.

I looked at it when you posted that and it was up 3% or some shit

how did you know this spike was coming?

ffs give a better hint next time

how much is in your portfolio though?

I'm asking because I don't plan on putting in more than $1000 right now

>dude know before you know and let us know
Literally how?

Why do you think I posted a pensive dude's face? Because I didn't know. I just knew it was pressure cooking.

>Because I didn't know.
>Told ya'll faggots.

>he's mad he's not making money
Stay poor, faggot.

>ESEA
I'll give you clowns another one, because I'm gracious.

Don't even bother thanking me. Just make money. Take a position and hold. It'll run faster than you know what to do with it.

700 atm, just go for instant if you want to trade right away

Based on what? "Pressure cooking" isn't criteria for a promising investment. Company looks pretty shit desu

500 to blow, long or short give me something to dump my money on

It had a bounce morning after. It's over now

It's an EXTREMELY low floater (~800k). I don't give a shit about the company. I just want something to make ridiculous gains on so I can put it in a company actually worth investing in.

Don't miss the gain train, my guys. That's all I'm gonna say about RGSE and ESEA. :^)

reuters.com/article/idUSFWN1BZ0DN

NVAX

Made good money on this honestly thinking about buying and holding now, thoughts?

I think it's going to fill the gap it left when it dropped 8-1.

NVAX still headed up boiii, she's gonna recoverw