Poloniex

www.poloniex.com

I'm a neet with 24/7 free time. Tell me what to invest in.

Other urls found in this thread:

wavesplatform.com/
mrcoin.eu/hu
poloniex.com/)
poloniex.com/fees/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptographic-anomaly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put it all in Ethereium, that's what everyone else is doing.

Poloniex could really save me life if I stop slacking off and get real good at it. But at the moment I'm either stagnating or losing money.

Monero, Counterparty.

Then go relax for a few months.

Learn how to detect pump and dumps and put in some money before one starts, then sell relatively high.

>Learn how to detect pump and dumps
Do you have a guide somewhere? or any insider info? Most of these pumps are instant, without any warning.

Memero is a meme

buy, hodl, sell high only.

bump

Monero or ether

We don't even have whales on Veeky Forums.

>I could make lots of money if I could get better at guessing

lol

you and everyone else, brother

just buy waves on bittrex

they are selling under ico price right now and the software is about to go live!

it brought to you buy good friends, the Russians.

wavesplatform.com/

I used to be really amazing at guessing games back when I was 7.

Can someone please explain to me how I can convert my Hungarian Forint into this virtual currency? And how I can keep it safe? What is the 'virtual wallet' and what do these coins represent? Does this trading work like the Budapest stock exchange? Are there fees?

>Hungarian Forint
can't you use some euros?

there must be someone who sells bitcoins in hungary.

Who will I buy the bitcoins from? How does the whole system work? Should I exchange my forint for USD in my bank, and wire the USD to a new account in Poloniex? How do I take bitcoins out? What is the 'virtual wallet'?

Hey, I'm from Hungary too!
mrcoin.eu/hu
I bought it here, just send them HUF from your bank account and they will send you BTC to your wallet.
All you need to give them is your phone number for the verification SMS.
Btw this company set up the first Bitcoin ATM in Budapest, it's in AnkerKlub (Deák tér)
I haven't used it yet, because the fee is a bit higher, but you can buy BTC for cash with it (anonymous, only asks for phone number for the verification SMS)

I'm a beginner too, just started 2 weeks ago.
- Downloaded Bread wallet from AppStore
- It makes a wallet on your phone, just write down the security key and keep it somewhere safe (random words)
- Bought BTC on that site with bank wire transaction (HUF bank account)
- After the BTC was on my phone I made a Poloniex account (poloniex.com/)
- Sent BTC from my (phone)wallet to my Poloniex account and there you go, you can trade with it
The fees are depend on what kind of trade you do (Exchange only, margin trading or lending)
You can check the actual fees here: poloniex.com/fees/

Szia!
I am from Debrecen, so I won't see the Bitcoin ATM for a long time, until I take a weekend trip.

Thank you for your reply, it is very helpful. I will follow these steps.

AMP all the way

RADS bro

bump

by the time it's on polo you've already missed the pump

otherwise ETH but you probably can't afford it now if you're just a neet

What else is there other than Poloniex?

Guys I asked a question: what other altcoin platforms are there aside from Poloniex?

bump

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptographic-anomaly/
Check their website too
Cryptographic Anomaly is going to double or triple next week for sure

One of the cga team members is also staff on Poloniex and there was talk of rebooting it earlier this earlier this year right around the time the market cap started rising because its being bought up.

yobit, kraken and bitrex.. polo is the best imo