Was democracy a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

First past the post voting is though.

it is the best system we currently have

Bingo

I bet the person who made that image was two in 1998 at most.

I bet the person who made this post has a degree in gender studies

If you think the 90s were some sort of wholesome golden age of traditional family values ruined by the degenerate horror show of the 2010s then you're probably 19 at most.

Genius picture.
But no democracy is not a mistake, but it needs to be improved. The Greeks added some kind of randomness to the system, maybe we need that too.

Just realized the tranny in the second pic is supposed to be his son.

It was not a "mistake". It was deliberate. Ancient philosophers knew that democracy meant the downfall of society and leads to tyranny, hence why globalists and their Jewish allies push for democracy.

Trees on the left are way too good for that drawing

Are zombie movies a metaphor for black/gay/slut/antifa demonstrations?

I think the point they're trying to make is that the 90s were objectively less degenerate than this decade has been.

saddest part of all. If my child becomes a tranny or some gender neutral faggot humanoid type thing I'd kill myself too

No. The will of the general populace, no matter how degenerate, ought to be respected.

Corrupt and ineffective democracies definatly are though.

Metaphor for "People can't think." Usually used for people who have a different viewpoint of the maker.

No.

This board was a mistake.

Everyone else would be better off if you just killed yourself regardless.

>implying people are smart enough to use instant-runoff

why don't you just go ahead and kill yourself before that ever happens

>Stultorum infinitus est numerus
Anyone that thinks democracy is harder to manipulate is naïve. Perhaps one might not be able to manipulate it as quickly, but at least it's consistently manipulatable, unlike other forms of rule. The people in power understand this, as the Nazis understood it, as the ancient Athenians already understood it.

Degeneracy literally means 'going backwards'.

Degenerate.

The Internet made society more degenerate because all those weird queers and trannies found other people like them online and all of a sudden they didnt feel alone anymore

/pol/ was the mistake.

We've tolerated them for too long. We should round them up into camps.

It would be extremely degenerate.

It's a nazi buzzword for unacceptable culture with connotations of corruption or social darwinism, signature neo/pol/ red flag. It doesn't have any technical meaning, it's an insult.

>but muh degeneracy
Grow the fuck up.

Like i said. He's a degenerate

>Leftists are aways the tolerant ones

>Obama supporters
>leftists

Maybe if you're literally Joseph de Maistre.

>WAAAAAAAAAGH! EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS NAZI!

Don't you ever fucking reply to me again unless it's to seriously contribute to my thread

/thread

Freedom of speech mothafucka

>sperg cannot deal with historical facts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art

kek

Words don't mean only what the dictionary says. Just like faggot. I think you're a faggot, but I don't think you're gay. See? Language can be fun!

If you are posting on Veeky Forums you would very likely just be an even bigger loser under a corrupt stagnant dictatorship like most we've seen since ww2.

Even if you are some Chad with an ivy league education you probably wouldn't be as wealthy, though you would have more power over the people around you.

Degenerate means - having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
Lrn2context/content

Fuck off and die in a hail of .30-06 like God intended

>tolerance
>on Veeky Forums
lol get back to tumblr with your triggers

If you don't know anything about history just go back to /pol/ where you can shitpost about society as much as you please.

If this board had even an ounce of appropriate moderation regarding the permanent sticky which explicitly forbids blatant /pol/ posting, retards like you would have been long long gone.

>like God intended

Delusional christcuck