google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkeK58QF2TU
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/womans-facebook-post-on-reality-of-crohns-disease-goes-viral/news-story/4d99ae0c6b63c25487a80dcd481a1322
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tru

yall nubs

>nah nah wetter the better

LIKE YOUR MOM

Seems accurate

Riding in rain is da best as long as you have good gear

So have their enduro bikes.
It is like Honda does not even try anymore.

Personally i dislike it because i have to slow down when it starts raining and slowing down isn't fun, would rather go ride my dirt bike/skids for days in a car

>getting stuck in traffic for an extra hour is the best part about driving a car

(You)

Make it rotate too

>living in a city
how long do you have to commute before you find a corner without a give way/stop sign?

Dirt bike in rain is fun too.

It's different fun to dry riding fun. Just being in your little capsule with rain on your visor watching the car drivers stare at you as you ride by. I enjoy it.

so have their gp bikes. their hp and handling are suffering.

less than 10m, then its less than 4km to the twisties. must suck to not live in a great city.

It sometimes rotates on its own. I think when it hits some resonance frequencies or stuff like that.
But it works pretty well so far. Without running the engines I have to pull with like 35N to get it through the pipeline and with them on it pulls like 15N with it.
The pipeline has some dents in it and he just pushes through there.
Did not expected it to work so well but I think its pretty awesome.

Did you get the idea from your mum's vibrator?

no your monms

both ur moms lol

The motors don't look too water resisting
What is transferred in those pipes?

poop

So fucking funny. But if someone asks me what I am doing at a party I just say I build vibrators.
They are not. Its just a case study if the effect of friction reduction occurs under vibrations. So it doesn't have to work und real conditions.
There is usually oil or gas in the pipeline. They are dc motors so the spark fire would just ignite the whole thing.
But that's the worry of someone else later.

lately i am finding dirt bikes in general to be more fun than road riding if i am honest
well i was just trolling because it looked like thats what you were asking for but if we be srs i don't live in a city, i live near a town that has about 1500 people in it though

>case study if the effect of friction reduction occurs under vibrations

M8, a vibrated pussy gets wet af. Is your company a team of virgins?

You are CTA.

Seconded. Dirt bikes a best, road bikes are just fun transportation.

Probably hence why I have 3 dirt bikes and one street bike

DIRT BIKES ARE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL VANDALS AND KIDS

Oh, I see
Have you built variations like making that 2nd gasket a spiral to see if it moves forward on its own?

Also will you move to Austria and help ktm stop being shit?

hat feel when you knoe ouu are snoing and passed out

like hlaf sleep
snoirn]uc z
drunka f

but yeahthtk
feel
yourre like reathi nan g yea dn yea

Why is it that every time I look at a buell I think it looks like those cringe mockups of motorcycles that games like grand theft auto use so they dont have to actually put a real brand in their video game?

Just OD already.

>[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/
cringe

You're an OD. Overly droll.

>american summer bike thread

noun or adjective?

>no husqvarna 2t
>no austrian mining hills

>not wanting to be a kid

I guess so. A lot of weird people here.
It already moves on its own. But yeah we built a few variations but that is the best so far.
Will also move to Austria if ktm gives me a job there. Mattighofen is 40km from the alps so yeah of course.
Even thought of trying to get a job there but I think they have pretty high standards. But If I look at the bikes they should be happy to get every good man they can.

Hey look it is my biggest fan, how are you champ?

good weather here

is Britain user here

Ho do I find a short in the bike electrics pls?

Graham Jarvis could ride an RT100 and still be better than anyone on /dbt/

Calling you out as usual and watching you try to deflect the truth.

What if rossi posts here and no-one knows?

but cta user you can't just go around letting others have credit for your work like that, im not a fraud.

mad commuter is mad he has no bike control.

>mfw hyperanon is rossi

whoa dude...

I don't know much about Rossi's offroad abilities but I'd bet a good amount Graham is 10x the rider offroad

being a commuter takes a lot of skill. You have to be really aware and right on point.

what a pointless post. he'd be better than anyone, he's the best in the world

I'd bet Rossi is 10x the rider onroad.

holyy sihttttttttttttttttttttt

youtube.com/watch?v=OkeK58QF2TU

>al pics wth tea

the fuck does tea loo k like i aint no cmiee fagot

nice deflection CTA

True

When's the last time he competed in trials? I'd like to see Graham Jarvis vs Tony Bou

Probably.

>the laughs of an anus that made a diamond

really lucky

mate. stop.

keep trying, weekend rider

If you don't commute. You're not a real rider in my eyes.

Off topic of your cta projection but you are the one that has been pretending to be me on /dat/ aren't ya m80?

have been cumming on picture of /dat/ posters too?

>city riders think they are "real riders"
>inb4 "i only have chicken strips because i commute on my bike"
>mfw

Because I am not abusing my bike everyday and turning it off before it gets to working temperature?
Also 10 minutes of gear on and off taking for 5 minute ride.

never

I commute only and have no strips, that makes me a good rider according to you.

oh you are a professional?

at least you are having fun i guess.

Interesting stuff, way cooler than my Bachelor's project ;_;
> tfw at work right now
> tfw working here for 2 months now
> supposed to write a program that makes an overhead map of a soccer playing field with player locations marked on it
> had to set up my pc 3 times
> now waiting on calculations so I can test video creation
We already have a program that determines where in the image the players are and creates bounding boxes around them. Basically all I have to do now (provided the video creation and field of view markings work as I hope) is calculate the player positions in world coordinates by transforming their image coordinates (no idea how though..) and plot that in the video (how?).
> have to report progress to boss in 30 minutes
Oh god.

daily reminder that honda a shit.

>not commuting in the twisties

Does Veeky Forums work on there own bikus? Post what youve done recently

>new clutch
>steering head bearings
>probs more

yes that was in the op.
you are not a very creative troll.
yet you are persistent.
what type of autism controls you?

>yes that was in the op.
no it wasn't

daily reminder that ducati is master race

i couldn't help myself after you said that.

what's going on in the dat anyway?

is that a gromcati

I have cleaned my carbs
today my new throttle cables are supposed to come in the mail. I have to install them and synchronize them, but i have no idea how to do this right now
but it will work out somehow

what are you doing with your bike?

Isnt the hard work already done? I you can create boxes around them you should be able to tell there location right?
Changed my clutch springs so its not slipping anymore.

nothing, I don't old old pieces of shit that need major maintenance. Buy new and sell 5 years later once problems surface.

Who the fuck is that lmao

did pic related last weekend, bottom end bearing finally decided to give out so i had to get the engine out of the bike and pull it apart to see what parts it needed
last time i posted something related to my bike there someone was saying how i was shitposting on dat and going into private convos they had going or something along those lines

looks like Hope Hicks

Had to remove driveshaft and tranny to get to clutch. BMW airheads have a dry clutch system so the removal process was what really took long. New fork springs, oil filter, steering head bearings/races. Can't get the races out cause there's no room. Gonna lube all my cables when it's done. Prob will get a new speedo/tac cause mines broken as fuck.

how many potatoes did it cost to fix?

What's a good cheap bike for commuting. Should I just buy/build a supermoto? Their mpg probably goes to shit on the highway, though.

I don't need something "beginner friendly" I've been riding motorcycles off and on for like 20 years, mostly dirtbikes, but I've ridden a 999 and some cruisers.

I probably won't be taking it to the canyons or anything, I prefer driving, this is strictly for cheap and fast commuting.

Was thinking an fz07, but really don't want to pay $6-7k.

> you should be able to tell there location right?
Yes and no. At no point is the entire playfield in the camera's FOV. The camera can move. So if a player stays where he is and the camera pans across the field, the image coordinates of that player change but his world coordinates don't. Therefore you also need to determine several camera parameters (x, y and z coordinates of camera, zoom level and x, y coordinates of the playfield point in the center of the camera FOV). This is also done, the difficult part is finding out how these data were saved and how I can combine them. Of course nobody bothered to comment their code or write documentation on it.
This is what I have so far: I can mark the camera's field of view.

sv650

>driveshaft and tranny
lewd

GS500

tfw commute is 25km highway

about $687 iirc, still waiting for the parts to get here, managed to find a good deal on a bottom end rebuild kit as well as the top end rebuild kit but its not a genuine piston had to get a wiseco, genuine pistons are fucking expensive..

I dropped a packet of twisties and rode over them, does that count?

A tonne and a half of potatoes, fucken hell. That's like 3 months.

That 10 dollar k-Mart heater tho

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/womans-facebook-post-on-reality-of-crohns-disease-goes-viral/news-story/4d99ae0c6b63c25487a80dcd481a1322

>tfw you will never tongue punch her fartbox

As she doesn't have one, bahahahahaha.

>k-Mart
do these still exist in the states or just aus?

>being on the /dat/ dicksword chat where they claim they don't post about dicks.

3 months you say?
how long do you think it takes to pick a tonne of taters
more to the point, how many tonnes do you think came out of pic related?

>want a dizzer
>dont want to have something in common with a redditing dildo-sitter