Should I try to buy an '04 350z to use as a daily driver for college...

Should I try to buy an '04 350z to use as a daily driver for college? They're really cheap and Ive always wanted a coupe but on the other hand they seem a bit too good to be true

No. There's no reason to buy a 350z instead of a g37. Everyone will know you just couldn't afford it. Shut up and buy a civic.

I don't see why not. It's your money buy whatever the fuck you want. It's your money use it when you need it.

A g37 around here is about 2.5x more expensive than a 350z.

college Z owner here,

Id say it depends on how much you want to spend on gas. about 20mpg + premium gas? it gets pricey. the car is fun and reliable, no issues there.

why not, youre just gonna wrap it around a pole anyway why should i care.

>premium
>while commuting
literally why. it's only 10.5 compression.
if you want the extra 5hp then you can mix in some premium.

because it fucking takes premium? you'd call me a retard if I was pumping 85 into it

Just ask yourself if you can live without backseats, if yes then Z should be fine. If not, maybe consider some 'Murrikan v8.

it recommends premium it doesn't require it.
you wont even notice the difference.

> There's no reason to buy a 350z instead of a g37
Yeah, not being a nigger is a great reason to get a Z and not a G series. Also a G37 is not the nigger equivalent of a 350z retard.

My 06 g35 coupe says required

Hey dude du it. 350z is today's 1993 350z Nissan. It's the best sport car around for not much money. Man U can have great time in that. Look at it it sport coupe. Drive fast turn fast you the man. In that you awr at lease but get it first you awrnt the man yet ok

TIL Premium fuel ONLY = Premium fuel recommended

dumbass

Nigger, what?

Stop trying to get people to knock their engines dipshit.

>pumping 85
What shithole do you live in? The lowest around me is 87.

Only downside is only two seats. If that's not a problem great. If it is get a g35. They shouldnt be that much more expensive. Do a nationwide search, you will.find some idiot that needs to.move their car fast and selling it cheap.

this, you think you're getting away with it but over a year or so you'll develop engine knocking.

You can get away with using regular for longer if you stay below 3-4K rpm. But if you have a high compression engine or a turbo, you will need premium.

If your roads are rough, you WILL feel it. Suspension isn't great on the Z.

get it, or a g35 coupe from the same year if you want some extra seats

They're cheap for a reason. Interiors are made of plastic from Fischer Price toys. They also have a weird clutch and shit visibility.

insurance is pretty high depending on your situation. 20 yr here paying $439/m for an 04 Z. SoCal, not in school.

God damn!! I got quoted $80-somethin/mo for an 06 Z and I'm only 26. You either have a shitty driving record, or that 25-hump is for real.

the hump is real. however i talked to some agents and im quoted a little higher since i have no credit history - i took a job out of HS instead of going to school so no student loans to establish that. i pay a little more but i get to have a little more fun at a young age. such is life

Holy balls thats a serious car payment.

I think he means that's the insurance.

Yeah and im saying he could be paying for something much better than a 350z with that, should have made that more clear.

Funny story: I managed to get a $10,000 car loan with no prior history of loans and no documented income (self-employed). Not sure what they were thinking... Lol

Your the reason the economy collapsed lol

Dope though, what interest rate? My retarded friend just got a brz with a 12% loan

I actually have a pretty consistent income, but just have no real way of proving it because I don't bother paying taxes on it haha. Had to do some serious convincing to that lady over the phone...

3.99%

i sold my bmw actually to get this, test drove quite a few new cars but nothing stuck out /: got a nice opportunity with this Z actually. its bone stock with rather low miles, which is a rare in la

yes im sure if i stopped and looked for 2 more months id do better, or even researched for a little longer, but it is what it is

"I sell like 2 pounds of weed a week I swearrr!!!"

Lol. I won't get too specific on here, but it's more like I provide a service to multiple... "clients." No illegal activity other than dodging taxes.

The extra space in the g35 coupe isn't much more, any passenger over 5'3” will hit the rear windshield although they tell me it's comfortable besides that.

I can fit 4 19" tires in the G, I bet you could fit 4 in the z if you put one in the passenger seat. G's are less likely to be thoroughly abused, but in my case i looked at 3 G's and 2 Z's before I found a g35 that was worth purchasing. Both the Z's were garbage

user confirmed for prostitution ringleader

Your logic is flawed. The infinity coupes aren't as good looking, and are faux luxury. For the gentleman that couldn't afford the German car.

He sucks dick

How's a college student have garage parking? Not fair...

The 25 hump is for real.

Slingin' dick to bored housewives. I envy user.

Youll need it when you own an american car that shits itself.
A car should never have problems with regular fuel. If it does then BTFO the engine into deletion. That shit should not exist.

was that even english wtf

They look better. Zs look like shit and are made to appeal to boyracers.

You're a special sort of stupid.

Yo fuck this guy he obviously runs a honda and has no idea what a real engine needs