Indian cars or cars that are specific to your country

Indian cars or cars that are specific to your country.

Anyone on Veeky Forums driven any? If so, discuss.

POO

Some people here own indian cars

Edgy mate.

Bump.

Can we just make this a cars exclusive to your country thread? No one ever talks about Indian cars here.

pajeet no, you must not put license plate on poo, poo belongs in loo

tfw avventura

>yfw the DSM cars (Eclipse/Talon/Laser) were North America only

Idk desu.

The Toyota Echo coupe was America only. The sedan variant was sold in America, Japan, Canada, and Australia, and the hatchback version was sold in Japan, Australia, Europe, and Canada. But the 2 door coupe was Murika only.

Plenty of coupes up here in Canada. More than the sedans, actually. Fuck you

coupes were only sold in Canada from 2000-2002 before it was canceled. The coupe was replaced in Canada by the 3 and 5 door hatchbacks in 2003.

>from the B-pillars forward, the coupes are the same as the 3 door hatchbacks

What's your point? You just said that it was America only and I proved you wrong, and that pic you just posted literally says 2000-2002 Toyota Echo Coupe. That pic is a new generation

It wasn't a new generation dipshit. it was a facelift.

Pic related. A 2003-2005 Echo coupe, which was Murika only. Just a facelift.

Good for you, you were partially sort of right. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if those were sold here though, you seem like the kind of person who talks out of their ass constantly and trusts Wikipedia.

Fucking Indians you should all kill yourselves you curry eating pieces of shit

>cars that are specific to your country
I'm afraid there aren't many

Couldn't find a better pic, but these ones were interesting because they were actually wooden, only sheathed with metal panels.

>tfw only country with LHD variant

>Australia gets to post all of their cars
JUST

Which country mate?

Corvette, Viper, Mustang, Camaro.....
SCREAMIN' V8 FREEDOM!!!

Shit. And V10 FREEDOM!!!

None of these are specific to any market

Specific to the land of the stars and stripes though. So there's that.

Lithuania

As an American, you're being retarded. If you wanted a region specific automobile you could also point out the the ml550, Passat or accord.

This baby right here,'04 model

I've driven the older model of this (same shit with different headlights),they're an experience,the gearchange is absolute shite,the braking is vaguely there,and you have trouble overtaking turtles,the saying goes that if you've driven one of these you can drive anything

>mfw we had a truck/bus manufacturer called fap

Bwahahaha. Which country?

IN

designated

Mitsubishi cucked us by not releasing the 4g ralliart. As a 4g owner this saddens me.

And no one buys them because of the retarded pricing. It is the GTO/monaro all over again.

LOO

Whathe....?

I really hope you can lift the back glass too

>Specifically made for my country in LHD
>I found about it when I saw it in a hangar owned by an old fart
>old fart knows the market and asked 30k€ for it even though it was half disassembled

>LOL LETS MAKE A HATCHBACK WITHOUT A HATCHBACK
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is that a fiesta st or am I being rused

you can't. Mahindra made that (based on the Dacia Logan btw) because Indians like sedans but you pay less road tax for cars under 4 meters. Which is also why VW is making the Ameo. It's a Polo sedan with less trunk space.

It all started with Tata indigo CS. Fuck those sub 4 meter "sedans". Making Indian roads ugly since the last decade. In b4 poo makes roads uglier.