Can someone tell me what this is? I know it's a firebird/trans am...

Can someone tell me what this is? I know it's a firebird/trans am, but the front looks very different than the cars I'm seeing on Craigslist.

WS6

ws6

6SW

WS6 Ram Air. (those functional nostril thingies on the hood) granted the rest of the car appears to have been modified.

WS6 with aftermarket wheels and an aftermarket front splitter.

Thats not a stock hood. But it's a WS6 Trans AM

I've sat in one of these.
It's like looking over the hood of a truck as you crest the top of a hill.

Plus it has the 6le splitter, in "q" style.

Trans AM WS6
i always wanted one of these 4th gens.
sexy as fuc

I DD a car with a giant scoop, a targa top and 3 spoilers and the ws6 is too white trailer trashy even for me.

It's not necessarily a WS6 but it has the WSQ hood, a front splitter from 6LE and some aftermarket BMW wheels if I'm not mistaken

bunch of retards. it IS a ws6. but the reason it looks different is because its not stock

trans am owner here

Thats the trailer park sport styling edition. Lets you hook up to your double wide and bbq on the engine bay.

You can't tell it's a WS6 from that picture. Could be a base TA with an WSQ hood

specifically the hood is not stock, and it has a front splitter. it also is on like 18" wheels and its lowered.

the bumper is factory, the side skirts and wing are factory.

this is what my non-ws6 Trans Am looks like. notice how the bumper is the same without the splitter. and the hood is entirely different

also looks like the car in OP's is missing the license plate cover.

you're right, but to say it "looks different" because its a ws6 is wrong.

most of these LS1 Trans Ams happen to have the ws6 package. mine does not and i actually prefer the looks

I actually just bought a trans am yesterday. Not a ws6 tho

>mine does not and i actually prefer the looks

Yeah they do look slicker. My favorite 4th gen bird is probably the WS6 Formy tho

6spd or a4?

my car is a A4 with a 3.23 ratio diff

I want a 94-95 LT1 Trans Am automatic for that transmission performance button

all it does is bump line pressure/shift firmness. my friend used to have one. it made it spin into 2nd under any throttle

you can get an LS1 auto and have it retuned to delete torque management and it will be very aggressive

>Not a ws6 tho
Honestly, if you plan on going aftermarket for the suspension, exhaust, or wheels, buying a WS6 is just stroking your penis.
Looks like a nice bird, user.

Auto. has a 224 cam and a beastly sounding exhaust from lous custom. I just gotta get it tuned.. After that might look in to what else i can do to make it even more of a beast

>getting an automagic F-body

Super gay 2bh

Thanks dude. I was actually really hoping to get a red one but I found too good of a deal on this one so I'll keep this in white!

Never driven standard so i wasnt pushing for a stick that bad. I rode a bike b4 as obvious in the pic and ppl say its the same as driving stick. Oh well, no ragrets

i want to put in a 224R 112 LSA cam with a 3200 rpm stall converter and upgraded clutch packs in the 4l60e.

first is some ebay LT headers. right now its stock with a muffler delete

i've head the 224 cam can get sluggish with the stock converter and gears

>not winning every fucking race because never missing a shift
>not getting a perfect launch almost every time

my auto car shits on manutards all day

just watch the 3-4 clutch pack (2-3 shift!!) in your presumably stock 4l60e.

fuck the manual cars. muscle cars should be auto with a big stall and huge tires. muh grip/launch/acceleration is all that matters

Boomers need to leave

>Mad that old men smoke his ass in an autotragic

More like old men smoking dick in their autotragic car