/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
- Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
For material bonus see: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/saber008/008_interlude2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My king!

>FP gacha

I love my waifu!

Post Tamamo!!

Cu looks like he's having some great craic there.

xth for lewd kouhai

>Will train them to not be a shitter, probably a soccer mom
>Will smack a bitch if they step out of line to teach them respect, wouldn't let your kid cry on the plane
>Knows the value of head pats as motivation
>Can make them their own clothes

Xth for best archer

Lewd Bird.

Have you seen my wife?

They're my true raibarus, had to spend one quartz today because one kicked my ass in the Mozart Strenghtening quest.

Also, should I start a new alt. account? I lost mine yesterday do to a terrible mistake and playing on my cellphone is always a pain.

I don't think you understand. I AM THE SON

>slut and no shame about it
>wants to die
>boring
>old hag
>fucked so many

Sorry, wrong picture

She's standing right next to you.

Ah sorry wrong chain. I got a headache from this stupid chimera bullshit that's fucking impossible to do.

Why can't Iri make more grails for us to use?

You are my wife

Reminder to watermark everything you do

Sensei taking her dog for a walk

Isn't it sad?

She does if you get her to 100.

sounds like my mum

More male servants should have long fluffy/messy hair, like George or Sumanai,

He does remember those times fondly.
The two of them got along quite well.

Have you levelled your Rider Kintoki? He's one of the better units to handle Wood farming

Nobu a CUTE.

Agreed

It's sad that Tsukumo still hasn't managed to actually get a Saber

So is it safe to assume that Raitatits' stats are not affected by ME, just like Herc?

Who /JAlter/ here

I bet you think 12 year old with no breast is a really great mom

Put the maid outfit back on and stop asking questions.

>>>reddit

Astolfo!

Why can't she just have sex with me ?

When will I be able to roll for my beloved muscle saint?

I don't have him. I already said that. Even if I did, no, he wouldn't be leveled. A bunch of other Servants I like more had priority. My Servants were too weak for that event anyway.

Nah, her ME makes her oni blood more pronounced, which does give a stat boost

Use the fucking book, it is not hard.
Sanzang is also a good choice.

You don't need to have them. Use a support and that's it.

She only has sex with overrated edgelords who fail at everything they attempt

I'm still sad, Saber didn't have this swimsuit as one of her sprites.

If only he'd failed at murdering the best boy in Zero

Rest in peace, Kayneth

You were too beautiful for this filthy world

Altera is a terrible husband

>No book support

Quite sad. In the end, the best way to deal with them is not going blind or using low level servants (or using my Mozart who is not max level), but it's my fault really, I know 100% of the time they are going to be the assassin enemies for most new quests. Sanzou seems like the obvious answer but I always end up clicking on Medea without thinking.

nigger

All we know is that her ME makes her a bit yandere. Maybe more than a bit actually. She's more than willing to rob you of your freedom and humanity in order to keep you safe.

Hard to say about her stats, but they're mostly A and B either way.

Come to think of it, I don't think a single character so far has had their stats raised by EX rank madness. Kiyohime still has shit stats, Gilles still has shit stats, Vlad certainly isn't as strong as five servants like he was in Apoc when he was a vampire.

Even with a defense buff, if that thing crits more than once it'll fuck both Nursery Rhyme and Sanzang

You lost your bet, give me one rare smugredman.
You are blinded by the aoko body. Scat is bad.
She would let you down because you don't have potential and would go around fucking other men.
One day you might find her hanged up in the kitchen, dead.

sounds like me.

ME EX always works bizarrely

Spartacus has only E rank Agi and mana despite having ME EX which ought to rank up every parameter at least once, and we know that it's why he has EX Endurance so it doesn't make sense that the other things aren't ranked up at least a little bit

Raikou's a weird case too, since ME doesn't seem to completely rob her of all her sanity despite being EX rank, so it's like it isn't even that strong of a madness and therefore not that strong of an enhancement

Place your Bets who will die first of the last remaining three.

6/10 doujin

She never gave her wives a good dicking

>being a tripfag

Shakespeare was probably a good dad. Some misinterpretations of his will (mainly not understanding customs of his time) does make him sound like a dick.

Not soon enough.

Cuzilla

If you still lose with Scathach like that, I don't know what to tell you anymore.

He has D rank AGI.

chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/saber008/008_interlude2/

Atilla's interlude confirms that this version of her never got married. Although some version of her most likely did get married to Kriemhild.

Although either way yeah, probably not a great husband.

>Sandwiched between two Cu's
Scat greatest dream

Back to facebook spic

Shakespeare would turn his kid's life into a tragedy

You should be celebrating that he's pointing out which posts to ignore

Fuck off Nguyen

Pray

if you ignore it, maybe it will go away

NR has a heal and a defense buff. You should be able to kill him before he kills you taking into consideration her crits will do considerable damage.

How can one be so fucking delusional without being a typical jetfag?

>interlocked fingers

Yeah I hope she makes a difference. I changed the line up slightly too so it's seemed to keep Cuzilla alive better. I'm getting sick of this shit though and will just go to the other one for wood if this doesn't work.

Heh.

He got nearly all the variants though.

Being retarded must help.

not an argument

She did marry her she just didn't remember because she is a murderbot of destruction

Source?

Me

Please don't even try to pretend like you have one in the first place.

You're right, but he still has E rank mana so it throws everything off

>scatfag can't deal with the fact that she is shit because he thinks with his dick

I'M SO FUCKING THIRSTY HOLY SHIT

Its right ther in the translation Altera didn't give a shit about marriage since all she does is destroy.

What kind of dad Hans will be?
Poor virgin guy

You're not getting out of there without burning at least 2 CS, but only if your stun is up

He had three children in life. None of them seemed to end up too badly, except his son who died of bubonic plague.

Now that's what more like it. This is how the fight should have been going. Feels good.

Shit fuck christ

Friendly reminder that if you cause Anne to lose respect for you she will sleep around with a variety of men in your area Source: James Bonny her "husband"

>virgin
Not under daddy fucker's watch.

Jupe what the hell are you doing.

Put the NP starting CE on Bryn.

Your mom is a slut, what do you want more than the lore of the character as an argument?

EX rank ME is the strongest, but it basically goes over the loop and comes back around to being double insane. So they "seem" sane at first when you just look at them, but even the shortest conversation tells you that this person is too warped to communicate with and has no logic. EX rank madness people are the most dangerous types, but they're all the weirdest as well. Their insanity is different from other berserkers.

Kiyohime will kill her own master most likely, if she ever catches her master lying he automatically loses one command seal, she loses herself to her own delusions and ends up burning down towns. Spartacus is an uncontrollable giant who will always pick the worst path in any situation, automatically goes to fight the enemy base and walks straight through town involving normal humans into the contest, tries to tank NPs with his face, and sees everything in life as a rebellion target and oppressors meant to be destroyed. His final resolution in Apoc was to kill everyone in the war at once by exploding in the middle of the battlefield, since everything was oppressing him.

Raiko sees things that she likes as her children, then it goes a bit further, becoming love, affection, sexual attraction. Then she locks them away in the closet and steals their freedom, kill everything that gets near this person, kill all obstacles, be a mentally ill psychopath.

E~A ME makes them grunting roaring berserkers, EX makes them mentally ill psychos.