You will never be the real life initial D

>you will never be the real life initial D
I drive an oldish toyota and everything

Costco pizza tastes good.

Shame about the switch to Pepsi. But at least you can still get Coke from the vending machines.

Because it's physically impossible. It's anime, son, don't take it serious.

I just want to be an autistic famous street racer

vroom vroom! I drive here! DEJA VU!

>being able to identify the type of pizza just on a picture of it alone
Anyway what pizza does Veeky Forums eat

thin crust Marco's Pizza or Dominos

lil cesars
captian tony's

P-pizza boys.

>Little Caesar's
>Mountain Mike's
>Totino's ""Pizza""

>tfw only one new york style pizza restaurant in the whole city
>go in
>locals "eating" pizza with fork and knife
REEEEEEEEE

From the Midwest so.. Godfathers.

Poorfag detected. I bet you also drive a civic.

>chain pizzeria

I sexually identify as a turbocharger. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of choo chooing through the mountains of Japan shoving fat loads of air into sweet sweet rotor housing and cylinders. People say to me that a person being a turbo is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but i dont care, im beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install a billet compressor wheel, 3 inch downpipe, and an external wastegate with a screamer pipe on my body. From now on i want to guys to call me Borg Warner and respect my right to boost over 30 pounds and make choo choo noises neadlessly. If you can't accept me you're a turbophobe and need to check your boost privilege. thank you for being so understanding.

This guy knows what's up

celica drivers can argue they are modern day initial D kids.

I don't have a celica
what makes you initial D kid
drive train?
does it have to be RWD to truly be Takumi

or do you just need old toyota

always local spots
most of the are average tho, and the ones that are great charge 2x the price for a piz

i was using the toyota lineage perspective. did jdm have better options in 00-05?

5* post. I laughed heartily.

MN, Godfathers, Toppers, Lil Ceasars if I'm feeling poor.

>tfw drive an old corolla
>will never be takumi because no fr

Poop in a gymshock use it as a rebreathrer purse your lips take down a sip show me your jangle jip

Depends where you live really. There's not many places to hold a good race in the US on the streets, so it ends up with fags doing highway pulls until their engine blows or going to an empty road and running in a straight line. There isn't really any skill involved, it's 100% about who has the most money in those scenarios. In the early 2000s when my friends and I started getting into """"tuning""""" our cars and wanted to be like dagumi, we would set up little courses in industrial parks mostly comprised of 90 degree turns and beat the balls of our shitbox integras and miatas. That was the most fun I've had in my life and I'll never get that kind of satisfaction stomping the gas and leaving an ek on the highway. I have no idea if that little story has anything to do with the thread but talking about it makes me feel better.

Veeky Forums post of the day?

I think so

>American pizza

Lol looks like shit plastic stuff they sell to kids at shifty arcades and bowling alleys

i have a ford ranger and a 2008 evo mr

kys

>Italian
>defending shitty Napolitano pizza
>choosing that piece of bark with cheese I've the 'go 'za

Pleb taste, Luigi